SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:24 am

@lavenderfanThere's a sc of a hotel in the preview right after the shot of Colton and Cassie on the bed, you might be able to find it. When you have the time.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:54 am

Some wonder if the pink dress girl is Hannah G.
Here’s the comparison . The girl in the red is definitely Hannah. 
Please note I lighten both so color is off but the length is different , and the top girl has more layers, the bottom is more same length

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 B5336d10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Cf6f3e10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:49 am

the pink silver dress girl is cassie imo if you watch the trailer in motion you can actually see her face
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:51 am

@sdmom nope that’s Cassie. Don’t meet to objectify body but Cassie has a wider torso than Hannah, and it’s apparent in this pic hannah has a thinner frame with longer limbs while the girl in silver has a curvier frame with shorter limbs.

edit: Sorry! Yes I agree with you. I misread thinking your post was saying the same girl.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:45 am

@sdmom i remembered an old twitter ad that was about pizza toppings but i remember seeing a part in it where it looks like cassie breaking up with colton!?

look around the 38 second mark??i hope this helps?? :crazed it looks like colton is wearing a dark shirt though not white dizzy

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@sdmom i remembered an old twitter ad that was about pizza toppings but i remember seeing a part in it where it looks like cassie breaking up with colton!?

look around the 38 second mark??i hope this helps?? :crazed it looks like colton is wearing a dark shirt though not white  dizzy

First time that im seeing this and yes it does look like it , and Colton looks devastated If they end up together in the end she sure did put him through hell at the end.  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 4256136633 I feel so bad for him.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 am

@LeapofFaith GREAT FIND! Could they be a part of their fd walking in the town? Looks like they’re in some market place and  is that the treehouse? Omg sleuthing time. Find that location!

EDIT: So I've been informed that was Hannah B during the pirate date informing colton about caelynn.

@2:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-8Qnike1Y

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:50 am

lavenderfan wrote:@LeapofFaith GREAT FIND! Could they be a part of their fd walking in the town? Looks like they’re in some market place and  is that the treehouse? Omg sleuthing time. Find that location!

EDIT: So I've been informed that was Hannah B during the pirate date informing colton about caelynn.

@2:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-8Qnike1Y
laugh out loud ur right!!! oh well back to the drawing board
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:21 am

You guys have done great sleuthing. bows.

I’m guessing we are trying to see what part of the spoilers if any is inaccurate.

On review of the promos IMO, Hanna G was eliminated in an evening scene.

However Taysha seems to be eliminated in daylight from the brief clip we see. It does not appear to be at the same time as HannahGs elimination as spoiled by RS. can one of you bring those SCs here to review ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:36 am

Yes .38s was with Hannah but what is this at the .36s mark? Have we seen this yet?

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 F2e8b910

My screen capture from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-8Qnike1Y
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:49 am

I’m sorry but i cannot locate the season promo right now to tell you guys the timestamp.

Taysha crying wih a shimmery pinkish top and it looks like daylight.

Meanwhile hannah G seems to be eliminated at night.

Around the 24 second mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Goldie2 I love that idea  Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1f60d 
@lavenderfan ok I found the plant!!!! It’s definitely In Hannah G’s hotel room you can see it in the new preview when Colton walks into Hannah’s room at night!! I posted scap from YouTube preview below

Soooooo IMO Cassie and Colton reconcile in Portugal!!

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Ba5bac10
my scap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3QoncsoE8

is there a SC showing Colton’s shirt in this preview taking Hannah G to this room ?

I’m loosing track of locating the links to the various Promos now !

Is he wearing the blue shirt under the coat here ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly