SELECT CONTENT

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Minney Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 am

Norcalgal wrote:Love the latest Ames' pictures. I'd love to have coffee or drinks with him - definitely would be entertaining!

Me too! Definitely would be interesting. I agree Ames looks a bit different. His chin was always very square in past photos, so either he has lost some weight and grown out the hair and it shifts the emphasis from his lower jaw, or he might have had some work done. I hear chin restructuring is the most requested procedure among young men now adays. I'm going to guess he was on a trip, grew his hair and lost a few pounds. Still a great looking guy!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 pm

New Post - Ames Brown's Adventures in the Himalayas http://wp.me/p1Pls6-1NT Enjoy :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 pm

sophienette wrote:New Post - Ames Brown's Adventures in the Himalayas http://wp.me/p1Pls6-1NT Enjoy Smiley

Thanks for sharing, sophie. I love Ames and he looks great in these pictures. :Smiley:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Ames reminds me of the human form of Clifford the Big Red dog and his adventures. In a nice way!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I think he is a very special guy! Smart, handsome, but also adventurous and just that little "oddness" that makes him so different!

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am

It's going to take a quite a woman for Ames to settle down. She'd better be very secure in who she is!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

sophienette wrote:I think he is a very special guy! Smart, handsome, but also adventurous and just that little "oddness" that makes him so different!

ITA. Loved the new pics, Sophie ! Ames lives an exciting life.
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 am

He really is quite handsome, he lives a unique life. I wonder if someone runs that site for him, because this is what is says:

For more pictures of gorgeous Ames, check these out:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+20
Tattina
KikiLove
JMFan
skitts
jello1592