SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:52 pm

I haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode, but I saw the season promo and just about died when Colton jumped the fence! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 am

I didn't expect so many of them to associate themselves with a virgin "joke", but I am more shocked that from the usual of 40-60 pages for episode discussions there are only 12 giggling Yikes.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:38 am

bluwavz wrote:I didn't watch last night and I probably won't be watching the rest of the season either but for me it doesn't have much to do with Colton being the Bachelor or it not being Blake or Jason. He seems like a nice enough guy and I wish him well. I think lately I've just been really tired of this show and all the negativity that's come with it the past few seasons. I didn't bother watching Becca's season or the last BiP either. It's become more of a chore to watch than fun anymore. sad

I agree with you somewhat about being tired of the show. It is the same old thing every season... manufactured drama. I am at the point that I need to really like the lead to get invested in the show enough to watch. I liked Nick so I watched. I wasn't fond of Rachel from night 1 of Nick's season so I didn't watch her. I was curious about Arie coming backing after so many years so I watched. I liked Becca so I watched. Colton annoyed me from day 1 so not gonna watch.

Even the fence jump in the previews isn't enough to get me to watch. Even knowing what happens in the end isn't enough to get me to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am

Wow! Read the spoilers for Colton season, again wow. Now this is the stuff I like and been waiting for...if true. I could see that he seem to really like Cassie and said she was the one. I think I'm going to enjoy this season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:05 pm

pbmax wrote:Wow! Read the spoilers for Colton season, again wow. Now this is the stuff I like and been waiting for...if true. I could see that he seem to really like Cassie and said she was the one. I think I'm going to enjoy this season.

Where did you read the spoilers? RS?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Sharleen wrote:The hands-down best thing about the entire premiere was the unexpected but VERY funny tribute to Chris Harrison. I know I’ve mentioned over the years that I think Chris Harrison is next level funny; he’s a fine host who has his moments but when the cameras stop rolling it’s like stand-up calibre hilarity. My favorite of the many snippets shown was his on-point reference to the always over-the-top decor on this show…
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Gif10
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:19 am

pavalygurl wrote:Thank you to all the great sleuths who kept me up to date on the spoilers.  I have to say I surprised myself by liking Colton last night more than I expected. Still, I can't stop thinking what a Jason or Blake season might have been like.  The cast is very pretty with some very accomplished women.  I loved when the dancer showed off her skills.  And Cassie with the sign language. Hannah G is beautiful.  I hope she has a good edit.  I think Nicole is also gorgeous but fear she's gonna somehow self implode or something.  I liked Caelynn as well.  However, enough of the expanded episodes.  I liked the babies/kids portion, all are adorable, and the CH "tribute" with his mom.  Otherwise I would have enjoyed more content from the episode/season. Every year we find out afterwards how fun/interesting some contestants are who never get much air time....but we must see Ashley I etc and random folks getting engaged.  Congrats and all, but seriously, I muted most of the first hour.  I don't need to see watch parties, let's just have more show to watch.

I actually really liked Cassie, but I did just want to point out that she wasn't signing in fluent sentences. She was just signing a few words in a way that did not appear very smoothly done. I don't think she is fluent in ASL at all, which is a bit annoying for someone who uses the language. It upped the 'cute' factor, and I am sure helped her to stand out. It is just a bit of an eye-roller... Like someone saying they can speak English then teaching a few words- while pronouncing them wrong LoL.
-Rose" is signed up around the nose, not at the mouth.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Jolena wrote:
pbmax wrote:Wow! Read the spoilers for Colton season, again wow. Now this is the stuff I like and been waiting for...if true. I could see that he seem to really like Cassie and said she was the one. I think I'm going to enjoy this season.

Where did you read the spoilers? RS?

It was on here.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by basefang Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:51 pm

officeRules wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Thank you to all the great sleuths who kept me up to date on the spoilers.  I have to say I surprised myself by liking Colton last night more than I expected. Still, I can't stop thinking what a Jason or Blake season might have been like.  The cast is very pretty with some very accomplished women.  I loved when the dancer showed off her skills.  And Cassie with the sign language. Hannah G is beautiful.  I hope she has a good edit.  I think Nicole is also gorgeous but fear she's gonna somehow self implode or something.  I liked Caelynn as well.  However, enough of the expanded episodes.  I liked the babies/kids portion, all are adorable, and the CH "tribute" with his mom.  Otherwise I would have enjoyed more content from the episode/season. Every year we find out afterwards how fun/interesting some contestants are who never get much air time....but we must see Ashley I etc and random folks getting engaged.  Congrats and all, but seriously, I muted most of the first hour.  I don't need to see watch parties, let's just have more show to watch.

I actually really liked Cassie, but I did just want to point out that she wasn't signing in fluent sentences.  She was just signing a few words in a way that did not appear very smoothly done.  I don't think she is fluent in ASL at all, which is a bit annoying for someone who uses the language. It upped the 'cute' factor, and I am sure helped her to stand out.  It is just a bit of an eye-roller... Like someone saying they can speak English then teaching a few words- while pronouncing them wrong LoL.  
-Rose" is signed up around the nose, not at the mouth.

Not sure if I should put this on the Cassie thread too, but I commented a few months ago that I am friends with someone close to Cassie's family and my friend actually watched the premiere with them. I tried to invite myself too, but I actually ended up getting sick all last week. We hung out this weekend and got a little bit of info. She told me that Cassie knew she got the sign wrong before the show aired, apparently the signs for rose and restaurant are very similar. She didn't pre-plan ahead on using sign language in their conversation, so when it came up she was remembering signs off the top of her head and was super nervous. She said they talked for a while so she wished they highlighted another part of their convo.  Other random stuff I learned was, she had wanted her butterflies to be real, but she found out a little before that they couldn't get them, so the fake ones were last minute (I actually think this worked out since he kept one of the butterflies, but real ones would have been super cool too). I also got info on her dress, apparently she had a more formal one too and she waited to the last minute to decide which one to wear. She said Cassie is very tightlipped about anything having to do with the ending and just kept responding to everyone with "you'll just have to wait and see. Don't believe everything you read" comments. She also said she was texting with other girls from the show while she was watching and didn't have anything bad to say about any of them. She laughed about Catherine and actually kinda defended her saying that Catherine never watched the show before going on so she (Catherine) didn't get why all the girls were getting mad. Thats all I got, for now. I see my friend regularly so I will try to find out more stuff (she knows I love the show, so she is good about telling me details) and hopefully I can get in on an episode viewing party too.

basefang

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 am

I didn't watch the entire episode, but I will briefly comment on what I did see.

First, (and I do hate to start on a negative note,) the episode was *too long.* I love the show, but a tightly edited two hours would have been so much better. The watch parties were fun, but I didn't need to see quite so much of them. My impression was that ABC told the producers to fill three hours, so they did.

I was really impressed by Cassie in her intro video. My first reaction was, "I can see why Colton picked her." Much to my surprise, as the evening developed, I liked all of the spoiled top four about equally. I thought I would have a clear preference of Caelynn for Bachelorette, but I didn't. It did give me a certain level of respect for Colton, which I had lacked previously, because his top four appear to be solid picks.

I also liked Kirpa's intro video. For some reason, I really turned off to Hannah B., who struck me as being a bit much -- too loud? Too "on"? I'm not sure what it was, precisely, but my initial impression of her was negative.

I appreciated that the two spoiled villains got to work quickly. I have to admire their efficiency. I kept squinting at my TV screen and rubbing my eyes because Catherine looked about 40 years old to me. Surely my eyes were mistaken? As for Demi, I'm sorry about her mom, but if I were Colton, that would be a hard no. I'm not into excessive family drama.

Colton did better than I thought he would. I was one of the fans who was pretty much disgusted when he was selected. What softened me to a degree was knowing that he was well liked within the house, and that there were a lot of (evidently silent) fans who *did* want him. He's not my cup of tea, and there are times when I think if he cocks his head and gives that shy, "Aww shucks" smile one more time, I'm going to hurl. But I am willing to watch him, and I liked the way he provided the women with a soft, reassuring welcome to the house. Who knows, maybe I'll come around.

I like the cast overall, but they did strike me as young -- not in a good way or a bad way, but in a neutral way. It felt like there was a collective lack of life experience. Perhaps being young will give them a longer ride in the franchise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pbmax
limoncello
Mommyof2
sdmom
gurlbrit