SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Agent99 wrote:I am getting Kristen F1 vibes Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 4256136633

Unfortunately, factoring in Sportsbet, I don't think she can be.  Of the girls currently released, IMO Chelsea is the only one who can be F1, else Sportsbet would stand to lose way too much money.  

With Feathers now off the table IMO, the only girl I can see sneaking in to topple Chelsea would be Marshmallows, unless there's someone else in there who's exceptionally well hidden.

What I don't get is why they've pushed Chelsea so much.  In a "back to basics" season I'd expect them to be promoting a red herring, like they did with Ali in S1 or Heather in S3. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I am getting Kristen F1 vibes Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 4256136633

Unfortunately, factoring in Sportsbet, I don't think she can be.  Of the girls currently released, IMO Chelsea is the only one who can be F1, else Sportsbet would stand to lose way too much money.  

With Feathers now off the table IMO, the only girl I can see sneaking in to topple Chelsea would be Marshmallows, unless there's someone else in there who's exceptionally well hidden.

What I don't get is why they've pushed Chelsea so much.  In a "back to basics" season I'd expect them to be promoting a red herring, like they did with Ali in S1 or Heather in S3. no idea

IMO I don’t think the average viewer at this stage would notice that they are promoting Chelsea most probably think he chose one of the other 4 released or someone else. For instance, Laura was very obvious I think to the average viewer I think a lot due to the press as well. Once the show starts airing the drama and other contenders such as marshmallows will probably level it out. However, I hope we see a lot of Matt and whoever his final 1 is.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:09 pm

Just went back and checked my post about Rachel's follower list here

Brought Dogs (Emma) was added quite late, and Abbie after her, then Helena

Brought Dogs is in the promo quite a bit (easy to spot as she's the only brunette laugh out loud) so to avoid an all-blonde finale I'm wondering if it might be:

Chelsea F1
Helena F2 
Abbie F3
Emma F4
Kristen F5 and on a plane back to China 
Sogand F6/7 or lower

Or Kristen could be F2, but if so I'd expect more of her in the promo.  Abbie seems to be getting the physical edit and Helena the romance/princess edit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Just checked the TV Guide for next week's episode description..

"Crack out the bubbly, lay out the cheeseboard and strap yourself in as 20 beautiful bachelorettes battle a mix of excitement and nerves as they meet their bachelor, astrophysicist Matt Agnew."
yourtv

So it seems like we're starting with 20 women - I honestly thought it was going to be more, closer to 25.. (Honey Badger had 25, Matty J had 22, Richie 22, Sam 19, so I suppose "going back to basics" is meaning less women?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:

I think Kristen's dates are more intimate and he seems to be taking the lead in kissing. Chelsie's declaration of love in the promo is too much IMO, although his face when she says it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:44 pm

@Agent99 Chelsea's hand placement when she says it though laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 T9UWAne

Crotch grabbing seems to be a theme this season. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 F4mnt6Z
Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:16 pm

butterflylove wrote:Just checked the TV Guide for next week's episode description..

"Crack out the bubbly, lay out the cheeseboard and strap yourself in as 20 beautiful bachelorettes battle a mix of excitement and nerves as they meet their bachelor, astrophysicist Matt Agnew."
yourtv

So it seems like we're starting with 20 women - I honestly thought it was going to be more, closer to 25.. (Honey Badger had 25, Matty J had 22, Richie 22, Sam 19, so I suppose "going back to basics" is meaning less women?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 LYqm8Qy

So this photo above must be the second cocktail party, yeah?  The girls are wearing different outfits to night 1, and there's 19 heads.  So which girl goes home night 1...?

Also, FWIW Chelsea and Kristen look like they really hit it off - they're sitting together here and were pictured walking/chatting together in the Somersby group date pics.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Just checked the TV Guide for next week's episode description..

yourtv

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 LYqm8Qy

So this photo above must be the second cocktail party, yeah?  The girls are wearing different outfits to night 1, and there's 19 heads.  So which girl goes home night 1...?

Also, FWIW Chelsea and Kristen look like they really hit it off - they're sitting together here and were pictured walking/chatting together in the Somersby group date pics

Hmm I've got 19 plus a foot on the right side of the pic, so potentially more.  There is a small head on the left couch behind the girl in red, in between wine glasses laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:23 pm

@Agent99 I got the small head but missed the foot!  So 20 girls at CP 2 - TV guide could just be wrong then?  Maybe two go home night 1 and don't even get a mention.  Brutal.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:50 pm

Looks like a good season!

I saw a lot of chemistry between Chelsea and Matt in their meet and greet red carpet. He likes her a lot imo :yes: I can see her as F1 for sure

Edit: I want to clarify some things. Being too obvious can definitely be a sign of F1. When it comes to ore-season promotion, even Laura was shown in thumbnail and pics pre-season. Here’s just one from the archives https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4343p108-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1208917

If you look at the archive you’ll see that there was a ton of media hype for Laura and he most hype was for Laura pre-season. @bobette you even posted about how overhyped the media was. The media was writing about laura and her IG caption of queen of reverse parking which is what Matty J had said. How laura odds makes her the favorite to win. And so much more. So overhyping pre-season pointed directly to Laura as F1 and she was. Sometimes it’s super obvious because that’s exactly what it is.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:54 pm

HannahBanana wrote:
olive54321 wrote:
Edit: Is it just me or is there a lot of kissing in this preview for an Australian Bachelor season? It feels like there is more kissing shown than past seasons, so much so that it feels more like an American Bachelor rather than Australian Bachelor preview.

THIS. Not gonna lie, I was taken a little back. Just this afternoon I was reading an article about Matt thinking he may have met the one and wanting to settle down then this promo has him in a MAKE OUT montage with several women laugh out loud little bit of whiplash over here! Almost feels like the marketing team are over correcting themselves - we painted him as too much of a nice guy/nerd, but drama gets ratings so we’ll just chuck in a dump of drama/pashing at the last minute to make up for it.

Mind you the make out montage mainly consisted of blondes so it could have the same couple of women - I’m struggling to tell them apart laugh out loud

But yes, that promo felt very American-bachelor.

Matt is making me think of Sam Wood. Sam was super handy and making out a LOT! I see the same thing here with Matt.

Makes me think if there’s a throwback season to a fresh face, it’s more like Sam Wood and his season rather than a first season or returnee (like Richie or Matty j). But it could have some of the elements of Matthew j just because he’s a successful bachelor with his F1. So maybe emphasis is on the successful team new more than the non-successful. Thus the whole “love story” his time angle. It won’t surprise me at all if there’s intruders and one goes far a la Lana or if there’s a a girl next door relatable contestant (Kristen or someone else) and the real frontrunner is like Snez with tons of chemistry and making out (Chelsea).

I think the first episode will be the most telling along with the long season promo and screen caps. Here’s what I posted fret the first ep for Mattys season even when there was doubt due to how much overhyping Laura had pre-season in multiple articles
Laura - still my pick for F1 atm. All her stats line up with past F1s, including her M&G and both her and Matty doing ITM/PIs as well as 1on1 chat first night. If TPTB are doing things different a bit this year then it could be because it is known that Laura is F1. Her family following Matty and then going private definitely seemed like a clue. Her being in NZ gives me pause but that could be planned to since it seems she was liking and posting on her IG tonight so not like she's MIA. I even noticed that Bach AU IG account started following her Toni Maty IG too.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4343p156-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1211135

So based on what happens first episode. Who is shown talking with the lead. In the long season preview the most with lots of screen caps and has media, low odds, etc. Altogether, holistically will be F1 imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@bobette you even posted about how overhyped the media was. The media was writing about laura and her IG caption of queen of reverse parking which is what Matty J had said. How laura odds makes her the favorite to win. And so much more. So overhyping pre-season pointed directly to Laura as F1 and she was. Sometimes it’s super obvious because that’s exactly what it is.

As I've said before, yes, Laura was hyped in the media, but her bio wasn't tweeted, or posted on Instagram, she was hardly shown in the pre-season promo, and her meeting with Matty wasn't uploaded as an extra video before the season even began.  In the official channel 10 promotional media and ads, Chelsea is far more visible that Laura was, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2