SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Well Osher has kinda acknowledged it on Twitter (by way of replying to someone disappointed it wasn't on)

https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/1176985860920594432
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Start date confirmed for 9 October

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/09/returning-the-bachelorette-4.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:02 am

OCTOBER 9, I REPEAT. OCTOBER 9!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:21 am

CAN’T wait! :yes:
Will we ever know what caused the unexpected delay???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:19 am

Is she a celebrity?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:45 am

sdmom wrote:Is she a celebrity?

Kinda. She was on Gogglebox for years (the premise of which is completely normal people being filmed watching TV) and then on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (because of being on Gogglebox for so long), so her "fame" comes entirely from reality TV.

Also, re the delay, unless they tell us otherwise I'm going to believe forever it was to change an edit or because of negotiations with a company they did product placement with. Maybe they had to do some reshoots for product placement. Nothing else makes sense, it's not normal to not go back to back and they apparently replaced Bette with Bondi Rescue which Osher does as well so you can't even say 10 wanted to avoid Osher fatigue.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:57 am

leavers wrote:Also, re the delay, unless they tell us otherwise I'm going to believe forever it was to change an edit or because of negotiations with a company they did product placement with. Maybe they had to do some reshoots for product placement. Nothing else makes sense, it's not normal to not go back to back and they apparently replaced Bette with Bondi Rescue which Osher does as well so you can't even say 10 wanted to avoid Osher fatigue.

word I agree with you 100% @leavers.  :yes:  Fishy fishy fishy...  

And you can bet I'll be looking for evidence of reshoots when the show starts.  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:06 am

@Bobette @Agent99 now I'm excited for the guys to be properly revealed!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette @Agent99 now I'm excited for the guys to be properly revealed!!

I was at peak excitement 3 days ago. I am now in a Bach Slump. laugh out loud

Revive me with a new promo or some bio tweets please TPTB Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:25 am

leavers wrote:

Kinda. She was on Gogglebox for years (the premise of which is completely normal people being filmed watching TV) and then on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (because of being on Gogglebox for so long), so her "fame" comes entirely from reality TV.

Also, re the delay, unless they tell us otherwise I'm going to believe forever it was to change an edit or because of negotiations with a company they did product placement with.  Maybe they had to do some reshoots for product placement.  Nothing else makes sense, it's not normal to not go back to back and they apparently replaced Bette with Bondi Rescue which Osher does as well so you can't even say 10 wanted to avoid Osher fatigue.

This is so interesting because I’m doing my little binging of Gogglebox from whatever is available online ( not enough in Bach Archive, where I discovered it), and I’m presently into season 7, chosen purposely to check Angie in action laugh out loud and I got to see many great excerpts of various shows... And, I just saw an episode of Bondi Rescue ( where the PM is seen in the Bach giggling ) but didn’t see or identify Osher..is he the narrator?

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:38 am

Astrobach wrote:
leavers wrote:

Also, re the delay, unless they tell us otherwise I'm going to believe forever it was to change an edit or because of negotiations with a company they did product placement with.  Maybe they had to do some reshoots for product placement.  Nothing else makes sense, it's not normal to not go back to back and they apparently replaced Bette with Bondi Rescue which Osher does as well so you can't even say 10 wanted to avoid Osher fatigue.

This is so interesting because I’m doing my little binging of Gogglebox from whatever is available online ( not enough in Bach Archive, where I discovered it), and I’m presently into season 7, chosen purposely to check Angie in action laugh out loud  and I got to see many great excerpts of various shows... And, I just saw an episode of Bondi Rescue ( where the PM is seen in the Bach giggling ) but didn’t see or identify Osher..is he the narrator?

Yep @Astrobach, Osh narrates Bondi.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:19 am

Praise the gods. We have a date. My birthday no less
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts