SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Could the scene of Cassie kissing Colton in the monkey jump when one of them is doing a PI be the possible reunion ?

It seems odd that the lead would be kissing a contestant during a PI. Never seen that on this show so definitely a part of this storyline.
https://servimg.com/view/19804771/231

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could the scene of Cassie kissing Colton in the monkey jump when one of them is doing a PI be the possible reunion ?

It seems odd that the lead would be kissing a contestant during a PI. Never seen that on this show so definitely a part of this storyline.
https://servimg.com/view/19804771/231

I'm still trying to figure out where that SC fits in.I thought it was a scene from the night of Cassies 1 on 1 (the blue shirt looked like the shirt he has on when he's in bed with her) ,but it wasen't shown then so it's possible that it 's not going to make the air & that they only used it in the previews. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 am

Maybe the cliff scene is her FD Day portion before she leaves.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:12 am

I had another thought, if the scene of Cassie walking out in the silver dress is from the evening portion of her FD then she doesn't make the fantasy suite.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:08 am

nd4reality wrote:I had another thought, if the scene of Cassie walking out in the silver dress is from the evening portion of her FD then she doesn't make the fantasy suite.

I don't think she makes it to FS either. But I do think that on that date he did tell her that he's in loves with her. Could be that she dosen't accept the FS date card and tells him she's not comfortable spending the night with him because there are two other woman still involved (she did say afterwards on SM,that she's not good with sharing). This could be when he decides to let the other 2 women go . Cassie leaves that night . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:46 am

Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I had another thought, if the scene of Cassie walking out in the silver dress is from the evening portion of her FD then she doesn't make the fantasy suite.

I don't think she makes it to FS either. But I do think that on that date he did tell her that he's in loves with her. Could be that she dosen't accept the FS date card and tells him she's not comfortable spending the night with him because there are two other woman still involved (she did say afterwards on SM,that she's not good with sharing). This could be when he decides to let the other 2 women go . Cassie leaves that night . jmo

Well that is different from what RS had said he was told. Should be interesting to see where he could be wrong about his spoilers.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:35 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

From the first SC, you can see part of her (most think it’s Cassie) leg/thigh, so she’s wearing a short dress. Is it for FD evening, or for RC?

Also the car Cassie’s leaving: does it look like a limo or SUV?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 097ed810
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 F86d6c10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Has is been sleuthed where the evening portion of Cassie's FD was filmed? TIA
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Both those scene do not appear to be on the same evening I think but of course could be not separate events. Meaning she would have put on a jacket.she would not have changed to get into her getaway car.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:07 pm

@nd4reality Maybe like Hannah G, she returns to her room for her luggage? Is that why you see Colton do a fence jump after exiting what looks like a cabin? So she's able to get her stuff and wear a jacket? I'm just so confused. I want 3 weeks to pass already!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@nd4reality Maybe like Hannah G, she returns to her room for her luggage? Is that why you see Colton do a fence jump after exiting what looks like a cabin? So she's able to get her stuff and wear a jacket? I'm just so confused. I want 3 weeks to pass already!

Me too! In all the years ive watched this show ,this is the most confusing & weird .The others had some kind of endings . This one is all over the place.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:14 pm

What if. And it's a BIG what if. What if Colton brings up the bachelorette convo and they get in to an argument, and Cassie feels like he doesn't trust her. Is that what the "up until now, no one knew the truth?" Where does the "Up until now, no one knew the truth?" come from???? on a separate convo with Chris?

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly