SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali's SM comments are so positive now so I won't hold my breath to think if a F1 rejects a lead he won't get backlash. They can edit it as she is the victim and imo that's all it will take   :yes:

Not liking a lead is one thing, watching them get rejected in a way that's never happened before and if edited to make Ali victim and heartbroken that's a whole other thing  affraid

I don't think Taite's got the balls.  He's barely said 3 words all season; I can't see him making some mic drop speech at the end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:08 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ali's SM comments are so positive now so I won't hold my breath to think if a F1 rejects a lead he won't get backlash. They can edit it as she is the victim and imo that's all it will take   :yes:

Not liking a lead is one thing, watching them get rejected in a way that's never happened before and if edited to make Ali victim and heartbroken that's a whole other thing  affraid

I don't think Taite's got the balls.  He's barely said 3 words all season; I can't see him making some mic drop speech at the end.

hmmm i agree ...it would be strange for an f1 reject the lead right at the end instead of just leaving before it like a brooks - its probably just a normal frc and a quick break up soon after finale...any case i am glad its only 24 hours away!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:24 am

If this was a season like all past BetteAU seasons, then all the F1 patterns would be toward Taite.

Yet a majority of them are toward Todd. But I don't see Todd as F1.

So since pre-season seen Taite F1 and during the season sleuthing Taite things pointing to Taite and Ali no longer together.

Maybe it's a ruse and they still are.

I am leaning towards something off and if he was F1 then it's no more.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:25 am

Bobette wrote:

He might just get cold feet and not turn up at all to the FRC.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:28 am

Bobette wrote:

You're preaching to the choir here Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633  I was adamant no F1 is going to be rejecting the lead. I am just speculating if it ends up happening how I can foresee it being viewed. And trying to see if there are some clues I've overlooked and perhaps not seeing Taite as having the balls to reject Ali.  question 

The one clue in the unlikely event it happens is that Taite posted his first IG story as 'serving realness". I have yet to see him serve that on the show scratch

Then again, it could be a post-show thing if they're broken up (not sure how he is serving realness on the show though if he was F1 and saying all the F1 things with a ring too which no other F1 has given the BetteAU lead  Suspect )

So keeping the option of rejection there or not maybe him leaving  question just in case even though logically I have a hard time seeing it and F1 makes more sense even if no longer together (strange how DM hasn't been pushing that like they did with Nick and Brit  Suspect )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:38 am

To add to my post above: @Bobette I saw this IG post by Taite tonight and this is his caption  Suspect  Suspect Suspect  Suspect

Bobette wrote:I don't think Taite's got the balls.  He's barely said 3 words all season; I can't see him making some mic drop speech at the end.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 45966169_10215624144110547_6477809983818825728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:38 am

IMO tonight will be very enlightening. Taite's been wishy washy/luke warm all season IMO. If he drops the L-bomb or moves foward with Ali, he has to back it up at the FRC. No time to develop a new storyline for him otherwise.

If we see him backing off, then maybe a rejection is on the cards, but I REALLY can't see it happening. If that was the case IMO there would have been more clues along the way because they would be really relishing their juicy ending.

With Nick they told us from the start "you've never seen a Bachelor like this before", "most shocking ending ever" etc. A Lead being turned down would blow that out of the water and they'd have geared the whole season around that IMO.

Instead we've had one consistent theme - Fairytale. So either this is a Brothers' Grimm style fairytale in which children get eaten, or it is what it looks like - she gets the guy she wants and rides off into the sunset.

If Taite's dumped her SINCE then, that explains everything else IMO (the SM activity, his cryptic interview answers, his allegiance to Charlie, the flirting, Ali saying "when I meet the guy who's right for me..." etc etc)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To add to my post above: @Bobette I saw this IG post by Taite tonight and this is his caption  Suspect  Suspect Suspect  Suspect

Bobette wrote:I don't think Taite's got the balls.  He's barely said 3 words all season; I can't see him making some mic drop speech at the end.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 45966169_10215624144110547_6477809983818825728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 Maybe he was reading our forum on his phone at the Airport.  hi

I think it probably just means he'll be confessing his affections.

Tonight's episode will tell us much, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:44 am

@Agent99 I was thinking a Brookes' for Des type situation as a possibility too but in the finale and him leaving. But then how's he serving realness? scratch 

I felt like Taite posting about serving realness when the season premiered was him sending a message  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_0110
IG story taiteadamradley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:51 am

@Bobette brother's grimm fairytale could be her being rejected but that's harsh. Then again they did put the FRC ending in the Season Preview and told viewers to watch the end. SBet got in on it too with their disclaimer of lead being rejected  Suspect

Still IA it's likely more F1 but things went awry and thus the  dizzy as you posted.

ETA: laugh out loud yeah it's probably him confessing some feelings and things and tonight's episode will tell us more  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:14 am

True, All About Love. Those are very valid points.

See, at home during BIP Ali irritated my husband a bit and he found her face too waxy. That may sound harsh but my husband is a very very attractive man in a lean stylish way so he wouldn't say that out of jealousy of her looks as some men would do. Having said that this season my husband and I both think that Ali feels more real, and my husband and I noticed that she doesn't look as 'frozen' as she looked on BIP or in the beginning of the show. IMO towards the end of filming even her lips started to feel more normal. I can recognise fake lips from normally well shaped ones (adequately full) because I myself have what could be considered well shaped lips, so I know that real full lips (not exaggerated ones) move and are not perfectly glossy; real full lips don't look waxy, and I am starting to see that in Ali, her fillers have started to fade away, now there is more movement in that zone. I say this because since IMO she looks less artificial, less 'plastic doll-like' and as a result she comes across as more genuine. Now we find her more likeable; at home my husband and I also feel that in spite of her obvious defects (which we all have for all humans beings are flawed) she is genuine about finding love.I think many more viewers are feeling the same. Lastly, after the way she confronted Charlie I feel that people are starting to see  different shades of Ali's personality, not just a dumb weak girl. IMO all these things are making people empathise more with her and be more receptive Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 am

So Taite apparently has this week off work yet was spotted in Melbourne today. Why isn’t he already with Ali if the above is true? Seems fishy to me. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All