SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:14 am

Sam Frost 6 September gents first roll call, first air date 23 September (Sam w season finished 17 September)
Georgia 4 September gents first roll call, first air date 21 September (Richie finished 15 September)
Sophie 17 September gents first roll call, first air date 22 September (Matty J season finished 14 September)
Ali 7 October gents firstroll call, first air date 10 October (he who shall not be named season finished 4 October)
*Matts season finished 19 September 2019

Something is very different this year. Perhaps there’s an issue with the guys?  Have they ever had to edit someone out before???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 am

Sundy wrote:Sam Frost 6 September roll call first air date 23 September (Sam w season finished 17 September)
Georgia 4 September roll call first air date 21 September (Richie finished 15 September)
Sophie 17 September roll call first air date 22 September (Matty J season finished 14 September)
Ali 7 October roll call first air date 10 October (he who shall not be named season finished 4 October)
*Matts season finished 19 September 2019

Something is very different this year. Perhaps there’s an issue with the guys?  Have they ever had to edit someone out before???

OMG imagine that.  cantstopl  

I now have a very amusing image of a whole sweatshop of editors being whipped by Ch 10 executives - edit faster, monkeys! laugh out loud  If it's one of the guys we've sleuthed as being on the show we could immediately blow their cover.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887

I'm sure they've had to do all kinds of creative editing - look at the dog's breakfast of an edit Abbie got - but editing a whole person out?  That would be extremely difficult IMO.  And if so the story behind it would be SO JUICY.

plotting
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:27 am

@Bobette it’s the only reason I could come up with in my overly excited head to not release the guys. The biggest gap we have had in the past is 17 days from releasing guys to airing but if we are going by the last two seasons it was 3 and 5 days between. They could just be following that pattern.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette it’s the only reason I could come up with in my overly excited head to not release the guys. The biggest gap we have had in the past is 17 days from releasing guys to airing but if we are going by the last two seasons it was 3 and 5 days between. They could just be following that pattern.

It's not the only anomaly - Angie was off IG till Sep 11 which seems odd if the FRC was before Wolfie's birth on Aug 25.  That's almost 3 weeks.  Ali was back posting the day she got back looking all loved up and goofy in that special way only she can.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f60d   Maybe Angie didn't use SM much before the show?  I've not followed her that closely...

The other thing is the stop gap airing schedule.  Tonight they have a BH90210 reunion show (which sounds terrible - I must watch it tomorrow  laugh out loud) and tomorrow it's Muriel's Wedding which is hardly going to do them any favours in the ratings.  The only thing I can think of that would require a lengthy re-edit would be the threat of legal action.

@stoneleigh Have you heard any whispers of trouble with Angie's season or know what could cause them to delay the premiere?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am

Just some musings...

Maybe they found something unsavoury out about one of the guys that was heavily featured and now it wouldn't be a good look for him to be front and centre, so they have to edit him out as much as they can.

Maybe there's a legal issue with a brand they did product placement with.

Maybe she changed her mind! And has done a Mesnick! And maybe the one she chooses or didn't choose first was being portrayed in a way that wouldn't make it a decision supported by the public. Eg what if her OG F2 had an edit like Abbie did? And then she changes her mind post FRC? If they could change the edit in that situation, I think they would.

Maybe she and F1 have broken up already, but then in that case I don't see how delaying airing it helps that, in fact it makes it worse.

Maybe an intern dropped the USB stick with the episodes in some coffee. (I'm joking, obviously)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 am

@leavers I'm thinking the same way.  IMO TPTB do not give a crap about how their editing affects contestants and I'm sure their contracts indemnify them from just about everything but an issue with a sponsor, I could see that being a motivation, or a legal issue requiring them to re-edit or face a fine.  :yes:

It's possible one of the finalists caught Vakoo's *conjunctivitis* and just refused to finish the shoot, but even then I would have thought that would cause a delay in filming, not post-show, and everything seemed on track for the premiere to be tomorrow until the wheels suddenly fell off.  Curious...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:33 am

Yeah it's more likely to be some kind of legal issue. It being just a relationship issue can't be it - they aired Honey Badger's season knowing what happened and just tried to hide it.

Maybe one of the contestants "story" was based around an event in their life that since filming has become a court case and now reference can't be made to it because of sub judice laws. I do think a problem with a sponsor or something is probably more likely.

Can't believe there has been no leaks about what it is.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:45 am

I agree If Angie had done a Mesnick or picked someone they'd edited badly they'd just shrug and let her deal with it IMO.

No leaks = more evidence of a legal issue because it hints at a suppression order?  Or have I gone Full Tin Foil?  :tinfoil

I'll now be disappointed if they're not doing a re-edit.  Pointing out continuity errors is one of my favourite pastimes. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Surely we will get something now that we have aired this. DM circle constantly and tptb. Come on guys. Give us something?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:23 pm

TV Guide for next Tuesday (1st Oct) shows nothing scheduled for 7:30 when Masked Singer should be on?  

Also Masked singer is a 1-hour show. Ending at 8:40 feels very Bach-like. What on earth are they up to.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 JsSKWnf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:34 pm

Bobette wrote:TV Guide for next Tuesday (1st Oct) shows nothing scheduled for 7:30 when Masked Singer should be on?  

Also Masked singer is a 1-hour show.  Ending at 8:40 feels very Bach-like.  What on earth are they up to.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 JsSKWnf

Source

Does 10 have anything to cover Survivor on Sunday's? Could Masked be moving to Sundays and Mondays.. Though that seems odd, they don't usually do night changes, and Bach is pretty set on being Weds and Thurs.

ETA: Just checked YourTV and Masked Singer is showing for 7:30-8:30pm.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm

@butterflylove Graham Norton is on this Sunday.  The Tuesday 1st Oct timeslot being open (and finishing at 8:40) is interesting to me because the original leaked date was 24th Sept, also a Tuesday, so perhaps they are thinking of changing it to Tues/Wed and Masked Singer Sun/Mon?  I agree though it seems sacrilegious to have Bach on anything other than Wed/Thurs. laugh out loud

ETA:  On the Tenplay site it's saying Masked Singer 7:30 - 8:10 (?!) on Tues 1st.  WTF Ch 10 get your act together pls.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 XIbpYke

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts