SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:07 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GinaRose wrote:It looks like Cassie ran to Colton.   Smiley

OR ... he just picked her up ... he does do that too, to get her even closer ... remember when they were on that little island giggling

I agree.

I was looking at the distance behind Colton.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:51 pm

So how much time elapsed between fantasy date and these pics?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Billysmom wrote:So how much time elapsed between fantasy date and these pics?

8 days?

ETA: 6 days, if the cliff scene was on November 14th and the fantasy suite date was November 8th.

Last edited by GinaRose on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Hmmm, that seems a decent amt of time if true. Unless this was not their first contact post-fs. Curious to know what was going on with cassie all that time, though I doubt we will get the full story.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Just saw this article, which says that events were happening on two continents. 

https://www.tvinsider.com/754917/the-bachelor-2019-finale-colton-cassie-hannah-tayshia/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:39 pm

mbl wrote:Just saw this article, which says that events were happening on two continents. 

https://www.tvinsider.com/754917/the-bachelor-2019-finale-colton-cassie-hannah-tayshia/

Maybe she does leave with her dad ..Colton flys back to states to talk to her .. she goes back with him to meet his parents... they have that date in Spain .... agree to date ... tuesday is update as to whats happened since.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59 pm

@mbl  what I took this as was  production going back and forth with abc execs and Fleiss back in the states regarding what to Do With colton. I do think Cassie remains in Europe since she can’t go home until the end of filming, so this is probably what CH meant you showing warts and all of the series of events that allowed tptb to let Colton break up with the others girls and chase Cassie. Ch also said abc would not be happy for them to show it all so again perhaps Colton and production in Portugal going back and forth with the tv heads in la.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:
mbl wrote:Just saw this article, which says that events were happening on two continents. 

Maybe she does leave with her dad ..Colton flys back to states to talk to her .. she goes back with him to meet his parents... they have that date in Spain .... agree to date ... tuesday is update as to whats happened since.
Maybe, but even before we knew about Spain I thought it would be weird to go back to Europe instead of finishing in California once they were there.

Maybe the FRC is in Spain, but something, well, significant happens a little later in Cal.
Maybe Mills just hyped up a SHV to make RS feel safe with his spoiler.
Maybe the reporter is reading spoilers and added that part on his own. It’s not a direct quote.

I love that there is s much we still don’t know for sure. :crazed
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, that seems a decent amt of time if true. Unless this was not their first contact post-fs. Curious to know what was going on with cassie all that time, though I doubt we will get the full story.

I edited that post. If FS date was November 8th and Cliff scene was November 14th, it would be 6 days.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:38 pm

I can’t see how they broke up on 11/8, Cassie back to US, Colton break up with the other two, back to US  to woo her, they back to Spain on 11/14.... all within 6 days! I just can’t!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Tuesday is the day. Colton tweeted: "It feels like Christmas Eve."

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Listen, we have waited long enough. I’m sure tonight is going to be the arguments between Colton and CH/production, breaking up with the girls, talking with his dad, blah, blah, blah. It will end with Cassie being conflicted and boom! To be freaking continued.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly