SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:51 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Wow!!! That's just not looking like I want to dump my bf scenario, at all, imho.

What doesn’t?

I'm assuming the C&C balloons that can be seen in the 1 IG story posted here.
Yes, I should've quoted the post, but that's what I meant.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Wow!!! That's just not looking like I want to dump my bf scenario, at all, imho.

What doesn’t?

I'm assuming the C&C balloons that can be seen in the 1 IG story posted here.
Yes, I should've quoted the post, but that's what I meant.

Ok. I figured that’s what you were talking about but I wanted to make sure before I responded laugh out loud

Yeah, when I saw those and saw the roses and everything else last night, I knew they had to be happy still. I mean, why do that if she left him broken-hearted? Would be kinda cruel. I also noticed that the Matt guy that Colton was with last night began following Gregg, Michelle’s boyfriend. I don’t think he did before. I could be wrong. I honestly could but I’m pretty sure he just started last night. Don’t know what that means if anything. I just look at SM followings a lot.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:03 am

@Julie81 Fun fact, that Matt guy also follows Shawna, one of Cassie's and Michelle's friends. But she's really down the list, so I'm wondering if he knew her prior... which would mean mutual friends! LOL LA is a small world.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:05 am

ok sorry i can't let this go...i know the plant could be a prop but why bother with such a huge plant?
so looking at @sdmom lightened scap of the plant and notice the curtains in the backround behind the plant you can see a bit of the blue curtain which is in the hotel room in portugal...also the throw rug on the bed imo is the same...
if @sdmom could get a better scap than the one i got you can actually see the plant properly when watching the preview in motion (about the 12second mark) in hannah g's hotel room in portugal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3QoncsoE8

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 A46b5d10
@sdmom scap
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:18 am

lavenderfan wrote:@Julie81 Fun fact, that Matt guy also follows Shawna, one of Cassie's and Michelle's friends. But she's really down the list, so I'm wondering if he knew her prior... which would mean mutual friends! LOL LA is a small world.

She may work out at his gym.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:50 am

@LeapofFaith I couldn’t get a better cap from this link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3QoncsoE8

Look at my red circle: does the curtain look like it has stripes?
Blue circle: does it look like a beige sofa, with an arm rest? Or is it the Wall? 

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Ca883f10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 am

I’ve looked at all the room pictures of Hanna G’s hotel, but I didnt see any plants inside the room. 
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g656853-d1013594-Reviews-Robinson_Club_Quinta_da_Ria-Vila_Nova_de_Cacela_Faro_District_Algarve.html#photos;aggregationId=106&albumid=106&filter=7&ff=372631206

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:05 am

Yeah there are none. I looked as well but I’m no super sleuths like you ladies.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:09 am

sdmom wrote:I’ve looked at all the room pictures of Hanna G’s hotel, but I didnt see any plants inside the room. 
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g656853-d1013594-Reviews-Robinson_Club_Quinta_da_Ria-Vila_Nova_de_Cacela_Faro_District_Algarve.html#photos;aggregationId=106&albumid=106&filter=7&ff=372631206
I know I couldn’t either but in the preview I can see a plant in Hannah gs hotel room I took a scap from the preview but it’s not good laugh out loud

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Dda60a10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 F603e510

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 am

@LeapofFaith ok now I saw the plants! Good catch, but I still don’t know if it’s a prop, or part of the room decor.

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 94da5c10
Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Db43cd10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:13 am

@sdmom but the curtains and bed throw rug are imo the same as in Hannah gs hotel room so further proof maybe they actually reconcile in Portugal??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:18 am

@LeapofFaithI think they reconciled in Portugal too, I am just not convinced it’s the same hotel as Hanna G. 
We need more previews!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly