SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

The supposed FRC site seems so "ordinary looking", is it just me? and what are these odd black vases? maybe the view is great...wherever it is!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Well why put much work into it if there is not actually going to be a proposal there, it’s just a staged set up for the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Here's my assumption, he's going to stand there and then put down the box next to the rose then walk out. Then we'll see him walking in that forest and then that winter/snowy area and then flash forward, he's back in Cali trying to win Cassie back. That's why you hear him narrate "Love is blind faith." Perhaps he's saying that to Cassie or narrating it in ITM.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Yeah when he is holding the ring he is not in Huntington Beach, California. So that is not the ending of the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:06 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Here's my assumption, he's going to stand there and then put down the box next to the rose then walk out. Then we'll see him walking in that forest and then that winter/snowy area and then flash forward, he's back in Cali trying to win Cassie back. That's why you hear him narrate "Love is blind faith." Perhaps he's saying that to Cassie or narrating it in ITM.

interesting thought! do you think when he says he is madly in love with this girl and he can't wait to propose to her..that he might actually propose later on? after a few shvs?? i do wonder if they are dating now or engaged?? i also wonder if part of the reason cassie leaves is more to do with jealousy? not to do with not being ready? arghhh i just can't wait to see this all unfold already Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:16 pm

@LeapofFaith HOOONNEESSTLLLYY, I mentioned this before, but I think that's all a frankenbite. I think when he says "I've never loved anyone like I love her" he's talking about his mom. hahaha, I think he says that before taking Hannah B to meet his parents, and he says that because he wants his mom's opinion on Hannah and what to do.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there a chance that the spoilers are inaccurate ? Why would he be standing at an FRC type site when from all accounts, he chases after his choice at the F3 stage itself ? I thought the spoilers said he let go of 2 girls and then went after the 3rd i.e. Cassie. I'm confused.

Def the most confusing season for me. Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 4256136633 The mix of next week and the rest of the season previews at the end of the show raised curiosity that would leave most thinking they don't add up to the spoilers that are out there.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:46 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Here's my assumption, he's going to stand there and then put down the box next to the rose then walk out. Then we'll see him walking in that forest and then that winter/snowy area and then flash forward, he's back in Cali trying to win Cassie back. That's why you hear him narrate "Love is blind faith." Perhaps he's saying that to Cassie or narrating it in ITM.

and maybe ...
Colton is there on the final day in the blue suit, where the "FRC” would have taken place.
He is alone, holding an “empty” ring box. Heartbroken. There will be no FRC/ engagement today.
His worst fear realized, the woman he wanted left him.
Then VO of Colton saying “Love is blind faith, taking a chance, a risk" and we see him walking in the woods, the snow, the beach, trying to get to Cali and Cassie.
He realizes his journey was not about an engagement,but about finding love in the end. Cassie.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 6 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:59 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@LeapofFaith HOOONNEESSTLLLYY, I mentioned this before, but I think that's all a frankenbite. I think when he says "I've never loved anyone like I love her" he's talking about his mom. hahaha, I think he says that before taking Hannah B to meet his parents, and he says that because he wants his mom's opinion on Hannah and what to do.

cantstopl cantstopl well that would be one i would've never thought of since we're seeing him go ga ga over Cassie laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:03 am

Ad mom asked where the FRC was supposed to be....I think Mallorca, Spain. I tried looking for the location in eithe rMLlorca or Portugal but couldn't find it. Hope others might find it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:30 pm

I moved to the spoiled side late and perhaps missed the spoilers.

Is it true that RS said that he sent home 2 girls at the FD itself ? Leaving just one girl (cassie ?). I would appreciate if one of you would summarize his spoilers please. TIA.

There definitely is an FRC podium which leads me to believe that there are at least 2 girls at the FRC site. the Podium is threadbare which is exactly like what they normally look like at the F2 dumping.
I saw a SC of a FD suite/door opening so one of the girls made it to the suite itself... possibly Taysha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

-
Thanks to @lavendarfan, who put together a mower fluid preview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLiedhA-pSs&feature=youtu.be

Here’s to me best of memory of RS spoiler. 

He had FD with Tayshia. Now I don’t know their skydiving is from Denver (next week, she had 1-1) or from FD. The plane says Perris. Could it be in Perris, CA? If so, why would they get back to CA?

Next he had FD with Cassie, Cassie left on her own, we are not sure during which portion of the date. People seem to think these two SCs fo together. 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 A4f43210
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 0c19db10

Then, Colton let Hannah go, Screencaps :

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 75d71510
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 4de67710Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 75d71510
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 4de67710

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly