SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm 5mins in and wow, Chris Harrison's mom looks like she could be his sister!

Edit: A few early thoughts:

- Trista's kids were pretty cool and the 'college' joke was hilarious
- I'm shocked the Lowes weren't included, even Des got, like, 3 seconds

Last edited by yana_bach on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Thank you to all the great sleuths who kept me up to date on the spoilers. I have to say I surprised myself by liking Colton last night more than I expected. Still, I can't stop thinking what a Jason or Blake season might have been like. The cast is very pretty with some very accomplished women. I loved when the dancer showed off her skills. And Cassie with the sign language. Hannah G is beautiful. I hope she has a good edit. I think Nicole is also gorgeous but fear she's gonna somehow self implode or something. I liked Caelynn as well. However, enough of the expanded episodes. I liked the babies/kids portion, all are adorable, and the CH "tribute" with his mom. Otherwise I would have enjoyed more content from the episode/season. Every year we find out afterwards how fun/interesting some contestants are who never get much air time....but we must see Ashley I etc and random folks getting engaged. Congrats and all, but seriously, I muted most of the first hour. I don't need to see watch parties, let's just have more show to watch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 pm

I thought I was going to find Colton more tolerable than I originally thought until I saw him kiss those tree girls last night (guess I didn’t pay attention during Becca’s season or did she never let him kiss her?). Good greif...send the boy back to junior high to learn to do it right or blur the screen or something! I got that same feeling my preteen grandsons express when they see someone kissing in the movies “ewwwwww!”
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Astrid's blog: https://www.playboy.com/read/bachelor-colton-underwood-virginity-astrid
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Sharleen Joynt on The Bachelor Premiere!
Sharleen wrote:I went into this Bachelor season with fairly low expectations and, last night, I’m sorry to say those expectations were met. I’ll be straight up with you: I wasn’t 100% on the Colton train for Bachelor. I was quietly rooting for Jason, whose upstate New York edge, legit career, and famous knee-buckling kisses I think make a great catch and would have made for an entertaining season. I think it says a lot that I have several beautiful, intelligent girlfriends who confessed to having mini-crushes on Jason. One such friend actually began the application process for season 23, in case Jason were to be crowned Bachelor!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and I want to bring up this:
OF COURSE Colton’s virginity was whacked over our heads repeatedly.
That is what I was dreading about this season: endless reminders and the obvious exploitation of Colton’s virginity. Instead of feeling like a personal decision of Colton’s that could be respected and tastefully addressed later on, perhaps during a deep 1-on-1 date conversation, it felt like a tired old lifeboat, desperately clung to and squeezed for all it was worth. (And for the record, I don’t blame Colton for this; he has explained his reasons before.) It was obvious that every woman was asked specifically about Colton’s virginity during their intro video ITMs. There were way too many virginity-related limo exit gimmicks to be coincidental, and I would bet money that women with concerns were encouraged to voice them to Colton directly during their FIRST (and possibly last) conversation with him. I completely understand a woman’s reservations about his virginity from a dating perspective, and in terms of television programming, I can respect that this is a unique and interesting facet to Colton. But, as Nicole said in an ITM, I think it’s a personal decision and not exactly Night One material. If this is only the start, I can’t imagine how much of it we’ll be force-fed later on, especially come Fantasy Suite week. If production doesn’t start showing a bit of restraint over their excitement that Colton HAS NEVER HAD SEX (you don’t say!), this is gonna be one loooong season.
and more here: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-1-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

What in the holy heck was that wasted hour at the beginning? Sheesh. Looks like not too many people were watching here either, only 11 pages.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Oneyka
via GIPHY
giggling Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:13 pm

gurlbrit wrote:What in the holy heck was that wasted hour at the beginning?  Sheesh.  Looks like not too many people were watching here either, only 11 pages.

gurlbrit, I was here and it was VERY quiet with only a few people online. Was it the choice of Colton as the Bachelor? Would it have been different with Jason or Blake? Is it that the franchise is winding down in popularity? Something else? No matter the underlying reason, it was way too quiet for my taste.

And I completely agree with you on that wasted hour at the beginning. I believe TPTB were trying to create a buzz with all the "watch parties" but it didn't do it for me. Instead, it almost felt desperate, like a last minute attempt to create interest and buy in. I'm feeling kinda sad...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Colton kept one of Cassie's butterflies and tucked it in his pocket. I'm sure we'll see it again. Hugesmile

Uep - thought if the spoilers are true, he'll bring it to her when he goes to get her to date him! The elusive butterfly who cannot be captured.

laugh out loud good one! yes

The bach kids were all adorable!

I enjoyed the watch parties. They looked like they were all having a good time.

Shill or no shill, extend their 15 minutes, or whatever, they sure are experiencing life in a whole new way than before they went on their respective shows.

@notarose as usual, you put things in a clear perspective. I A that Courtney and Lily perhaps are trying to figure it out and just enjoying each other. Lily was so young when she first appeared on our screen, although i'd never guess it, but maybe Courtney is just letting her be and is hopeful one day she'll be ready to be in a committed relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 pm

DVRed the first episode but only watched 20 minutes. Anyone doing screencaps this season?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:28 pm

@sdmom anyone is more than welcome to post any s/cap they like, which we always very much appreciate!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:42 am

Doats wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:What in the holy heck was that wasted hour at the beginning?  Sheesh.  Looks like not too many people were watching here either, only 11 pages.

gurlbrit, I was here and it was VERY quiet with only a few people online. Was it the choice of Colton as the Bachelor? Would it have been different with Jason or Blake? Is it that the franchise is winding down in popularity? Something else? No matter the underlying reason, it was way too quiet for my taste.

And I completely agree with you on that wasted hour at the beginning. I believe TPTB were trying to create a buzz with all the "watch parties" but it didn't do it for me. Instead, it almost felt desperate, like a last minute attempt to create interest and buy in. I'm feeling kinda sad...

I didn't watch last night and I probably won't be watching the rest of the season either but for me it doesn't have much to do with Colton being the Bachelor or it not being Blake or Jason. He seems like a nice enough guy and I wish him well. I think lately I've just been really tired of this show and all the negativity that's come with it the past few seasons. I didn't bother watching Becca's season or the last BiP either. It's become more of a chore to watch than fun anymore. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pbmax
limoncello
Mommyof2
sdmom
gurlbrit