SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:5 weeks ago is only June 2, and we had the FRC pegged around May 25/26? I agree it’s too tight for Kristen to be F1, but I don’t think that being in Shanghai 5 weeks ago totally counts her out of the F4. When did @Bachbee say that Sogand accepted her request?

ETA Answered my own question, it was first week of May. IMO that’s too early for hometowns to be finished, so unless it was her mum messing with her socials, she doesn’t make hometowns.

Yeah - May 4th.  So possibly no Persian HTD then?  hmmm Damn, I was looking forward to her Mum interrogating him. laugh out loud

But then SURELY there must be another "culturally diverse" (awkward wording but YKWIM) girl in the top 4?  He couldn't get away with having a full spectrum of women and then choosing 4 blonde white chicks IMO - even if they are multilingual. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

ETA:  It would be unusual for a first date not to make top 4 though wouldn't it?  BRB checking stats...

OK I'm back and I was way off.   cantstopl  First dates get canned prior to HTDs about 50% of the time.  

Season 1 Tim
First Date Sarah, ended up F6

Season 2 Blake
First Date Jessica, ended up F4

Season 3 Sam
First Date Sarah, ended up F3

Season 4 Richie
First Date Nikki, ended up F2

Season 5 Matty
First Date Elora, ended up F5

Season 6 Nick
First Date Shannon, ended up F7.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

Early May would work with that F6/7 range. Not quite MOT, not quite top tier.

If he ends up with 3 blondes and a brunette in F4 we’ll have a fair idea who he chooses laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:37 am

Yes, that fits perfectly with dates if her SM activity was legit.  Hopefully we get something good out of the trash mags tomorrow.

I WANT FEATHERS INFO!  hissyfit

We really need to rule her in or out.  If we don't get anything on her this week, she's nothing but an MoT in a fancy hat IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:42 am

I know this just seems like you and I chatting back and forth @Bobette, but do you think it’s unusual that of the first 4 girls we’ve had a good look at on promos, 3 of them were the only dates that had pap pics come out during filming?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I know this just seems like you and I chatting back and forth @Bobette, but do you think it’s unusual that of the first 4 girls we’ve had a good look at on promos, 3 of them were the only dates that had pap pics come out during filming?

Just you, me, Daily Mail looking for story ideas, fame-hungry contestants, exes and family members checking to see if we're talking about them, and TPTB making sure we haven't found anything too revealing. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

Yes, I do think it's weird, which is why I got so excited when this mystery "Kristen" name came up yesterday.  I thought it said she was a Chinese researcher (not a China researcher - my bad laugh out loud) and I envisaged a mystery 24th contestant who they'd been hiding - she would tick all the boxes and everything would fall into place.  

Finding out it was Ruffles muddied the waters even more IMO and TBH I don't really see any of the girls as an obvious F1 at this stage.  And yet we've heard nothing about any intruders, and I'm 100% sure he wouldn't have been allowed to pull a badger, so one of them must be.  I'm just not sure we've seen her in action. 

Everything we've been shown so far is TPTB trying to paint a picture IMO and I'm just trying to squint my eyes up to see what's in the background because to me, something's missing.  I can only assume there's a stack of date pics sitting on someone's hard drive waiting to be released at the time which will garner them the most click$.

It's just weird.  Angie's only been filming for 5 minutes and we've already had pics of a group date, her first single, some guy leaving early, pics outside the mansion - why did we get so very little of Matt's shoot?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:27 am

Maybe TPTB went the extra mile with filming security and SM lockdowns and therefore Sportsbet and the paps really don't know for certain who is F1. One can only hope, because it will make the sleuthing more fun.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:38 am

Agent99 wrote:Maybe TPTB went the extra mile with filming security and SM lockdowns and therefore Sportsbet and the paps really don't know for certain who is F1.  One can only hope, because it will make the sleuthing more fun.

It sure would - but IMO if they weren't sure, they just wouldn't bother to run a market.  Too many people know the result for it to stay hushed up IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB themselves leak the name, since it all builds hype/interest in the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:31 am

All is not lost @Bobette.  Still don't know who Kristen is, but she is a brunette/black hair at a pinch laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 XCcG0YP

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:00 am

Agent99 wrote:All is not lost @Bobette.  Still don't know who Kristen is, but she is a brunette/black hair at a pinch laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 XCcG0YP

Source

Sadly Sportsbet go by the official profile pic (i.e. this one) so she'd be classed as dark blonde/brunette with highlights IMO. The very fact that her hair colour is "borderline" would be a strike against her being F1 IMO because Sportsbet might get protests.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Qxr7Mdb

Source

Settled on Profile picture listed on https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/

Source

It's fine though I may not warm to her on the show and not want her to be F1 anyway.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I like Helena... super sexy, lovely. When does this season start?

My guess has always been Wed July 24 but we've had no official confirmation.

I also thought it will be July 24. But just read on The Daily Telegraph about Australian Survivor:

Peris will join the likes of rugby league great Andrew Ettingshausen and marathon swimmer Susie Maroney when Australian Survivor: Champions V Contenders premieres on Channel 10 on July 24.

What???

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Are survivor and Bachelor occupying the same timeslot? Does this mean Bachelor will premiere after survivor? I have to imagine the season will start soon since they have started ramping up the promotion. Waaaah why can't this be like the American version where we know the premiere date months in advance.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:00 pm

This season sounds promising (Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3552228123

I have years of watching and sometimes getting to see the contestants in motion is better than the still shots. Kind of putting the whole picture together with a story than just imagining the event... I’m hoping the sounds good on paper matches in reality

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2