SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:29 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I haven't really been able to check out the sleuthing too much so far (I've been too occupied with the utter mess that is the current season of the US Bachelorette laugh out loud) but my guess is Chelsie = F1 and Helena = F2. They look so similar I can't even tell them apart in the screencaps, Matt definitely has a type laugh out loud I think they might be going for a more obvious F1 this time around since Nick was such a trainwreck and they want people to know there's a love story. JMO.
I agree with this. Chelsie is a little bit more hidden than Kristen and Helena in that the romantic scenes of them either show her back or side profile. F1 is usually featured pretty prominently but not too prominently in the season previews. She matches the MO imo. And hearing Matt emphasize playfulness as a desired trait in his partner made me think of Chelsie as well. She had the most playful vibe in the introductions we saw so far, besides Abbie. And in Abbie's case, I think her humor went over Matt's head a little bit.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:33 am

I am getting Kristen F1 vibes Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:40 am

Agent99 wrote:Well I didn't expect a full season promo!  I'm so excited I don't know what to do laugh out loud  What I do know is that Sam Royce and Jessica Brody are there and are not intruders.

I agree there are definitely more heads than we originally thought.   @AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel we'll need some new contestant threads please!  Please anyone feel free to add in screen caps - I know I've missed some stuff but it all went so fast.  

Helena is too over exposed to be F1 IMO and from the way she's approaching companies for sponsorship I'm thinking most likely F3.  Chelsea is definitely in the top 2 IMO and quite possibly F1 but if so WTAF are Sportsbet playing at by leaking her name.

Need to see more of Kristen before I can place her.  Could still be as high as F1/2 or as low as F4/5 for me.  Her dates seem a bit... cutesy?  Also need to see more kissing!  He kisses the girls differently - open mouth with Helena/Chelsea, pursed lips with others.

Marshmallows has me most intrigued.  Really want to know more about her - she's in there far more than I anticipated and often backgrounded which makes me Suspect.  Finally, I love the fact that token brunette Brought Dogs actually brought dogs on her date. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 45Ft6NA

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Well I didn't expect a full season promo!  I'm so excited I don't know what to do laugh out loud  What I do know is that Sam Royce and Jessica Brody are there and are not intruders.

I agree there are definitely more heads than we originally thought.   @AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel we'll need some new contestant threads please!  Please anyone feel free to add in screen caps - I know I've missed some stuff but it all went so fast.  

Helena is too over exposed to be F1 IMO and from the way she's approaching companies for sponsorship I'm thinking most likely F3.  Chelsea is definitely in the top 2 IMO and quite possibly F1 but if so WTAF are Sportsbet playing at by leaking her name.

Need to see more of Kristen before I can place her.  Could still be as high as F1/2 or as low as F4/5 for me.  Her dates seem a bit... cutesy?  Also need to see more kissing!  He kisses the girls differently - open mouth with Helena/Chelsea, pursed lips with others.

Marshmallows has me most intrigued.  Really want to know more about her - she's in there far more than I anticipated and often backgrounded which makes me Suspect.  Finally, I love the fact that token brunette Brought Dogs actually brought dogs on her date. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 45Ft6NA

Source: Tenplay

Marshmallows reminds me of Cobie on Matty’s Season. In the promo you can see that she’s not into the drama and she comes off very sweet. I feel like they would’ve shown us more of her for her to be F1. We still have until next week but I don’t see them introducing anyone else individually before they release the whole cast prob on Sunday.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:13 am

Its abbie in the bikini if anyone is wondering. Her sister posted this to IG stories Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 318829699 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Scree192
4 times?? I think it was Abbie doing the (sheet??) gymnastics in the air with Matt in the promo
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Scree193
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Scree194
Source: tenplay | IG
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:20 am

Agent99 wrote:I am getting Kristen F1 vibes Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633
To your point, Kristen has quite a long voiceover in the trailer. I think she's the one who says "I'm feeling the feelings when I really like somebody". So maybe she isn't a Lisa like I originally thought? I think she may also be the one who says "you look so cute". If both voices are her, that's quite a heavy presence as far the voiceovers go, so that could be a point in her favor as F1. I'm thinking either Chelsie or Kristen as F1. 60-40 with Chelsie being 60 right now, but could see it being Kristen as well.

Edit: Is it just me or is there a lot of kissing in this preview for an Australian Bachelor season? It feels like there is more kissing shown than past seasons, so much so that it feels more like an American Bachelor rather than Australian Bachelor preview.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 am

olive54321 wrote:
Edit: Is it just me or is there a lot of kissing in this preview for an Australian Bachelor season? It feels like there is more kissing shown than past seasons, so much so that it feels more like an American Bachelor rather than Australian Bachelor preview.

THIS. Not gonna lie, I was taken a little back. Just this afternoon I was reading an article about Matt thinking he may have met the one and wanting to settle down then this promo has him in a MAKE OUT montage with several women laugh out loud little bit of whiplash over here! Almost feels like the marketing team are over correcting themselves - we painted him as too much of a nice guy/nerd, but drama gets ratings so we’ll just chuck in a dump of drama/pashing at the last minute to make up for it.

Mind you the make out montage mainly consisted of blondes so it could have the same couple of women - I’m struggling to tell them apart laugh out loud

But yes, that promo felt very American-bachelor.

Last edited by HannahBanana on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:40 am

HannahBanana wrote:
olive54321 wrote:

THIS. Not gonna lie, I was taken a little back. Just this afternoon I was reading an article about Matt thinking he may have met the one and wanting to settle down then this promo has him in a MAKE OUT montage with several women laugh out loud little bit of whiplash over here! Almost feels like the marketing team are over correcting themselves - we painted him as too much of a nice guy/nerd, but drama gets ratings so we’ll just chuck it in last minute in a big dump.

Mind you the make out montage mainly consisted of blondes so it could have the same couple of women - Im struggling to tell them apart laugh out loud

But yes, that promo felt very American-bachelor.

Yes, I just looked in SC and they mostly seem to be Chelsea, Helena, Abbie, Kristen, 1 brunette possibly brought dogs, and marshmallows.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Feathers and Noodles/Nichole wood seem to be involved in the drama a lot. Nichole is seen saying if I hit him in the face it’s an accident and bring it on. Also form this screenshot there both rolling their eyes, they must be close cause they are seen together in other scenes of the promo.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 112eb410
Tenplay

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Finally a promo!

There are so many blondes that it was so hard to tell who's who unless you repeatedly pause it laugh out loud

From the promos, Helena was shown a lot it so I feel like she can't be f1 bc of that.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Zaynab wrote:Feathers and Noodles/Nichole wood seem to be involved in the drama a lot. Nichole is seen saying if I hit him in the face it’s an accident and bring it on.
Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1838857674 the hit him in the face line (is she seriously talking about Matt? There are no other males in the house) and Abbie telling Matt someone was calling him a dog c**t and a disrespectful pig makes me very, very uneasy. Again, I get it, drama sells and they’re milking it - but either some of the girls are actually bat sh*t crazy OR Matt does something ridiculous - I actually don’t think Bachelor AU would survive another season of a dodgy bachelor after Nick Cummins. Besides, that doesn’t gel well with the narrative they’ve been building for him (And I really like Matt so far  hmmm ) so I guess we’ll just have to wait for context.

I think the scene where Matt asks someone to leave the mansion it may be Nichole? It’s looks like this person has blonde hair and goodness knows he loves the other blondes laugh out loud

@ThankMeLater I agree, I think she makes it far - probably hometowns - but not much further than that Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2