SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Myachardydayz Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:24 am

Just Looking wrote:@Bobette They look pretty happy to me.   Why are people anti Carlin and for Angie.   Ok, he was still married, nearly divorced, but he was open and up front with Angie from the beginnng and seems like a genuinely lovely guy.   IMO, Tim and Ciarran are good time Charlie’s but prob not long term and too young/immature.     Of course, just my opinion

Really agree with you. Timm's bouncing around & inability to look her or the camera in the eye has me slightly ruffled. I get Angie wants a quirky guy irrespective of looks but does anyone agree that maybe a couple of these guys have health issues? Not that there's anything wrong with someone having one but I feel Angie is putting it out there she wants some quirky & not the norm (she's an Aquarian laugh out loud) but I can't see her with someone who is off the rails either.

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:59 am

@Myachardydayz I agree with you about Timm's mannerisms. I normally wouldn't comment on something like this, but I have an extended family member who has adult ADHD and I see so many similarities.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:35 am

@Myachardydayz my daughter is an Aquarian and she does like someone she can have fun with but also have serious conversations with when needed

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:51 am

Myachardydayz wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Bobette They look pretty happy to me.   Why are people anti Carlin and for Angie.   Ok, he was still married, nearly divorced, but he was open and up front with Angie from the beginnng and seems like a genuinely lovely guy.   IMO, Tim and Ciarran are good time Charlie’s but prob not long term and too young/immature.     Of course, just my opinion

Really agree with you.  Timm's bouncing around & inability to look her or the camera in the eye has me slightly ruffled.  I get Angie wants a quirky guy irrespective of looks but does anyone agree that maybe a couple of these guys have health issues?  Not that there's anything wrong with someone having one but I feel Angie is putting it out there she wants some quirky & not the  norm (she's an Aquarian laugh out loud) but I can't see her with someone who is off the rails either.

Uh bit of an odd comment...I have ADHD and Asperger's and am pretty much incapable of sitting still or making eye contact. It means you're high energy but not 'off the rails' laugh out loud - I have a great career and relationship. I see a few similarities in Timm (as poster above sees with their cousin) and I'm not sure why you would think any behavioural differences makes him less valid to be Angie's partner. In fact, Angie was a carer in Sydney so I am quite sure she isn't one to discriminate against what you perceive as 'off the rails.'
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:57 am

Vjeff wrote:I'm not sure why you would think any behavioural differences makes him less valid to be Angie's partner. In fact, Angie was a carer in Sydney so I am quite sure she isn't one to discriminate against what you perceive as 'off the rails.'

I completely agree with you, @Vjeff. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:22 am

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger laugh out loud  I just read a couple of posts in a fb group from an evicted contestant's mother.  She said that Timm was not a nice person, caused trouble between the guys who called him the puppet master.  Make of that what you will.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:43 pm

@Agent99 I understand you’re just relaying this info but it makes me VERY curious about who that comes from...a mother's contestant? Was it Jamie’s mom? laugh out loud
Seriously, I’ve not seen enough of Timm’s behavior and interaction to form a strong s opinion yet but to call him a ‘puppet master ‘ sounds like a big reach IMO.
He does not look like the type to come in with a plan to manipulate others or create drama. The fact that Angie has a strong connection and spend a good amount of time with him certainly puts a target on his back and the guys will react in various ways to this. He seems intense, he is smitten with Angie, and yet seems respectful and chill as well for being in this very produced environment.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:41 pm

@Astrobach, I definitely think Timm has a big personality and probably one of the loudest if not the loudest in the house based on what I have seen so far. He was portrayed as the one that came up with the idea of Angie coming to pick out which guy she wanted to speak to versus the guys hounding her which was a great idea but not a good look for him to not “walk the talk” IMO at the next RC even based on the words he said in his ITM.

That being said, the person that told that to their mum about Timm being a puppet master IMO probably just felt intimidated by Timm which I don’t subscribe to because IMO everyone needs to be secure in their own skin. So if the person couldn't speak up in the house to challenge Timm if they didn’t subscribe to his ideas then that’s on them IMO. I do doubt that it was Jamie because he was shown as standing his ground with many of the guys including Timm. On the other hand I think Jamie is aware that he was the producer’s puppet boy for the stage 5 and above clinger edit, he gave them way too much content laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:15 pm

@Agent99 Is it someone who's already been evicted or are they still there? My first guess would be Scot's mum but he's not out yet...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:27 pm

I will say it's not Jamie's (or Scot's) mum.  I'm not sure how much to say though because it is a private fb group and these people probably don't know the reach of TPTB yet, because contestant and mother have both been vocal.  I have screenshot the post, but I won't put it here.  What are the rules?  Does anyone want it pm'd?  Is that allowable?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:33 pm

No worries @Agent99 I didn't realise it was a private group (I'm not on FB).  yes I expect it will come out publicly in the long run so till then I'll just use my imagination. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Bobette wrote:No worries @Agent99 I didn't realise it was a private group (I'm not on FB).  yes I expect it will come out publicly in the long run so till then I'll just use my imagination. laugh out loud

No doubt it will @Bobette.  I can feel a replay of Abbie's edit coming - the divisive character who is just there for the lead and everyone else be damned.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts