SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 4:22 pm

@luvstx I think it's an exact match!  :claphands You can see the three what looks like light switches to the left of the pic, the gold frame above the smaller pic, and I enlarged the pic to compare. It looks the same to me. Kinda blurry but the frame matches too IMHO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captu204

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captu205

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captur56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I need a link for the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 4:26 pm

smg2587 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So did Luke P have a date here or is this a cocktail party? at the grand hotel amrath the Hague

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Cc1810
alwayscooking SC

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Cor-ruys_19

www.amrathkurhaus.com/en/conference-rooms.html

Good find. That's actually where they stayed in the Netherlands. With this its hard because Luke likes to repeat outfits. This jacket and a polka dot dress shirt he wear on multiple occasions it seems like. If this is the same location it looks like the 3on1 in the Netherlands.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Previe13

Could also be a part of the CP, bacause this is in the hotel they are staying.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx I think it's an exact match!  :claphands You can see the three what looks like light switches to the left of the pic, the gold frame above the smaller pic, and I enlarged the pic to compare. It looks the same to me. Kinda blurry but the frame matches too IMHO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captu204

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captu205

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Captur56

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 R0-fd-10

https://www.dagjeweg.nl/nieuwsredactie/22919/Culturele%20must%20see%3A%20het%20Mauritshuis

I need a link for the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague. TYIA

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Loulou wrote:Wasn’t Jed’s Amsterdam 1-1 motoring the canals in a boat as per sc?

You're right LouLou.  Here's a cap and there's another in the preview though I thought that one might be Mike based on skin color:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Cc1110

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

RS is wrong (unless they started on a beach) and Auntie's Love should update the filming schedule thread.

Last edited by luvstx on Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Source)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm

luvstx wrote:
Loulou wrote:Wasn’t Jed’s Amsterdam 1-1 motoring the canals in a boat as per sc?

You're right LouLou.  Here's a cap and there's another in the preview though I thought that one might be Mike based on skin color:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Cc1110

RS is wrong (unless they started on a beach) and Auntie's Love should update the filming schedule thread.

It was only 10 degrees C that week over here, so a little cold for a beach date.

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 4:42 pm

GA, I added links where you needed them, I think. Sorry....I'm new to posting pics!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 7:18 pm

@luvstx yes no problem. Thank you!!

What should the filming schedule be changed to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx yes no problem. Thank you!!

What should the filming schedule be changed to?

Episode 7 – 6 TO 4 HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS also SCHEVENINGEN staying at: Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus(via RS) (Luke Parker, Tyler Cameron, Jed Wyatt, Peter Weber, Mike Johnson, Garrett Powell) STILL NEED 2 MORE
4/14: DAY OFF: :
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: JED : Beach date
4/16: 1-on-1 Date: TYLER C(per RS): pic'd looking at horses - horseback ride?
4/17: 1-on-1 Date: MIKE: eliminated on date
4/17: Group Date: PETER, LUKE AND GARRETT - Peter got the third htd rose. drama ensued between Garrett and Luke and Garrett was eliminated
4/18: 7th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: MIKE AND GARRETT

JED: Amsterdam, Keizersgracht, boat date.
TYLER: Den Haag, horseback ride.
MIKE: Amsterdam, bycicle ride.
4/18 CET: PETER, LUKE and GARETT 3-on-1 (groupdate) Gouda, Cheesemarket, Peter alone time.

Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 7:51 pm

@Dutchy23 tyvm I will copy this to the filming schedule thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Just catching up in this thread and you ladies were busy! Awesome job!! clapping!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Can we go back to this scene?:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 45 Ette5710

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Are we sure that the two red 'things' on the cocktail table are roses? Any chance they could be strawberries? It just seems strange to have 2 roses on a 3 on 1 group date. Has that been done before? My feeble mind can't remember!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 20, 2019 8:34 pm

@luvstx...the scene is the 3 on 1 date to give 2 HTD roses out...I think that scene of Lukey yelling at Garrett may have occurred while Hannah was ahem sipping bubbles with Pilot Pete....looking forward to this scene tbh....laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12