SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:43 am

Todd in chopper in finale preview. Don’t winners usually get this??
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:44 am

Wow that ad was so confusing. They are making it sound like Taite will not tell Ali he loves her. Oh gosh this is intriguing. We need to see their suits
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:52 am

@sprout choppers can be for F1 or F2 I think it depends on where they go for their LCD last chance date and what transport they use

So Todd in chopper to waterfall 

Taite on the airboat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 am

Sundy wrote:Wow that ad was so confusing. They are making it sound like Taite will not tell Ali he loves her. Oh gosh this is intriguing. We need to see their suits

It won't matter; she wants him no matter what IMO.  He could be talking about the llamas and she'd be like "llama starts with L!  Close enough!  I love you toooooooo".  

It's really been like a masterclass in Why Ali's Relationships Always Fail.  I hope she's been taking notes.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:09 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow that ad was so confusing. They are making it sound like Taite will not tell Ali he loves her. Oh gosh this is intriguing. We need to see their suits

I don't think it will matter; she wants him no matter what IMO.  He could be talking about the llamas and she'd be like "llama starts with L!  Close enough!  I love you toooooooo".  It's really been like a masterclass in Why Ali's Relationships Always Fail.  I hope she's been taking notes.

Agree. I just want to see the suits
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 am

The producers will get it out of him I'd think otherwise definitely interesting if not. 

Yes! Need to see their suits and match the color to SCs from Season Preview. Any preview of finale FRC and the men?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

The producers will get it out of him I'd think otherwise definitely interesting if not. 

Yes! Need to see their suits and match the color to SCs from Season Preview. Any preview of finale FRC and the men?  question

Just Ali no men.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:14 am

Sundy wrote:

Just Ali no men.

AKA her worst nightmare.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Just Ali no men.

What a fairytale ending for Ali!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

So they're either playing up the Nick ending of him by himself (Ali rejected in her case or something like that) or she is alone (FRC or post-show).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 am

So no radio interviews with the F1 and 2?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:45 am

Sundy you and I had doubts all the time because of episode 1 and also because you were aware that this year Sportsbet was wrong. I am so happy that I didn't let myself influence by the odds. Whatever happens tomorrow will be fine, but at this stage I cannot imagine Taite as the winner. He is also going to reveal something else, apparently... @sundy don't you think sleuthing is more enjoyable knowing that the betting agencies cannot be 100% trusted? In the end I saw no reason not to see Taite on episode 1.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt