SELECT CONTENT

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:43 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:14 am

An anti-announcement: Bach UK hasn't been renewed.  Fair enough IMO - the last one was rubbish. laugh out loud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8468031/Mark-Wrights-Bachelor-axed-Channel-5-just-one-series.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:02 am

OH MY GOD YES cheerleader

Channel 9 upfronts: Sophie Monk to host new version of Beauty and the Geek

Source

LOVED the first seasons of this show and Sophie will be the PERFECT host!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:02 am

Yessss I’m very happy about that! Loved that show.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Yay me too!  In fact, if anyone is wondering if they were really geeks, I can confirm laugh out loud.  Knew one of them and he most definitely was a geek.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 pm

@Agent99 SAME!  My sister has links to the guy who's research involved shooting lasers at monkeys.  cantstopl 100% genuine nerd.

She did say though that they encouraged him to grow his hair/beard in the lead up to the show and wear glasses rather than contacts until after the Makeover Episode (which I confess is always my favourite part of any season laugh out loud)

IMO being a nerd is way more trendy/acceptable these days than when this show started (2009?) so there is a danger some faux geeks might try to sneak in, but the producers did a great job at casting the past seasons so fingers crossed.

@GuardianAngel Could we perhaps get a thread for this?  It's airing in 2021.  Also could we please get a thread for BiP AU Season 4?  

TYIA :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:14 am

Some MAFS S8 news. I met Bryce quite a few times when he was living in Victoria. He's a great guy. It was devo when he left our radio waves for Canberra. I thought he was engaged though..

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen72

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 33418688-8754189-image-a-12_1600653457788

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8754189/Married-Sight-Meet-contestant-2021-season.html
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:07 pm

We did have a MAFS Season 1 thread, it's in archives. If there's interest I can certainly create a new Category. It seems to me they aired MAFS Australia in Canada? SCMIIW. I didn't watch it but saw bits of info here and there that it was airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:42 am

Seven ordered to pay former MKR contestant $425 per week compensation for ‘psychological injury’

EXCLUSIVE: Channel 7 has been ordered to pay a former contestant on My Kitchen Rules more than $22,000 a year in ongoing compensation after she was left unable to work due to “psychological injury” she suffered from her time on the show.

snipped

Ms O’Neill, 38, was memorably revealed to be having a secret relationship with rival contestant Victor Aeberli in a much-hyped “sex scandal” storyline.

The American-born model and Mrs Australia International 2015 winner was separated from her husband and father of her children Jordan Green during filming.

At the time, Ms Cristovao was highly critical of the show’s producers for hyping up the “sex scandal”, telling news.com.au’s Andrew Bucklow the revelation had been edited as if it were a bombshell but that most contestants knew about the relationship already.

snipped

The landmark ruling by the NSW Workers Compensation Commission found Nicole Prince was legally an employee of Seven, despite her contract with the network explicitly stating there was no employment relationship.

That ruling, which was first reported by the TV Blackbox website, led to speculation other former reality TV contestants could lodge similar workers compensation claims against broadcasters.

Other Australian TV producers should pay attention to this! I honestly wonder why MAFS participants don't sue the producers of their show in a class action lawsuit for emotional trauma. The things they do to those people are whack.

I wonder what a precedent this will set in future for Australian reality and fake set-up situations and editing that make contestants look bad.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:30 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Love Island UK Season 7

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:13 am

AU Love Island to be filmed in QLD

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9809049/More-48-000-singletons-interested-applying-Love-Island-Australia.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
butterflylove
Agent99
Sprite
leavers
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
handsanitiser
GuardianAngel