SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goldie2 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:17 pm

The part of the article interesting is how the producer compares Colton’s ending to Brad W., Jason, Juan Pablo’s seasons.
Yes they stayed true to themselves, but they were not well liked Bachelors.
I think most viewers this season have come to like Colton and now even feel sorry for him after last week. Most will be happy for Colton if he is happy in the end with Cassie.
It’s an odd comparison.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Goldie2 wrote:The part of the article interesting is how the producer compares  Colton’s ending to Brad W., Jason, Juan Pablo’s seasons.
I think most viewers this season have come to like Colton and now even feel sorry for him after last week. Most will be happy for Colton if he is happy in the end with Cassie.
It’s an odd comparison.

I thought so as well. I think Colton is nothing like any of those bachelors. I actually think he’s my favorite to date.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Julie81 wrote:Listen, we have waited long enough. I’m sure tonight is going to be the arguments between Colton and CH/production, breaking up with the girls, talking with his dad, blah, blah, blah. It will end with Cassie being conflicted and boom! To be freaking continued.

It will be live tonight, I hope if that happens the audience throws their shoes at the big screen. giggling

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 pm

yea I'm sure we won't get the reunion until tomorrow. I mean why else would there be a 2 night ending as we know he didn't propose.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:yea I'm sure we won't get the reunion until tomorrow. I mean why else would there be a 2 night ending as we know he didn't propose.

Tomorrow night will include "after the final rose" (Colton and Cassie) and introduce the next Bachelorette. Some of women from the season will be interviewed as well. That's enough to take up two hours.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Goldie2 wrote:The part of the article interesting is how the producer compares  Colton’s ending to Brad W., Jason, Juan Pablo’s seasons.
It’s an odd comparison.

I noticed that too. It has to be the first time they use JPG’s name to promote the show. giggling

At some point in the beginning, Colton said (in a preview?) that he doesn’t care if he becomes the most hated bachelor ever. We haven’t heard him say that yet, but I think it might be before he goes to break up with Hannah. He might get some heat for that, at least before the final episode, and maybe that’s what Mills is referring to.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm

GinaRose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Listen, we have waited long enough. I’m sure tonight is going to be the arguments between Colton and CH/production, breaking up with the girls, talking with his dad, blah, blah, blah. It will end with Cassie being conflicted and boom! To be freaking continued.

It will be live tonight, I hope if that happens the audience throws their shoes at the big screen.   giggling

laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:10 pm

i think the comparison is more about it not being a typical ending .... FRC where F2 is let go and an F1.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:i think the comparison is more about it not being a typical ending .... FRC where F2 is let go and an F1.  

Yep!
Brad=lets the final 2 go
Jason=crying and goes back for the girl
JPG=no engagement
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:03 pm

@Mr Write and Lav!!

thanks! That's terrific sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 am

We’lp David Spade spoiled it for us

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6Q4i7gZuL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nulchd7x7xgo

Seems like Colton’s talk with dad happens after or during MTP

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:59 am

WTH would he do that ? Crazy guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly