SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Article from Yvie. Sorry guys but I don’t know how to post the content within the article. Yvie states that Angie is very happy, because she can see it...

https://www.who.com.au/yvie-jones-fears-bachelorette-angie-kent

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:12 pm

I was in China last week and couldn’t access this site.
Do we know who f1 is? The f4?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 pm

sdmom wrote:I was in China last week and couldn’t access this site.
Do we know who f1 is? The f4?
Carlin is F1 per Sportsbet aka they are never wrong  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887
Timm is F2 per sleuthers here based on his edit
Jackson makes it to F4 per sleuthers here and confirmed with SC HTD date - not confirmed yet
Last F4 spot - speculated in SC thread by @Bobette that  it might be Ryan but we need SCs to confirm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Lol @ Carlin's 2% funny Insta bio haha! Maybe he is funnier than I thought.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 pm

Vjeff wrote:Lol @ Carlin's 2% funny Insta bio haha! Maybe he is funnier than I thought.
Nah laugh out loud, apparently 2% funny was enough to secure the F1 Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887
I finally was able to peep his brother on SM who also has an uncommon name IMO and I think he is the one that has the missing 98% funny Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887 I hope the brother shows up during Carlin’s HTD giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Angie was on The Living Room last night and they asked her if she had found love and she was all, “I am very happy”. The response clearly showed that either she is no longer with F1, or she chucks a honeybadger and picks no one or she picked a default and wasn’t in love with him... will be interesting to see what the outcome is. But it was definitely not the cookie cutter answer which most bachelors/bachelorettes give once they’re finished filming which suggests something weird has gone down.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:35 pm

https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-angie-kent-interview-amanda-keller-dr-chris-brown-on-the-living-room

This is the interview. Reading the article I take from it Angie is happy with her chosen man. She also says he is a "good pasher". From the 4 episodes we've seen that describes Carlin.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Vjeff wrote:Lol @ Carlin's 2% funny Insta bio haha! Maybe he is funnier than I thought.

Or the Ch 10 social media manager overseeing his account is. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:16 pm

I am betting that Carlin has a sense of humour. Being quiet and not so out there doesn’t mean that a person is devoid of humour IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:33 pm

spangler wrote:Angie was on The Living Room last night and they asked her if she had found love and she was all, “I am very happy”. The response clearly showed that either she is no longer with F1, or she chucks a honeybadger and picks no one or she picked a default and wasn’t in love with him... will be interesting to see what the outcome is. But it was definitely not the cookie cutter answer which most bachelors/bachelorettes give once they’re finished filming which suggests something weird has gone down.

Or, she’s very happy. Do they need to be in love with someone they’ve known for a few weeks? Maybe she’s in like with F1 and getting to know more about him.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:40 pm

@sprout I agree.  I am not falling for the edit laugh out loud  TPTB want us to believe Carlin is sooo serious and not a good fit for Angie and I'm not buying it.  They tried to edit Chelsie as a shy, private person too, who wouldn't do press after the show, when in fact she is quite the cheeky chatterbox.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:55 pm

It's not just the edit though - Angie said from her own mouth "Carlin is very serious" and only "a bit funny".  It sounded to me like she had concerns they weren't compatible and Yvie confirmed them.  Matt's friends couldn't say enough nice things about Chelsie.  All Yvie said about Carlin was was he's "nice".

And I don't think that was just scripting, because it doesn't advance the storyline.  Yes the F1 needs an obstacle, but Carlin already has a solid obstacle - he's MARRIED.  TPTB need viewers to believe the Lead and F1 are a good match by the FRC or they're setting themselves up for confusion and backlash.

They'll need to do some very fancy editing footwork over the next few episodes if they expect people to buy him as F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts