SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Is this where I say congrats to the lovely couple Britt and Sophie?
:yes:  yes gorgeous ladies and they found something better, friendship with each other and love forever. Onwards and upwards for them both  PINKHEART

My favorite part of the season and finale was when Britt had been dumped and the first thing she wants to do is go to Sophie and says "I want to see Sophie to make sure she's okay"  beatingheart I love that they caught that moment on camera with Britt going to Sophie to let her know and be there for her too. A beautiful thing to do and be there for the F2 when very often they are alone and emotional and crying and Britt made sure she didn't leave without being with Soph and letting her know she isn't alone. Probably one of my favorite endings to watch just for that moment  :yes:
Liked that part as well. A beautiful moment

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Well guess I don't need to watch this season online anymore laugh out loud So he's the Brad of AU.

Hopefully one of the girls can be the next 'ette AU if they want too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 8367-910 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:23 pm

@Linds911 I only watched clips and read on here and missed nothing so you're better off skipping laugh out loud 

Agree. I think Britt is ready to find someone and would be a great Bette. Or Sophie if she wants to. Lots of great choices and they begin filming BIP Aussie in November so some of them may be on there and then Bette if needed. Just no more celebrity leads please. I am done with celeb leads. They are 0/2 now laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:56 pm

ITA with no celebrity leads... it has just made the whole franchise in Australia lose some credibility. Especially nicks season.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:47 pm

There were far to many pages to catch up on, but all I have to say is, and I'm sorry if it's been mentioned, when the lead chooses no one, then that's the result he wanted. Regardless of the edit or how the storyboard went all a long, he chose no one. If he truly wanted someone, and was falling in love, then you make it work. He didn't care IMHO.

However, what a fun season to sleuth! A bit of snark, a lot of fun, and a lot of accurate speculation!! clapping! to all who participated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:19 am

Just watched and I must say that they couldn’t have ended the show any other way. Nick basically had nothing to offer in terms of a real explanation so they had to bring the girls together for that feel good/ kumbaya moment. 
Nick walking and reflecting on the beach was him. He’s able to pontificate there but with the girls, there was nothing. Also when they spoke their well thought out feelings he sat there in silence and his response is to kiss. Really there was nothing. 

It’s remarkable because based on what Britt said about a cut convo that Nick assured her and Soph that they were the two. So how was it that he still had nothing to give. He wasn’t looking for a girlfriend but he was hoping to find the one on a speed dating type show? Puhleeze!!!
He spent 5 years with Martine as his girlfriend. Quite a commitment without marriage yet he wanted and expected more from a few dates; from women he barely knew., Okayyy.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:20 am

My goodness Sophie looked stunning on the finale episode!! every outfit she she was wearing she looked like she stepped out of a magazine Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f60d she needs to be the next bachelorette so i can just see more!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:48 am

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion but I hope Brit isn't the next bette.. I can't quite put my finger on it but I always thought there was something off about her, she just never came off as sincere and seemed manipulative to me.
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:37 am

bachbabe99 wrote:Probably going to be an unpopular opinion but I hope Brit isn't the next bette.. I can't quite put my finger on it but I always thought there was something off about her, she just never came off as sincere and seemed manipulative to me.

Exactly. I always felt a Romy/cat vibe in her and I sense a Sam Frost vibe too. She can have ice cold eyes at times that made me paused as well. She is no villain but deep down I think edits could have been done to show us this mean side. I get it that she is very bitter about the rejection. But Something makes me cringe about her. She had trust issues before. Now? I do not envy her next boyfriend/partner. #ouch

I will always have this in mind because their expression reflects what I think they are.

and my conclusion is only one girl out of this 3, could be the bachelorette, and that is sophie. I do not think brooke would be a great bachelorette unless they offer a bisexual season. Then I would love it.

anyway. I wish them a good life but I will prefer to watch a new girl, not a recycle one and certainly NOT A CELEBRITY!!!!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 18412
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 18612
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:My goodness Sophie looked stunning on the finale episode!! every outfit she she was wearing she looked like she stepped out of a magazine  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f60d she needs to be the next bachelorette so i can just see more!!!!

I personally thought she had the best sexy outfits this season and was the most beautiful girl. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Can we get a unique thread for the women of this season? Just don’t know how to name it

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF