SELECT CONTENT

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:36 am

Big Brother Australia 2020: Dramatic new trailer released

Big Brother is officially returning to Channel Seven in 2020.

And it appears the fly-on-the-wall reality show - which last aired in 2014 on Channel 10 - will be welcoming some major changes when it makes its grand return next year.

The network aired a brand new teaser trailer at the Seven Upfronts on Wednesday - and if the footage is anything to go by, the revamp looks set to be the most intense season to date.

The dramatic clip featured footage from many of the international Big Brothers and showed Survivor-like challenges unlike anything the Australian version has seen before.

One adrenaline-pumping competition saw players laying in glass coffins in what appeared to be the depths of hell.

Raging fires burned around the housemates as they lay with their hands by their sides, while the set was eerily decorated with gravestones and a haunting black gate.

'The game has changed and the new era begins': The new trailer showed a series of physical challenges, with one clip showing one contestant bursting through an escape room to her waiting housemates.

The revolution is coming! Applications for the 2020 series have already begun, and potential housemates can already apply online

Another showed one contestant bursting through an escape room to her waiting housemates, dressed ready for action in Lara Croft inspired get-up.

While challenges appeared on the Australian version of the show, the trailer suggests they'll be cranking it up a notch for the 'revolution' series next year.

'The game has changed. The new era begins. New house, new players, new rules,' the video caption read.

It's not yet known who will present the show, although it's rumoured former host Gretel Killeen will not be returning.

Gretel previously hosted Big Brother for seven seasons on Channel 10, before being replaced by Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson in 2008.

Channel Nine's revival, which aired between 2012 and 2014, was hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Production company Endemol Shine has already opened applications for Big Brother 2020 and potential housemates can apply online.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:40 am

Anyone else subjecting themselves to the literal sh*tshow that is this season of MAFS AU?

It's absolute trash. I don't know why I'm watching, other than the routine of it and knowing wtf everyone's talking about because it's such a watched show.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1346

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:30 pm

leavers wrote:Anyone else subjecting themselves to the literal sh*tshow that is this season of MAFS AU?

It's absolute trash. I don't know why I'm watching, other than the routine of it and knowing wtf everyone's talking about because it's such a watched show.

Not watching @leavers but I did just come across this article linking a contestant to Renee from Matt's season so she's obviously desperate for attention IMO.  

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fatql5w

Don't know what this guy did but considering DM created a "timeline" for his activities as if he's a murderer I presume he's the villain of the season. laugh out loud

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 OOpwbjt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:54 pm

He's one of them, there are plenty to go around dizzy
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm

laugh out loud I'd hate to put my timeline on SM. "bed by 10pm" The end.

These contestants go on for days!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 02, 2020 10:13 pm

So Big Brother AU 2020 apparently kicks off next month and they've started to release teasers.  

From what I've read on other forums, it was filmed ages ago and is expected to be a train wreck so people weren't even sure it would be aired (I guess Ch 7 is desperate to fill their schedule with so many other shows/sports cancelled).  

Will anyone here be watching?  Would it be worth setting up a thread?  I'll probably watch but not sure how much I'll have to say.  laugh out loud

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Gzh4Orv

Source

Noting for the record:

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 TQ5lhHk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2020 1:30 am

They tape it in advance? I always thought it always aired live. Don't people get to watch what is going on inside the house live? That is the way it is done on the Canadian and US versions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun May 03, 2020 3:04 am

Sprite wrote:They tape it in advance? I always thought it always aired live. Don't people get to watch what is going on inside the house live? That is the way it is done on the Canadian and US versions.

In the past, yes. Not this season which is returning after an extended break (of years). And all the rumours from the set are that it's a hot mess. I guess it remains to be seen if its the good kind of hot mess or the bad kind.

I might give it a try but if it's bad I'll bow out with no remorse. laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 03, 2020 5:00 am

Yeah the original BB series was the best because it wasn't really "produced" - they just literally filmed/streamed the house 24/7.  It meant some stuff made it to air that should probably have been censored but that was the appeal IMO.  laugh out loud  

I'm intrigued to see what they've done with this season but knowing it was filmed in advance already takes the shine off for me - I'd be reluctant to even call it Big Brother... seems like a completely different (and less appealing) concept. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2020 6:59 pm

I created a thread for BB!

Big Brother Australia

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Thanks, @GuardianAngel! Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2020 9:28 am

@Bobette np! At this point I'll sleuth anything. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Other Reality- Non Reality - TV Shows - Announcements - International - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
butterflylove
Agent99
Sprite
leavers
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
handsanitiser
GuardianAngel