SELECT CONTENT

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Peppermom wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Is Ames another former contestant angling for fame? Or no?

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 2174738820 He is turning into quite a self-promoter huh!? Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 2248969230

Yes he is! Does he even have a "real" job? Last I checked, "renaissance man" doesn''t pay much! Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 2174738820

I believe he is independently wealthy if I recall correctly. Wasn't he working on Wall Street or something before?

And yes, he is definitely different.

Wall-Streeter Gets Kicked Off The Bachelorette, But Will Star In Another Reality TV Show

Ames Brown, a Portfolio Manager who is currently pursuing his DBA from Harvard, got kicked off the Bachelorette last night.

Ashley Hebert, the Bachelorette, was impressed by his multiple degrees (BA from Yale, a masters from Columbia), his work-out bod (he sees a personal trainer 6 times a week) and high-paying Wall Street career, but clearly not enough to keep him around.

There are three remaining contestants on the Bachelorette, and Wall Streeter Brown came in "Fourth Place."

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-07-19/wall_street/29981799_1_bachelorette-credit-suisse-personal-trainer
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Peppermom wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

giggling He is turning into quite a self-promoter huh!? :gotcha:

But I still love him. blowkiss

Me too! Smiley

Oh to be 20 years younger.....(don't tell DH)

Your secret is safe with me! :gotcha: If I was younger and hotter... I'd be looking for a job at State Farm in San Diego... :halo: :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

giggling He is turning into quite a self-promoter huh!? :gotcha:

But I still love him. blowkiss

Me too! Smiley

Oh to be 20 years younger.....(don't tell DH)

Your secret is safe with me! :gotcha: If I was younger and hotter... I'd be looking for a job at State Farm in San Diego... :halo: :whistle:

Wouldn't we all. The "hotter" part is definitely true for me giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

@PeetysTraining
Me and @AmesBrown at dinner! pic.twitter.com/2f99cOsn

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 AgRE1isCIAAin_E
LOL that Ames is here in Tampa. Is he just traveling around the country visiting Bachelor peeps?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 am

It's almost stiking me as sad. Why isn't he hanging with all his pre-Bach friends?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 am

He's tweeted some pictures of his pre-Bach fans, like his college roommate, so I assume he is seeing them. It just kind of makes me laugh, though, how his opening segment on the show made him look like he was some kind of Wall Street broker and had a career. It seems to me like he dabbles in the investment world when he feels like it, but his real job is being a nomad. He can certainly afford it, so I'm not criticizing his choices. I just find it amusing that the show seems to embellish the contestants' careers so often.
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Ames continues his tour of Bacelornation.

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=k060
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Nice pic of Constantine. This tweet from Mickey to Ames and Nick cracks me up.

@RyanMickMcLean
Ryan Mickey McLean
@PeetysTraining @AmesBrown Why are you wearing a shirt?
10 Dec

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 am

Does Ames work, or is he independently wealthy? Do we know?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:49 am

What I know is he flies to Thailand by himself for a week of cooking lessons. How many times has he been to Thailand? Didn't he say over a dozen? Post show he has been flying all over the country visiting his fellow cast members....not just on weekends. If he works I want to know where so I can apply just for that vacation plan!

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 pm

AmesBrown Ames
Someone (anonymous?) just sent a James-Taylor-signed guitar (w papers) to my work! http://yfrog.com/ocso7zsj
Ames has an office???? I guess he does work!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 am

Wowza. Some fan has a huge crush!

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+20
Tattina
KikiLove
JMFan
skitts
jello1592