SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:59 am

There is nothing funny on Carlin's instagram

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 am

@mercieme thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:11 am

The vast majority of viewers  that watch the show are not sleuthters who desire to piece together the rationale behind a lead’s finale choice. Most of the audience IMO just want to see an happy ending and just like the F1. And Carlin is liked just based on his IG growth and folks posting thirsty comments on his page. So based on that, there won’t be backlash on SM IMO, rather folks will be happy that Carlin is F1 IMO. I don’t want to get into how Timm is coming across because I am not into speculation about people’s personal lives and what they do or didn’t do; but based on what I have read about him, many folks on the show’s SM account don’t think he is a good fit for Angie. So yeah I personally don’t think there will be a backlash or uproar on SM when Carlin is shown as F1, rather IMO a good surprise like when Chlesie was chosen on Matt A’s season.

And regarding whether or not Carlin is just 2% funny or not, I don’t even get why it’s a big deal, since Angie is the one that chose him and it’s her deal at the end of the deal, not my monkey, not my circus as they say Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Lol @ Carlin's 2% funny Insta bio haha! Maybe he is funnier than I thought.

Or the Ch 10 social media manager overseeing his account is. Hugesmile

Hahah so true. Also meant to write on here and didn't - interesting that Ciarran is following Timm and vice versa but neither follow Carlin. Makes sense given he wins. Was surprised though cos in the Bachelor usually the girls didn't follow each other until they were voted out.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:16 am

@Vjeff Ciarran also didn't have an official show pic as his IG thumbnail until now (he's got the one of himself with grapes laugh out loud).  I sense he was not overly impressed with TPTB by the time he left the show and is not going to let their SM guidelines stand in the way of his bromance with Timm.

mercieme wrote:And regarding whether or not Carlin is just 2% funny or not, I don’t even get why it’s a big deal, since Angie is the one that chose him and it’s her deal at the end of the deal, not my monkey, not my circus as they say Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

Angie on Gogglebox 2014 to 2018: "Hi I'm Angie, I'm a weirdo and I say funny, inappropriate things on television"

Angie on IACGMOOH: "Hi I'm Angie, I'm a funny weirdo and I'm going to explain in depth to one of my camp mates that my ideal man would be a weirdo who's funnier than me"

Angie in every pre-show interview: "Hi I'm Angie and I'm the Bachelorette. I'm looking for a funny weirdo.  I don't care what they look like but they HAVE to be funny and quirky"

Angie on the show: "Timm is a weirdo which I love because I am also a weirdo.  We share the same beliefs on life and family, and there's more to him than meets the eye.  This date has been the best."

FRC:  "Hi I'm Timm, I'm a funny weirdo and I am head over heels for Angie.  I pee on dates and say inappropriate things."

FRC:  "Hi I'm Carlin, I'm conservative and commercial.  There is nothing quirky about me at all.  Oh yeah and I'm married."

Angie: "Imma pick Carlin."

Audience:  scratch scratch scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:49 am

Agent99 wrote:@sprout I agree.  I am not falling for the edit laugh out loud    TPTB want us to believe Carlin is sooo serious and not a good fit for Angie and I'm not buying it.  They tried to edit Chelsie as a shy, private person too, who wouldn't do press after the show, when in fact she is quite the cheeky chatterbox.

Yes, Chelsie was edited a lot more boring than she is in her interviews etc.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:52 am

IMO if TPTB expect people to believe Angie changed her mind so drastically about what she was looking for in a man, they need to fill in the blanks and show the audience when, how and why that happened.  

I'm interested to see whether or not they can pull it off since at this stage they're doing the opposite IMO, by introducing more reasons why Carlin's not right for her (Yvie's opinion, Angie's own concerns etc).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:04 am

@Bobette, but you are positioning this from a sleuther’s perspective IMO. I have seen no postings on SM saying they are going to be confused or need an explanation if Angie does not pick a funny and quirky guy but if others have, please post them here please.

Like I posted before, the general audience does not dissect the show as sleuthers do and are just in it to like who the lead chooses IMO. Case in point when Heather M was sent home by Sam W, there was SM uproar and he was dragged for filth on SM but then he picked Snez on the finale and he was back to being a hero who picked a single mother. The general audience IMO is very fickle when it comes to this show and just want to like the F1 IMO and the rest is just background noise. Even when Matty J was let go, audience felt for him but Georgia and Lee still got so much love on SM because Lee was a good choice in the eyes of the general audience.

Agree to disagree though if folks want to believe that the general audience is going to to be doing some head scratching at the finale, not the case IMO but we shall see Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:30 am

@mercieme There are loads of negative/skeptical SM comments under the IG pic of their date, and many people saying they can't see them as a match.

I agree, the audience wants to like the F1 and be happy with the final match, so they need to shift gears if they expect the audience to buy Carlin as F1 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 5o9UbBN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:36 am

As someone who hasn’t done a lick of sleuthing for this season, I don’t think the audience is gonna be shocked at all if/when she picks Carlin. The first time I even checked any of the threads for Angie’s season was during the first episode right after she met Timm & Carlin because I felt that one of them had to be F1, even without seeing any of the other guys. Then he sang to her and she completely melted, then her brother validated him, then he got the 24hr date, then she defended him so much to her friend who just very innocuously thought he wasn’t funny and Angie was ready to go battle for him laugh out loud. It’s one thing to think they’re not well suited but anyone who’s shocked hasn’t been paying attention imo giggling. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:47 am

ReneeM wrote:As someone who hasn’t done a lick of sleuthing for this season, I don’t think the audience is gonna be shocked at all if/when she picks Carlin. The first time I even checked any of the threads for Angie’s season was during the first episode right after she met Timm & Carlin because I felt that one of them had to be F1, even without seeing any of the other guys. Then he sang to her and she completely melted, then her brother validated him, then he got the 24hr date, then she defended him so much to her friend who just very innocuously thought he wasn’t funny and Angie was ready to go battle for him laugh out loud. It’s one thing to think they’re not well suited but anyone who’s shocked hasn’t been paying attention imo giggling. All jmo.
I agree with all of this.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:15 am

@Bobette They look pretty happy to me. Why are people anti Carlin and for Angie. Ok, he was still married, nearly divorced, but he was open and up front with Angie from the beginnng and seems like a genuinely lovely guy. IMO, Tim and Ciarran are good time Charlie’s but prob not long term and too young/immature. Of course, just my opinion

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts