SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:10 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:In the IG post he tags her and that is Ally the producer.

I don't know what IG post your referring to ., but that SC is sad and very telling to me that he fell hard.  jmo

Sorry the one with him and Ally at the airport with all the luggage. Yes the other SC is very sad I agree he fell hard for her and hope that everything with them is great now. He seems to be very happy !

Oh i thought you were referring to the pic where he's hugging the woman with the long black hair to be the producer Alley. I was wondering who that woman might be. It's obvious that SC is towards the very end of the show so if his family was brought out to meet the Final two women I guess it could be his mother . I just want to fast forward to Fantasy suite dates giggling AFTER tomorrows one on one with Cassie. laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:22 pm

I'm thinking this is the same night, likely in Denver, Colorado. This is from the extended preview, both screen caps. In the first screencap Hannah G is telling Colton that she is falling in love with him.

screencaps by me.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 GTUgwey
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 4eMeTex
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 pm

jessietrey wrote:I'm thinking this is the same night, likely in Denver, Colorado. This is from the extended preview, both screen caps. In the first screencap Hannah G is telling Colton that she is falling in love with him.

screencaps by me.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 GTUgwey
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 4eMeTex
Damn that could be it as well laugh out loud good find!!! So either Cassie or Hannah in the USA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:07 pm

From that angle it does look more like Hannah. Hmmmm.

Y’all are good.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Is colton wearing the same shirt in both caps?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 am

luvstx wrote:Is colton wearing the same shirt in both caps?

That shirt looks like the same one he is wearing on his date with Cassie that we'll see this week. IF this is Hannah then it's possible that after his one on one date with Cassie they had him do a PI and Hannah barged in on him. question no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:23 am

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:In the IG post he tags her and that is Ally the producer.

I don't know what IG post your referring to ., but that SC is sad and very telling to me that he fell hard.  jmo

Sorry the one with him and Ally at the airport with all the luggage. Yes the other SC is very sad I agree he fell hard for her and hope that everything with them is great now. He seems to be very happy !

Oh i thought you were referring to the pic where he's hugging the woman with the long black hair to be the producer Alley. I was wondering who that woman might be. It's obvious that SC is towards the very end of the show so if his family was brought out to meet the Final two women I guess it could be his mother . I just want to fast forward to Fantasy suite dates giggling  AFTER tomorrows one on one with Cassie. laugh out loud

I'm guessing you probably didn't read the spoilers, but there was no meet the family date or a F2 either for that matter. Colton eliminated two of the F3 women during the FS date episode.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:56 pm

I don't think the shade is the same at all. jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I agree. also last night Cassie was wearing the hoop earrings which I can see in that scap look the same....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree. also last night Cassie was wearing the hoop earrings which I can see in that scap look the same....

Glad others agree with me....

But Leap, which scrap do you see Cassie in hoop earrings?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Originally posted on episode thread, bring it over. 

sdmomColton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 96302e10I didn’t follow this season closely, but am aware of the spoilers. 

Here’s some SCs I made from last night’s preview 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

I guess it’s FRC? No ring in the ring box and I notice what Colton says is all voiceover.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 A91bcc10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 0eaf2d10

It’s him and Tayshia. The plane says Perris, with a pink cross symbolizes fighting breast cancer. Is this from next episode or FD? Do we know where they went for FD? I know there’s a town Perris near LA, did they bet back to US?
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 34bdc810
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 C69a8e10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 6bf89310
The last one is him kissing Heather in Denver, train says Georgetown Loop Railroad. Group date, 1-1, or 2-1?

I also notice in the preview, Carolyn, Hanna G and Tayshia all express their love for Colton, but no Cassie, hmmm

Oh, one last: is this when he sent Hanna G home?

Edit: sorry I messed up on the last picture, it ended up as the first one.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Is there a chance that the spoilers are inaccurate ? Why would he be standing at an FRC type site when from all accounts, he chases after his choice at the F3 stage itself ? I thought the spoilers said he let go of 2 girls and then went after the 3rd i.e. Cassie. I'm confused.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly