SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Oh, duh! duh That should have been fairly obvious. I already knew about the Arie/Lauren gender reveal announcement, I just assumed that another couple had a major announcement to make as well.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 NYm2wITZW4Xb6AuE
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
He's a catch. #TheBachelor premieres TOMORROW! pic.twitter.com/eHuoRqaxkr
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HQVxTugCUWAEUEpS
We only thought this existed in Drew Barrymore movies ☺️... #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/WLdoctGt4s
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DwQMypAXgAMLeja
We're feeling pretty bottom right at the moment. HBU? #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/ZC0NQoNCUl
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Chris and Krystal alluded to making an announcement in an IG live last week. They are also in LA this weekend so I expect they will be at the live portion of the show.

The show is 3 hours but I have read somewhere (but can't remember where) that they will only be showing about the same amount from the filming that they normally show during any other premiere... They will be filling the extended time with updates from LIVE viewing parties (Jason and Blake are in Michigan somewhere). Other locations with viewing parties are rumored to be: Dallas, Park City UT and NYC. FWIW, Kendall and Joe are in NYC this weekend. Ben is rumored to being at the Park City event and Sean/Catherine at the Dallas event. Evidently Kaitlyn is going to be an one of the events as well but no idea which one.

It has also been rumored that some of the other couples have taped video updates that will be shown.

Press release has stated that Chris will sit down with Colton to talk about the reception he got after the announcement. So I'm guessing that they will go back and forth between the live portion and showing the filmed premiere.

I've got other plans so you guys can let me know if there were any couple updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E27mlDYb_D2q5bJ2
Tomorrow, the biggest watch party in Bachelor Nation begins! Join @jadelizroper, @ttolbert05, and many more as #TheBachelor premieres LIVE! pic.twitter.com/f1M1gre49U
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Jared and Ashley are in Park City, Utah now to be at the Premiere/Watch Party there tomorrow.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Becca and Garrett are also in Park City. And Kaitlyn is in Dallas.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DwCkpinUwAEPzsl
We've got eye candy, fence jumping, and all the drama you could ever want. Go on, meet #TheBachelor TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/TN7765Crsx
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GpdDZvNyU7Tj6zak
Hell yeah, we accept! See you there, #BachelorNation. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/YjRRcMyVft
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DwJr7iAWoAA4DBq
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Today's out-of-context #TheBachelor frame grab features @ChrisBHarrison being the host with the most (dog sitting skills). pic.twitter.com/0UiwGeXqQv
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Chris and Krystal alluded to making an announcement in an IG live last week.  They are also in LA this weekend so I expect they will be at the live portion of the show.

The show is 3 hours but I have read somewhere (but can't remember where) that they will only be showing about the same amount from the filming that they normally show during any other premiere... They will be filling the extended time with updates from LIVE viewing parties (Jason and Blake are in Michigan somewhere). Other locations with viewing parties are rumored to be: Dallas, Park City UT and NYC.  FWIW, Kendall and Joe are in NYC this weekend. Ben is rumored to being at the Park City event and Sean/Catherine at the Dallas event.  Evidently Kaitlyn is going to be an one of the events as well but no idea which one.

It has also been rumored that some of the other couples have taped video updates that will be shown.  

Press release has stated that Chris will sit down with Colton to talk about the reception he got after the announcement. So I'm guessing that they will go back and forth between the live portion and showing the filmed premiere.

I've got other plans so you guys can let me know if there were any couple updates.

I like the concept of BN folk in various locations for viewing parties better than the red carpet thing from whoever’s season. 
How do locals know where to go to attend the viewing parties?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Jason Tartick @Jason_Tartick

Live in Michigan tonight with @balockaye_h as correspondents for #TheBachelor season premier! 8|7c on @ABCNetwork Here. We. Go. @colton
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DwUmQ7PWsAA-0R1
Blake Horstmann @balockaye_h
Hope you guys are tuning in tonight! Might see some friendly faces out here in Michigan! #thebachelorpremier #goinglive @Jason_Tartick pic.twitter.com/w9gw3fYQEf
https://mobile.twitter.com/balockaye_h

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 YHCCj80BU04zL_Em
Pretty sure we could run a marathon if a new episode of #TheBachelor was the reward. pic.twitter.com/N43Gdi41p3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DwVFT0fUUAATOUI
Colton Underwood @colton 3m
The day is here. You think you know who I am? This changed everything... pic.twitter.com/TFzVbUFRXQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 7th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pbmax
limoncello
Mommyof2
sdmom
gurlbrit