SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Charlie has some serious serious issues. I could see him being very controlling in a relationship. Scary

You are mild... I see him as dangerous

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:01 am

Buckle up; Ali's got her booting dress on.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 am

And creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am

Omg this entire conversation. RED FLAGS.
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 am

Yikes, Charlie is the absolute worst. What a manipulative and controlling jerk. I hope Ali sends him packing and isn't nice about it.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Charlie has some serious serious issues. I could see him being very controlling in a relationship. Scary

You are mild... I see him as dangerous

I agree. Dangerous and scary. Women should run away from him and never look back. I believe his exes who came out warning people about him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

Karma.... I believe in karma....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am

Charlie has been booted for those not watching live. I feel Ali needs an AVO. I actually feel vialated watching that. Ali was strong and I’m so pleased for that reason alone. I now understand why Todd has nothing to do with Charlie and I am baffled Taite does. I would be interested to see the IG posts from the remaining three boys. 

Next dates are barn dancing, fencing/horse and cart/ fairytale and Taites orange background date.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am

C ya.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 am

Oh and Charlie said in passing ‘I know who is left and it’s not going to end well’ and ‘she is going to make the same mistakes’
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 am

Ali and Taite saying that Ballarat or its streets is very European made me laugh! I am sorry but it doesn't matter what people say, no city in Australia is very European. Perhaps parts of Melbourne have a European feel but that's about it. What they meant to say is Colonial. If everything colonial was 'European' then all Latin America and many African cities would be European! And I know Taite has a nonna but eating pizza alone and colonial streets do not make something European. In fact, Buenos Aires in Argentina is the only city outside Europe that I feel looks a lot like Europe and I have travelled a lot. Anyway....Taite's date is so far dull and physical; he clearly isn't very bright.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 am

Sundy wrote:Charlie has been booted for those not watching live. I feel Ali needs an AVO. I actually feel vialated watching that. Ali was strong and I’m so pleased for that reason alone. I now understand why Todd has nothing to do with Charlie and I am baffled Taite does. I would be interested to see the IG posts from the remaining three boys. 

Next dates are barn dancing, fencing/horse and cart/ fairytale and Taites orange background date.

Thanks @Sundy..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt