SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:01 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I liked Oleg at the meet and greet, he is very handsome, can't wait to find out what happened and why she let him go??
He ended his last relationship just 2 weeks before meeting Olga... Praying
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Sprite wrote:@Maddy Funny I am not a fan of Sasha. There is something off putting about him to me. I get that he is a good looking guy...they all are...but there is just something off about him for me.
I liked him not because he was a good looking guy, but Natik said he was not as good as he looked like. So we'll see what will be happening with him next... :gotcha:

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Maddy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I liked Oleg at the meet and greet, he is very handsome, can't wait to find out what happened and why she let him go??
He ended his last relationship just 2 weeks before meeting Olga... Praying

oh wow! thanks! yes so not there for the right reasons..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Episode 1 Part 4:

Olga: Can you watch me please into the eyes.

Akbar: I don`t like to watch people into the eyes but I am gonna do that for you.

Olga: Why didn´t you introduced yourself to me today?

Akbar: Because we already know each other.

Olga: Yes we saw each other often but you came and didn´t introduced yourself.

Akbar: My name is Akbar:

Olga: Akkbar?

Akbar: Yes with a „k“.

Olga: Akbar.

Olga ITM: I knew that he had an unusual and difficult name. But I honestly had no idea what is his name.

Olga: Why are you here? For what reasons? What does it mean?

Akbar laughs.

Olga ITM: He saw me within arm´s length. He had so many opportunities to approach me.

One of the twins: Why do you think she chose Akbar first?

Someone answering: Because it´s easier for her to talk to him.

Denis: Nah I don´t think so. I think it´s the other way around. It´s difficult for her to make a choice so she knows him and wants to understand why he is here.

One of the twins is agreeing: Yes she wants to know if he is here only as a friend or if it´s possible fro them to build a relationship.

Denis: Yes, yes.

Akbar: You know I like to flirt but if I am in a relationship I am really loyal.

Olga: I just wanted to tell the same about you. I don´t have an impression of a loyal person from you.

Akbar ITM: I suspect she heard some rumors probably.

Olga: Please tell me why are you here?

Akbar: You can guess it.

Olga: I don´t want to guess it. Please watch me in the eyes and answer me.

Akbar ITM: I was a little bit confused and did`t knew what to answer her. But I wanted to answer her honestly.

Olga ITM: Do you know what I hoped to hear for an answer on my question? I hoped to hear „Olga I am here because I really like you and I was just too shy and didn´t knew how to approach you so I decided to come to the project.

Akbar: The first reason why I am here is because it´s an experience for me. And it´s an honest answer from me. The second reason why I am here is that I want maybe to awake in me those sincere emotions.

Olga: Thank you Akbar. That´s it. Thank you. (Ugh oh you can tell she is pissed)

Alex (the bold one): So did you said to her what you wanted to say?

Akbar: I don´t know. I think near the end of our conversation it was strange. I am not sure if she misinterpreted my words or not. I was a little bit…

Evgeny (the millionaire): nervous?

Akbar: I am a little bit disappointed. I have a strange feeling.

German: Really?

Alex (the bold one): So you think you didn´t verbalized your answers the right way?

Akbar: Possible.

Olga enters the room.

One of the twins: Ohh you are so beautiful.

Andrej (the twin) ITM: Olga in her white dress is looking magical.

One of the men: We need to make place for Olga. She needs to sit on the best place here.

Evgeny ITM: Olga is really handsome and sweet.

Sergej (the twin) ITM: She is gorgeous!

Olga: It is so pleasant to see how you all care for me.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: When Olga entered the room I decided to sit next to her. I wanted to feel her energy and how she is behaving.

Olga: Can you tell me what you learned about each other during that time you spent together?

Evgeny (the millionaire): All the guys are interesting but…

Olga laughs.

Evgeny (the millionaire): but I am interested to speak to you more.

Alex (the bold one) ITM: Everyone wants to be near to her so everyone tries to catch her attention.

Olga: I want to speak to a person. Evgeny (the big one) can I?

Evgeny (the big one): It´s a pleasure for me.

Alex (the bold one): Evgeny is a great guy I think…a great but not more. I think he is simple Evgeny.

Olga: Evgeny I have a question why are you here?

Evgeny: I am here because of you.

Olga: Just like it…so easy?

Evgeny: So easy.

Olga ITM: Evgeny is a really big guy. A really big one (laughs).

Evgeny: You will maybe not remember but we worked out in the same fitness studio. It was a few years ago. And we even had the same personal trainer. But at that time you were married and didn’t pay attention to other men.

Evgeny ITM: Now she is single. At that time I was married but now I am single as well.

Olga: How much time passed since your divorce?

Evgeny: Last year.

Olga: What was the reason? Didn´t you loved each other any more or was there a bad move from someone that lead to a divorce?

Evgeny: There happened a mistake which led to that certain result.

Olga: From your side?

Evgeny: From my side.

Olga: Did you met another woman?

Evgeny: Yes.

Olga ITM: I was of course shocked. He is a jerk. He is a husband who cheated on his wife!

Olga: Why have you done that? What was missing in your wife?

Evgeny: No everything was perfect.

Olga: So why then?

Evgeny. It was a mistake.

Olga: What a mistake how? Hold on how old are you?

Evgeny: 38

Olga: You are 38 years old. You are an grown up man, smart…I hope…with enough experience. Such a mistake you can make because of stupidity or because of you were drunk.

Evgeny: Because I was drunk.

Olga: Oh god.

Olga ITM: My ideal wish was it to marry only once in my life like my grandparents. That is an ideal example for me. And I am still believing into that and will always believe.

Olga: Do you have children?

Evgeny: Yes I have.

Olga: Aaaw you have kids.

Evgeny: Well I was married twice.

Olga: Oh god…wow.

Olga: How many children do you have?

Evgeny: I have two children.

Olga: From each wife one?

Evgeny: Yes.

Olga: Do you collect wife`s and children?

Evgeny: And daughters

Olga: And daughters?!

Olga ITM: I was of course shocked about the number of marriage and children but it is not bad. It would have been strange if at that age he wasn´t married even once. If you think about it from the other side.

Olga: I want to have kids. And I am wishing especially for a daughter.

Evgeny: I have super daughters.

Olga: So the marriage is not yours but you are good in making daughters?! (joke)

Olga ITM: When I was young I always dreamed about a real, grown up man. I wanted for him to be a man, a dad and a brother. Everything at once.

Olga is joining with Evgeny the other men.

Olga: Was it too long?

Someone: Yes it was way too long.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: I think that she is really honest and open. And she is here not because of fame but because she is really searching for a partner.

Olga: What do you think with whom I wanna talk next?

Evgeny (the millionaire) is pointing to himself.

Olga laughs.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: I want to speak to her individual. I want to know more about her.

Oleg: Of course he is pointing to himself.

Olga: You are a really confident guy. Yes?

She is turning her head away from Evgeny (the millionaire): I want to talk to Denis.

Denis: Ok.

Denis ITM: I couldn´t  even dream of meeting Olga in person and that I am going to have a chance to try to give her love and make her happy.

Olga: Can you tell me something about yourself? What do you make for living?

Denis: I am making different cheese. I have a cheese company.

Olga: So your factory produces cheese.

Denis introduction video.

He is telling what he is doing for living. He loves the nature and the simple things. And he can mostly doing everything with his own hands. He is also very sporty. He was in the Russian book records as the youngest guy who got a black belt in karate. He was 14 years old. He is master in five forms of martial arts.
He likes to joke because he is joking that when he was 22 years old he stopped to fight people and started to love them. He is saying that he loves life and enjoys it. He thinks that he is a romantic type of guy because he likes it to make romantic gestures. He also likes it to surprise people. „I am going to the project because I want to conquer Olga`s heart and I am promising to make for her a new sort of cheese.“

Denis: I asked your team how they like to call you? And they said „Busik“.

Olga ITM: He is the only one who made something for me with his own hands.

Denis: A cheese bouquet.

Olga: I expected to say everything but not that. It`s so beautiful.

Olga: Busik.

Olga ITM: That is attention. It means that he thought about it and it doesn’t matter what it is a simple bar of chocolate or a good perfume it doesn´t matter. But it means that he thought about it. It´s super.

Olga: Thank you so much. Thank you.

Denis: Can I kiss your hand? Thank you.

Olga: Thank you.

Denis ITM: I think it´s destiny that Olga, Olja, Ljölja loves cheese. ( he is semi-joking always) I think we are heading to the right direction. ( I don`t know why but I find him hilarious with his ITM`s).

Olga ITM: He was trying really hard so I am kinda questioning myself if it´s really sincere.

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Thank you Natik – the translation of big Evgeny's meet now makes sense.  I had thought the 2 marriages would be a stumbling block but cheating as well!  Olga has a real problem with cheating spouses so it will be interesting to see if she can overcome that with him.

I know you will get around to translating it, but when Olga did a makeover of bald Sasha - what was she saying?  I'm guessing it was along the lines of "dress like a man not an idiot" or something laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:Thank you Natik – the translation of big Evgeny's meet now makes sense.  I had thought the 2 marriages would be a stumbling block but cheating as well!  Olga has a real problem with cheating spouses so it will be interesting to see if she can overcome that with him.

I know you will get around to translating it, but when Olga did a makeover of bald Sasha - what was she saying?  I'm guessing it was along the lines of "dress like a man not an idiot" or something laugh out loud

Evgeny is lucky that he has that alpha aura about him that she obviously liked. Otherwise she would have sent him home for sure.

That was actually really funny with the bold Alex. She was hilarious. Can`t wait to translate it. But she said "you need to work immediately on your fashion style".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:05 am

Thank @natik for the lastest translation, Olga is so perceptive, she is decoding the motives behind these guys being on the show like a book Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:12 am

mercieme wrote:Thank @natik for the lastest translation, Olga is so perceptive, she is decoding the motives behind these guys being on the show like a book Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

Anytime! bestbud!

I guess it´s because of her experience being a host of an reality tv show for years. She learned there a lot about people plus she got burned with her ex-husband and she is a smart woman she learns from her mistakes.
So I don´t think that she is going after the attractiveness of the men. Best example Oleg. She found him very good looking but his breaking up story was a red flag for her. And his look didn`t helped him to stay. I think she is trying to feel a connection with the men.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:06 am

Thank you @Natik. Breaking up just weeks before the show is not a good look. Also, Evgeny just went down the tubes...not so much for the multiple marriages, but for the cheating and the drinking.

I still haven't had a chance to watch everything, but I will. Can't wait.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Finished part 3.

I found this part interesting:
Denis ITM: I think I have chances to be among the 10 men, or maybe 5 or maybe 3.

Either it’s a foreshadow, or he will be the over confident guy who didn’t see his elimination coming. We will see!

I think Olga seems like Oleg during meet and great. Can’t wait to see their individual conversation

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:53 pm

natik wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Thank you Natik – the translation of big Evgeny's meet now makes sense.  I had thought the 2 marriages would be a stumbling block but cheating as well!  Olga has a real problem with cheating spouses so it will be interesting to see if she can overcome that with him.

Evgeny is lucky that he has that alpha aura about him that she obviously liked. Otherwise she would have sent him home for sure.

That was actually really funny with the bold Alex. She was hilarious. Can`t wait to translate it. But she said "you need to work immediately on your fashion style".

To the bolded: I am not even sure why she kept him yet, maybe she had enough other guys that needed to go first. I really disliked him in his interview with her. He was laughing when talking about his ‘ mistake’ and he does look like a guy who gets drunk and agressive, just MO. Not at all attractive. He plays the confident guy who can make it with women but his history is telling something else. I’m not sure what his motivation is to meet Olga apart from more exposure for his business...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Astrobach wrote:

To the bolded: I am not even sure why she kept him yet, maybe she had enough other guys that needed to go first. I really disliked him in his interview with her. He was laughing when talking about his ‘ mistake’ and he does look like a guy who gets drunk and agressive, just MO. Not at all attractive. He plays the confident guy who can make it with women but his history is telling something else. I’m not sure what his motivation is to meet Olga apart from more exposure for his business...

I don´t understand it as well. But it seemed to me like there was something that draw her to him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach