SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:I’ve seen posts on in the episode thread that Colton goes to meet Cassie in CA.

How do we know this for sure? Is this backed up by sleuthing or are we just going on the basis of unconfirmed spoilers?

I'm pretty sure a spoiler put out by RS. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:I’ve seen posts on in the episode thread that Colton goes to meet Cassie in CA.

How do we know this for sure? Is this backed up by sleuthing or are we just going on the basis of unconfirmed spoilers?

We don’t know for sure. We are just going off of RS spoilers. He seems pretty confident in his spoilers even though they are and have been kinda crazy.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Ok thanks. The posts made it seem like him going to chase Cassie in CA ias a fact which IMO we should be careful to avoid unless we have sleuthing evidence to back  this up. Prerhaps use words like presumably, allegedly etc. JMO.
After all we all here for the sleuthing and speculating.

What we do know and can assume/ deduce via SCs is that Cassie is in the back of a car crying  showing she is going somewhere, Taysha seems to be crying in a sparkling dress, Hannah G seems to be dumped in the preview plus she is packing her Bag.

I have no clue what sleuthing has been done regarding Hannah Bs exit and Caelyn also. No exit type footage that I could see. Scmiiw.

ETA the only scene with Caelyn was Colton telling her that he is falling for her. Did she get SQT time with him shown in the last 2 episodes??? (Sorry I missed part of the show)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:Ok thanks. The posts made it seem like him going to chase Cassie in CA ias a fact which IMO we should be careful to avoid unless we have sleuthing evidence to back  this up. Prerhaps use words like presumably, allegedly etc. JMO.
After all we all here for the sleuthing and speculating.

What we do know and can assume/ deduce via SCs is that Cassie is in the back of a car crying  showing she is going somewhere, Taysha seems to be crying in a sparkling dress, Hannah G seems to be dumped in the preview plus she is packing her Bag.

I have no clue what sleuthing has been done regarding Hannah Bs exit and Caelyn also. No exit type footage that I could see. Scmiiw.

ETA the only scene with Caelyn was Colton telling her that he is falling for her. Did she get SQT time with him shown in the last 2 episodes??? (Sorry I missed part of the show)

In my opinion She has to be one of the three that has a 1-1 date that happens this Monday because Colton is holding the rose and there is no rose on dates after this. I think she makes it to HTD and that's it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:57 am

What was Coltons IG post about  supposedly someone inappropriately touched him at the  club in SD last night and he left? Anyone have any details about that incident?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:59 am

Has anyone seen any new previews for this coming week ? In the past they would release a few new ones on Thursdays.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:04 am

Were these two already posted?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-preview-colton-cries-ahead-of-hometown-dates/

https://youtu.be/GHFOyX3Qs-k

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:21 am

Aria wrote:Were these two already posted?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-preview-colton-cries-ahead-of-hometown-dates/

https://youtu.be/GHFOyX3Qs-k

The youtube one was posted the other day but the US magazine one is new, I was just asking if any new previews came out today so thanks for posting it.  yes
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:28 am

Jolena wrote:What was Coltons IG post about  supposedly someone inappropriately touched him at the  club in SD last night and he left? Anyone have any details about that incident?
Nothing more than what he wrote in a story, which was this:
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Colton10
sad
https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Some people are vile. WTH ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 pm

It's a lot of "she said" going on in this season. Tonues just flapping.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:44 pm

Some people are disgusting. The sad part is they think nothing of their behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
George1218
Cocoasneeze
kraft33
lavenderfan
avacaroline