SELECT CONTENT

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 am

@Bobette That would be much appreciated! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:48 am

@GuardianAngel ABC have dropped all episodes here https://iview.abc.net.au/show/better-date-than-never but you'd need a VPN.  

I was hoping SHV would upload it but nothing so far.  It might come to Netflix in time since they had Love on the Spectrum.  

If I find it uploaded anywhere I'll definitely let you know - I'm only half way through episode 1 but already confident you'd love it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:50 am

@Bobette thanks for the info. SHV is the easiest for me. I'll play with Hula later on tonight. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun May 28, 2023 8:13 pm

There is a show called farming for love in Canada with 5 farmers 2 are women looking for love premier is tonight 7pm est
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2023 9:00 pm

@timfan thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot this was premiering tonight. I will have to check the tv station for a link tomorrow.

Farming for Love Canada Thread Here

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 24, 2024 1:23 am

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it seems Nine will resurrect the Australian Bachelor franchise after all!

Nine woos The Bachelor after Ten dumping

Nine has not only poached The Bachelor, but also the former host, Osher Günsberg, whose successful podcast, Better Than Yesterday, is joining Nine’s stable of podcast properties.

Hamish Turner, director of 9Now and programming, said the channels mark “another great step in our partnership with BBC Studios, as we work together to expand our live channel offering.”

Leading Nine’s original slate of new programming is The Golden Bachelor, which is launching locally after finding massive success in the US.

Former Sunrise host Samantha Armytage joins Nine to present the show, which proves “the best love stories often unfold later in life.”

'massive' success might be a bit of a stretch, but good to see the franchise will survive Ten's mismanagement after all
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 24, 2024 2:45 am

@leavers Well, they are doing the Golden Bachelor so perhaps they won't muck it up like they have been with the regular show. If they keep the same format as the US version, they may have a half decent show. Now, if they try casting a gay, a transexual and a hetero bachelor all together, then I wash my hands of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 24, 2024 3:09 am

If I had to guess - and I might be completely and utterly wrong - I'd say they're going Golden because the main show would have too much overlap with mafs and love island - if they aim love island at gen z/younger millennials, mafs at millennials and younger gen x, then Golden will be for gen x/boomers. Just my guess at where they think their demographic appeal is (when selling ads). Given that will be the demo they'll aim it at, I doubt they'll stray from the tried and tested one bachelor courting a house full of women.

Ten's final seasons with three bachelors were so bad, I'd be shocked if Nine tried anything similar. I do hope Golden is successful enough that they see merit in bringing back the primary version of the show
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
bluwavz
George1218
butterflylove
Agent99
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
handsanitiser
GuardianAngel