SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 am

Ugh Charlie sucks
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:51 am

He is so intense. Had an ex like that, was so confronting.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:55 am

Can someone give a brief recap as to the gist of how these dates went? Mainly Bill and what's happening with Charlie - to those who are not watching live:(

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 am

@Imp I'm not watching live but this may help summarise. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 am

I speak for the women of Australia (well most of them) when I say Charlie NEVER EVER DISRESPECT A WOMAN LIKE THAT AGAIN.  We do not need a caveman we need a partner
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 am

Whoa! He's crazy intense!

Charlie wanted to win. I can't wait for him to be sent packing! Totally BS his rumor he chose to leave. No, he wanted to win and be "exclusive" on a reality tv show. What a knob
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 am

Imp wrote:Can someone give a brief recap as to the gist of how these dates went? Mainly Bill and what's happening with Charlie - to those who are not watching live:(
Charlie said he is not having the planned dinner because Ali and he are not exclusive. He told Ali to go away and think about it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 am

I just watched Todd's date, it was lovely  and his family was harsh to Ali -esoecially his eldest sister- but at the same time nice. They had to ask questions and deserved honest responses from Ali but saying to Ali that if she chose Todd she would have a new family in WA was so kind and considerate Smiley My husband (who is super sensitive and emotional) and I had tears...and I didn't even have tissues close to me. This date felt truly romantic, unlike Taite's second single date.... it was really nice...I am definitely going to go and grab tissues now  :tissuebox   ... Taite's hometown date is coming after the ads.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:58 am

Imp wrote:Can someone give a brief recap as to the gist of how these dates went? Mainly Bill and what's happening with Charlie - to those who are not watching live:(

Todds HTD was fine, but family is worried about timeline and career goals etc
Taites was average, and he still is being a major flake.
Bill took Ali to meet his ex essentially and she did not appreciate that.
Charlie didn't take her to meet his family and talked at her, saying he can't commit unless they're exclusive and told her to "do what you do best and think about it". So intense and really came off like a total flop
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:00 am

Charlie has some serious serious issues. I could see him being very controlling in a relationship. Scary
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:00 am

Sundy wrote:
Charlie said he is not having the planned dinner because Ali and he are not exclusive. He told Ali to go away and think about it

WTH??? duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt