SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:01 pm

For all the reason's everyone has already mentioned, I'm enjoying Joe's overstay. He should have been gone long ago, or walked off the way he's been treated, but he's still there, and I'm going to have fun with it.

Far too many season's I've watched the horrible contestant stick around while my favourite went home. With our sleuthing experience we have many times in the past figured out who stays and who goes and when. We have picked the top three before the show even aired.

It has been so obvious to me and I'm sure others, the games they play.

The judges are so flippin rude and can't even be cordial to someone who was invited and made it clear time and time again, he couldn't dance.

Not that this is any sort of excuse, but Jordan got messed up right in the beginning when his shirt wouldn't come off. I have no idea if he would have been better if that didn't happen, but regardless, he couldn't pick up and ignore it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:06 pm

@Luvstruck so painful to rewatch that hot mess!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Jordan admitted that he got into his head last night. And, if someone had informed him about Jenna's publicity storm yesterday, that probably didn't help. I just hope no one did that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Probably won’t happen but what if Joe wins thanks to Bachelor nation

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Jordan admitted that he got into his head last night. And, if someone had informed him about Jenna's publicity storm yesterday, that probably didn't help.  I just hope no one did that though.
What did Jenna do yesterday?  Do tell  :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 pm

@Idlemess I wondered about that too since I don't trust their voting methods. Example Canadians suddenly couldn't vote the season when James Hinchcliffe Canadian, was a contestant. Then for some unknown strange reason, the following season they made a huge announcement, international voting was back. Big deal. Even if Joe had an overwhelming number of votes, I have no doubt they'd make sure he didn't win. Every time someone is eliminated, the judges are in shock, and stress the importance of voting. Suspect

@northernviewer she's claiming she didn't send the text messages, and is blaming Jordan for sending fake texts. Yesterday she had some company, lawyer, I forget, make some bogus statement IMO that her phone was checked and the texts didn't come from her phone. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:02 pm

@GuardianAngel
What did the texts say?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Not GA but you can find the info here, @northernviewer  
Jenna's thread

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:03 pm

albean99 wrote:Not GA but you can find the info here, @northernviewer  
Jenna's thread
 Thanks  Smiley

When the name Jenna was mentioned  ... I immediately thought Joes dance partner .... forgot about Jordan’s Jenna and all that drama that went down post BIP Hugesmile   I thought Jordan did some posting on dancer Jenna’s phone as a joke laugh out loud

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Sorta surprised but not really that Tinashe went home. She was a good dancer but I think she didn't have a big fan voting nor did her partner have his own fanbase yet in order to vote.

Yes Joe isn't the best dancer but at least he's trying and having fun. Hate how the judges comments are so rude he doesn't deserve it. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 1f49c

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 8367-910 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 I_got_13 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:15 pm

And didn't Joe have a late start compared to the others? Not to mention someccompetitors had so much performance background. He is trying so hard. No - I don't want him to win, and unless he looks like a dancer Monday it is probably time for him to go, but judges need to show some respect.

He seems more cuddly all the time. I feel sorry for him at the end of the shows - he is always on the outside of the group - never out for the spotlight. However, I do think he has found his mate and that could be worth it to him. His smile is the best!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Great dance by Alexis and Alan, what a cute couple!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape