SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 pm

Caelynn wears a special dress for Colton. He keeps telling her she is gorgeous. It's not my favourite.

Colton please. Stop pretending as if you paid for her clothes.

Caelynn tells about her sexual assault at college. Horrible. Horrible. Girls need to be made aware. Date r*pe drugs are everywhere. It happened with a friend of mine but she was lucky. Another friend got her home and away before anything happened.

And here comes Colton talking about Ali. Not naming names, but still. Not necessary. He says she was his first love. Not necessarily buying that, but wish he didn't bring it up.

Well, after that, I am glad there was no making out.

And the cynical part of me thinks … Ladies and gentlemen, your new Bachelorette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Cocktail party. Usual spiel from Colton.

FIR Hannah grabs Colton and he takes her to his room. She is impressed that his bed is made!!!! :headbanging He is staying in a hotel lady. I'm pretty sure the maid made his bed.

Next more pageant girl drama. They are both uncomfortable. I am just tired of it all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:49 pm

More drama between Courtney and Demi. Demi is apparently one of the nicest people in the world. Could have fooled me. Personally I think you are a spoiled, manipulative brat...and a liar when it suits you.

Demi then calls Courtney the cancer of the house. Wow. She is a such b*tch.

And then she goes to the other women and is telling them she that they all hate Courtney. Hmmm....I think you may have that wrong. Courtney then asks the others if they feel she is the cancer and surprisingly the others don't agree. Demi feels that Courtney is being MEAN....whaa, whaa, whaa.

I find Colton is just encouraging this by blabbing to each of them what the other says. He is a little tattler.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:58 pm

I'm not caught up yet. I just finished the GD. Singapore's a cool location for the show. I'd love to go there.

I don't think Colton's the most smooth bachelor we've had but I do think he's a good guy. I didn't mind the first 1 on 1 although wouldn't bungee jump for anything. Those adrenaline dates do help bring them closer together - overcoming fear.  I like Tayisha and wonder how long she'll be there.

The GD was okay. It did fit being in Singapore, I guess. I liked his time with Cassie. They seem to fit well together. I'm tired of Hannah B and her fixating on Caelynn. Demi's story is sad but she comes across as the tough girl all the time. I wonder if it's a shell after what she's been through? Trying to have sympathy for her but she's gotten on my nerves so much. She seems so calculating and got the rose so guess she won for now. BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 9 4256136633

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 am

Sorry. Double post.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 am

Lucky Caelynn, she gets all that no matter what happens with Colton. I hope she skipped that horrible pink dress. The shoes weren't my style. She looks great in the green dress. Wow, that was a terrible thing that happened to her and her friends. It must be so hard to talk about, knowing it's on national tv. I have a different impression of her now. That's what I get for stereotyping beauty queens. Colton responded well and was respectful. I could see them possibly at the end. I'm not seeing her as the Bachelorette mainly because she's only 23.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:47 am

Hannah G and Colton seem to have a lot of chemistry. She reminds me a little of Reese Witherspoon in looks.

I hope that Colton will send Hannah B home now that they've called a truce but I'm sure that's not going to happen yet. Demi's a piece of work with her telling him that nonsense about Courtney. She's a manipulator all right. Courtney, on the other hand, is her own worst enemy. I can't stand the ones who whine about not talking to the lead yet do nothing about it. Colton should stop listening to them. I used to get mad when the Bachelor's ignored what they were told about certain bachelorettes but these women are something else. dizzy

I like Sydney but we never see her so not thinking she's here for long. Ditto with Nicole. They got roses tonight at least. Demi's the typical villain and will be around for a while, unfortunately.

I see his f3 right now as CaeLynn, Hannah G, and Cassie but it's subject to change.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:40 am

FIR Hannah, Heather. Kirpa, pageant Hannah...I guess we have to endure another week of them...Katie, Elyse, Sydney, Cassie, Nicole.

Demi feels that even Tracy deserves to be there more than Courtney!!! That is how much Courtney annoys her.

CH...final rose. When you're ready...

Andyka???

So neither of Demi's two adversaries get a rose. Can that mean...I can only hope...that Demi goes home next week?

No Demi, Courtney did not make the mistake of crossing you. She made the mistake of being normal and boring.

I missed most of the previews for next week because the tv was cutting out due to the weather.

Lovely to end the show with Anyka??? puking into the garbage bins!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:23 am

I liked yesterdays show. Loved Singapore which I had seen on screen during the Georgia Love Bachelorette AU season. Beautiful place.

This group of girls really are "nice" girls despite the TV drama. Guess they really don't make good viewing but I like them all. Yes even Demi who you can tell is hurting from her past and actually makes this show less boring with all the niceness.
Coltons interactions with these girls are really canned. He too is too much of a nice guy to stir up appropriate TV drama. Maybe the editors should have focused on a love story if there indeed is one.

Which brings me to the confusing part of the season where it is hard to see who he really likes and who he doesn't. I thought Hanna FIR had fallen back a bit the last 2 episodes but then there comes a whole make out session with her last night. Are they setting her up for next lead ? He seems stilted with her though, same as with Taysha. He seems more relaxed with Peagent girl Caelyn and Hannah B better realise soon that in a choice between the two - he would pick Caelyn. Whatever interactions we see between him and Cassie are hot, his skin color changes around her, he seems to have a natural flush and blush about him. Next week should be interesting to see her 1on1.
Have we seen a front runner already start crying / upset about the other girls at this stage of the game that became eventual f1 ? I was surprised to see the little scene of Cassie crying. I'm loosing my memory.
Based on this episode, the top girls are FIR Hannah, Pageant girl Caelyn, Taysha though I don't see chemistry with her and Cassie who I see the most chemistry with. JMO.
Now I do wonder if he had a happy ending to his season but I think the next episode should tell us more.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:50 am

I don't remember if a f1 was ever crying about the others but don't see why it couldn't happen, @nd4reality. Cassie would be my pick right now but there could be someone they're hiding or it could be RaeLynn CaeLynn who would be my 2nd pick. There's something going on with Elyse in the previews but not sure it will amount to much. I like her a lot but not sure about her with Colton. I wouldn't mind her as Bachelorette or one of the other "older" women by which I mean not one of young ones. I also like Tayshia, Sydney, and Nicole as possible leads.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:56 am

nd4reality wrote:I liked yesterdays show. Loved Singapore which I had seen on screen during the Georgia Love Bachelorette AU season. Beautiful place.

This group of girls really are "nice" girls despite the TV drama. Guess they really don't make good viewing but I like them all. Yes even Demi who you can tell is hurting from her past and actually makes this show less boring with all the niceness.
Coltons interactions with these girls are really canned. He too is too much of a nice guy to stir up appropriate TV drama.  Maybe the editors should  have focused on a love story if there indeed is one.

Which brings me to the confusing part of the season where it is hard to see who he really likes and who he doesn't. I thought Hanna FIR had fallen back a bit the last 2 episodes but then there comes a whole make out session with her last night. Are they setting her up for next lead ? He seems stilted with her though, same as with Taysha. He seems more relaxed with Peagent girl Caelyn and Hannah B better realise soon that in a choice between the two - he would pick Caelyn. Whatever interactions we see between him and Cassie are hot, his skin color changes around her, he seems to have a natural flush and blush about him. Next week should be interesting to see her 1on1.
Have we seen a front runner already start crying / upset about the other girls at this stage of the game that became eventual f1 ? I was surprised to see the little scene of Cassie crying. I'm loosing my memory.
Based on this episode, the top girls are FIR Hannah, Pageant girl Caelyn, Taysha though I don't see chemistry with her and Cassie who I see the most chemistry with. JMO.
Now I do wonder if he had a happy ending to his season but I think the next episode should tell us more.

I think Colton is one of those people who tries too hard to seem perfect...hence, overly polite. I don't think he is a bad guy, just dull as dishwater and so awkward.

I don't think it is that hard to see who he really likes. At this point, despite the lack of air time, the only one I see him being "into" is Cassie. They are constantly showing them making out and while normally I would say that she is getting a physical edit, which doesn't necessarily mean she is the one, the fact that I have not really seen him into anyone else leads me to believe that this was one of those seasons that the lead was pretty much into one person from the beginning. She also started crying about him and other girls really early, which again makes me think they have had a lot more time than we have been shown. He is totally different around her...not as awkward, more animated, natural and as you said, even his colouring changes. You can't fake that. He is nervous and excited around her. I don't see that around anyone else. Their date next week should be telling.

As for the others in the running, after last night I still think FIR Hannah will be in the top four, but thier chemistry and his interest, is nowhere near what he showed in just a little snippet with Cassie. I also think Caelynn is in there now. He likes her, he is protective and even if he wasn't, with that background, IMO tptb would make him keep her so she could be in the running for the next lead. It's that fourth spot that I'm still in the air about. It could pretty much go to any of a bunch of people for various reasons, none of which have anything to do with how Colton feels about them. I could see tptb getting him to keep Demi or pageant Hannah simply for the drama, since lets face it, this season has been a snoozefest. I could also see Colton keeping Tayisha. I also didn't think there was any chemistry, but for the sake of diversity and to show how open minded he is about her being previously married.

I am wondering about what happens next week. It appears from the brief bits I managed to catch between the screen flickering on and off during the preview that he has another freak out? Even the women seemed to be wondering what went on. Did you manage to catch that? We had trouble because of the weather and there were bits throughout the show that I missed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't remember if a f1 was ever crying about the others but don't see why it couldn't happen, @nd4reality. Cassie would be my pick right now but there could be someone they're hiding or it could be RaeLynn who would be my 2nd pick. There's something going on with Elyse in the previews but not sure it will amount to much. I like her a lot but not sure about her with Colton. I wouldn't mind her as Bachelorette or one of the other "older" women by which I mean not one of young ones. I also like Tayshia, Sydney, and Nicole as possible leads.

RaeLynn??? The pageant girl who had her date last night? Caelynn.

I just don't see enough chemistry between them for her to be F1, but I agree, at this point it is between her and FIR Hannah for the F2 and F3 slots.

As for Elyse, we didn't see anything with her and Colton last night. All I saw of her was when the date card was read. Mind you, I didn't see anything between them during her 1:1. Maybe she realises he is a waste of her time and dumps him? Maybe that was why he storms off to the beach? Probably just wishful thinking on my part. These things are never as big a deal as they edit them to be, but if that is what happens then I don't see her in the running for the lead. She was just too normal and boring. BIP maybe.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel