SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:55 am

Just Looking wrote:@mercieme have a listen to the podcast
Thanks lady, will do so later. I need to quickly get some things done before I head out to work later in some hours time Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:08 am

I listened and ended up with high blood pressure listening to Angie talking a mile a minute. IMO she is full on. Going by what Angie said she is with her F1 and enjoying what they have right now. She also said she formed strong connections with several men. In the trailer she says "I'm falling in love with you" to her F1. I believe Angie meant what she said.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:21 am

Storybook wrote:I listened and ended up with high blood pressure listening to Angie talking a mile a minute. IMO she is full on. Going by what Angie said she is with her F1 and enjoying what they have right now. She also said she formed strong connections with several men. In the trailer she says "I'm falling in love with you" to her F1. I believe Angie meant what she said.

IMO Code for I will dump his a** as soon as my contract allows.

I am in a snippy mood tonight... handwave

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:32 am

Vjeff wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I know the popular thing couples like to say is that they didn’t really fall in love until after the show but imo if you can’t even think you’ve fallen in love with your F1 at the end of the show, the relationship is doomed. Jmo.

Completely disagree. If you think you've fallen in love with someone after spending around 50 hours (generous estimate) with them, your relationship is doomed for failure.
Somehow Trista & Ryan have managed to do it no idea, so have Sean & Catherine, Sam & Snezana, Des & Chris, the list goes on. Couples like Art & Matilda are the exception not the rule imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:40 am

Sprite wrote:
Storybook wrote:I listened and ended up with high blood pressure listening to Angie talking a mile a minute. IMO she is full on. Going by what Angie said she is with her F1 and enjoying what they have right now. She also said she formed strong connections with several men. In the trailer she says "I'm falling in love with you" to her F1. I believe Angie meant what she said.

IMO Code for I will dump his a** as soon as my contract allows.

I am in a snippy mood tonight... handwave

Glad you said it so I didn't have to, snippy @Sprite Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887

Also the bit about forming strong connections with multiple men spoke volumes to me - definitely wasn't a done deal night 1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 am

@ReneeM
I agree, despite this very weird public experiment, love is still very mysterious and it cannot be standardized or made into a statistic. It’s about two people, and the dynamic they can find between each other,  that leads to either a beautiful recognition and long term relationship or disastrous realization that they were not what they hoped for. In the end, we still are always hopeful to find it, no matter if we are looking in or experiencing it, I guess it’s our human nature!
I know from my own experience that some relationship happen very suddenly and others grow at a different speed or rate That’s part of the magic of discovering others.
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:56 am

I should've added Angie said she is looking forward to doing their relationship for real. She said this time of secrecy wont'ever happen again so she is enjoying the experience despite it being hard. Thats my take on what she said. I honestly believe she is happy, as Angie has said herself. It also doesn't worry me if she breaks up.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:49 am

I’m so out of sync with everyone as after listening I was positive that Angie is v happy and life is good with her f1. I also learnt a lot about Angie and her background. I thought Angie and Carlin have more in common than I realised. I am surprised that folk here thought otherwise

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:52 am

@BobetteAlso the bit about forming strong connections with multiple men spoke volumes to me - definitely wasn't a done deal night 1 I think she could have formed a very strong close connection with Carlin on their first date, but still formed connections with others, but not "the one" type of connection. From watching previous shows, the lead usually says they formed connections with more than one person. Pretty normal I would think under those circumstances. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:55 am

@Loulou  handwave
I have not heard it therefore cannot really comment but will try and take the time if it’s available for us. I’m glad she sound happy, no matter what the outcome. She has not given me any impression that she would be lying or hiding truths for the sake of the show. But I do not know her well...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:57 am

Loulou wrote:I’m so out of sync with everyone as after listening I was positive that Angie is v happy and life is good with her f1.  I also learnt a lot about Angie and her background. I thought Angie and Carlin have more in common than I realised. I am surprised that folk here thought otherwise
I agree with you 100% on this.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 am

Just Looking wrote:
@Bobette wrote: Also the bit about forming strong connections with multiple men spoke volumes to me - definitely wasn't a done deal night 1 IMO

I think she could have formed a very strong close connection with Carlin on their first date,  but still formed connections with others, but not "the one" type of connection.   From watching previous shows, the lead usually says they formed connections with more than one person.  Pretty normal I would think under those circumstances.  JMO

Yes I agree that's something most Leads say however I don't think they all mean it - IMO it's often just a way to soften the blow for the F2/3 and not make them feel like they were strung along.

With Angie it really does fit with what I'm seeing on the show - I do think her favourite changed several times times throughout the season, contributing to the to re-shoots, choppy editing etc.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts