SELECT CONTENT

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 am

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Ames_20Brown_20-_20Icon_203
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 am

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=l38th
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 am

@theyearofelan elan gale Dinner with the incomparable @AmesBrown lockerz.com/s/172634558
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 am

Life & Style Exclusive: The Bachelorette's Ames Brown Ends Up in the Hospital -- Again!

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Ames-Brown-A

Ames Brown, the lovable Ivy Leaguer who famously suffered a concussion in a Thai-boxing match during Ashley Hebert's season of The Bachelorette, spent Jan. 17 in a New York City hospital bed after he passed out in the middle of a routine blood test and hit his head after falling.

"He split open his chin and injured his upper lip, and got another concussion," a source tells Life & Style about the banker's most recent injury. "It took two hours to put all of the stitches in his face." Although Ames won't be able to speak for a few days, it seems that he's retaining his sense of humor. "He e-mailed me saying that he looks like the Joker!" the source says.

To add insult to injury, Ames was only having blood taken in the first place as part of a follow-up exam stemming from the concussion he suffered in April 2011 while filming a muay Thai-boxing group date in Thailand for the ABC series.

The Yale, Columbia and Harvard grad, who has left the Manhattan hospital and is recovering from his mishap at his parent's home in New York, is taking three weeks off from work and will miss a Bachelor reunion taping in Las Vegas on Jan. 20.

Feel better soon, Ames!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:57 am

Aaawwww poor babe..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 am

Poor Ames! I wonder what is going on. Hope he is on the mend.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Guess he doesn't like to have blood drawn. Lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Sorry to hear this. But not great medical care if you ask me....they were taking blood and he falls off the table?

Also, my son had a concussion in 2/11 and just got another one the day before Ames got his. But he didn't have blood work done as a follow up to his first concussion. Guessing it was just his routine annual check up.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 pm

It is not that hard to fathom someone falling out of a chair and hitting their head
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm

My stepmother slipped into a coma and never recovered after walking across the living room, falling and hitting her head.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm

luvstx wrote:Sorry to hear this. But not great medical care if you ask me....they were taking blood and he falls off the table?

Also, my son had a concussion in 2/11 and just got another one the day before Ames got his. But he didn't have blood work done as a follow up to his first concussion. Guessing it was just his routine annual check up.

The first time I had blood drawn for mono testing I passed out in the chair and fell out of it. The nurse was new and cracked those "smelly" packets and it didn't wake me up after 2 of them so she had to resort to shaking me (while I was laying on the floor). When I woke up I was laying on the floor covered in sweat with her over top of me calling an ambulance and my dad yelling at her (it was a clinic not the hospital)...long story short I now have to lay down on the table for blood tests and warn everyone around me of the incident. rotfl Some people just don't do well with giving blood, I always run when they approach me at school for donations, even though I wish I could!

ETA: The nurse quit at the end of her shift.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Sorry, but how is it an exclusive? Why didn't he just twitter that he was hurt, but fine or whatever?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ames Brown - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+20
Tattina
KikiLove
JMFan
skitts
jello1592