SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:05 am

It's odd for Jed to be bringing up Luke on their daytime portion of their date, wonder if it carried over into their evening.  Hannah looks PO'd the way she is walking away

Also if this is Jed's FD
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 100211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 100311

Then this has to be from Jed's second 1-1 date, if indeed it is Jed
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 12215

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 am

misslurking wrote:@avacaroline RS just revealed that Luke's was the 4th overnight date. No clue about the order of the other 3 guys.

Thank you!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:23 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
luvstx wrote:I may have found another location...

This image is from the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Mauritshuis-royal-picture

And I think the painting in the back right corner, the frame above it and the door to the right may match this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ette1810

So maybe the RC in Episode 7 right before HTDS.

Maybe someone who knows how to do the circling 'thing' could help me be clearer on this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I thought I recognized the painting, but It's confusing at this point. I didn't think there would be a CP. Mike got eliminated on the date, Peter and Luke got roses in Gouda (there were 2 roses on the table). Could it be the evening portion of the date with Tyler? He had his 1-on-1 in Den Haag.

Bringing this over for @avacaroline and others interested

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 am

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 100011

This looks like it's at one of the restaurants at the Daios Cove, specifically the beach house restaurant. They have a couple pictures on their website. Same basket hanging lantern things, same chairs, same rock wall. Glad we can now say that the picture of Jed in front of the rock wall is from his night time FS date! Source below

Source: https://www.daioscovecrete.com/the-beach-house-1

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:00 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
luvstx wrote:I may have found another location...

This image is from the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Mauritshuis-royal-picture

And I think the painting in the back right corner, the frame above it and the door to the right may match this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ette1810

So maybe the RC in Episode 7 right before HTDS.

Maybe someone who knows how to do the circling 'thing' could help me be clearer on this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I thought I recognized the painting, but It's confusing at this point. I didn't think there would be a CP. Mike got eliminated on the date, Peter and Luke got roses in Gouda (there were 2 roses on the table). Could it be the evening portion of the date with Tyler? He had his 1-on-1 in Den Haag.

Bringing this over for @avacaroline and others interested

Thank you!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:00 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 100011

This looks like it's at one of the restaurants at the Daios Cove, specifically the beach house restaurant.  They have a couple pictures on their website.  Same basket hanging lantern things, same chairs, same rock wall.  Glad we can now say that the picture of Jed in front of the rock wall is from his night time FS date! Source below

Source: https://www.daioscovecrete.com/the-beach-house-1

Lovelycrumpet....I'm not convinced that this cap is from Daios Cove. Only the light fixture matches. Daios Cove also doesn't seem to have those arches and the chairs don't match their Beach House chairs.

But more and more I am thinking that the FSDs were on Crete....except Luke's which was clearly on Santorini.

We need to figure out where that spa date with Tyler C was as that is clearly a FSD. Not the spa at Daios. Still looking for others.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:12 pm

avacaroline wrote:
misslurking wrote:@avacaroline RS just revealed that Luke's was the 4th overnight date. No clue about the order of the other 3 guys.

Thank you!

Hannah played mind games with Luke all season, then he is the Last Fantasy Date ....he just had to sit in his hotel suite & wonder what she was doing for days waiting for his time. So in a way I'm not surprised he brought up the x question and how defensive she was since she had probably had x in 1 or 2 of other Fantasy Suite Dates. When do you think she is seen asking Luke to go all in and he responds he doesn't think he can get there, the daytime portion of that date???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Did you guys sleep at all?
Great job, y’all!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 pm

This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1027
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1028
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1029

A sailing company in Crete, the boat is called the Persistence
http://www.specialized-yacht-charters.com/index.php
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 5695br10
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1027

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Vlcsna19
Bringing over the SS of Hannah on the yacht from previous previews. The yacht looks different, maybe the stripe dress shot is just b-role ? and the floral dress Hannah is wearing during her dance is with Peters FSD ? Does anyone have any clue about this ?

misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1028
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 Ep6_1029

A sailing company in Crete, the boat is called the Persistence
http://www.specialized-yacht-charters.com/index.php
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 70 5695br10

I think the yacht is a match.

Can anyone tell if Hannah is in that striped dress?

And are we CERTAIN it's Peter?? I'm still not sure.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 pm

The yacht looks like a match, when you look close they both have the brown detailing on them but it's hard to see in the pic from the preview.  There is a decal on the sailing mast but I can't make it out.  I'm trying to get a good zoomed SC of the man with Hannah, when I zoom in it almost looks like the guys has a beard, could be shadows, but I can't seem to save it.  If anyone can get a good SC of it I'd appreciate it.

The stripped dress SC  the sailing mast are a different color.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12