SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 pm

It looks like she’s wearing the floral dress where she’s happily dancing talking about FS. IMO.

So Peter has first FD?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Now that we have Jed as the f1 there is that screencap I am wondering about. The one with Hannah in the white top with looks to be Tyler (or at least his hair line) in a blue shirt. Do we think this is her letting him go. I just can't place it anywhere else but it would make sense.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:50 pm

smg2587 wrote:Now that we have Jed as the f1 there is that screencap I am wondering about. The one with Hannah in the white top with looks to be Tyler (or at least his hair line) in a blue shirt. Do we think this is her letting him go. I just can't place it anywhere else but it would make sense.

I don't even remember that SC
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:54 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Now that we have Jed as the f1 there is that screencap I am wondering about. The one with Hannah in the white top with looks to be Tyler (or at least his hair line) in a blue shirt. Do we think this is her letting him go. I just can't place it anywhere else but it would make sense.

I don't even remember that SC

This one

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep6_2111

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm

When she's talking to jed you can see her shirt, barely, and it has the cut out in it.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep4_2711

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep6_2120
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 200010

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep6_1122

Very tricky editing if it is Tyler, Jed sure likes tan, he's wearing it in that convo with Hannah, and also in that hugging SC which we assume is their FD.  And if she is letting Tyler go, this would have to be before the FRC
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

@Luvstruck  I have also noticed these mind games. IMO she wanted him but she wanted others also. We have not seen even a small portion of their "whole" conversations- only the ones producers wanted us to see  and edited for the effect they wanted.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:When she's talking to jed you can see her shirt, barely, and it has the cut out in it.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep4_2711

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep6_2120
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 200010

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 71 Ep6_1122

Very tricky editing if it is Tyler, Jed sure likes tan, he's wearing it in that convo with Hannah, and also in that hugging SC which we assume is their FD.  And if she is letting Tyler go, this would have to be before the FRC

I think it's Jed because her hair is straight, and it's also straight during the dinner portion of Fantasy Suites

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:50 pm

I think Tyler was let go on his FSD (I was thinking during the daytime portion) and that the SC of Hannah crying with a halter top on and her hair up is her letting Tyler go.

Plus I think the scene where a limo is driving away down a dirt road is actually Tyler. The background looks the same to me from the SC of Tyler wiping his face after the steamy massage session. Lots of greenery! Definitely not on the coast.

The thing I'm unsure about is the makeout session on the boat. When could that have happened? Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I think if Hannah doesn't have Tyler as her F1 (which she doesn't), I don't see her keeping him. I would think she would let him go early and not sleep with him, despite having a lot of chemistry together. I think it would bother her F1 and she would let him go beforehand. Maybe I'm wrong though Hugesmile

I actually think Tyler is maybe her F4, because Luke's FSD is later. I would bring pictures over if I could, but I don't really know how to do that yet.

Oh and Peter is growing a beard in Greece!

Last edited by Dahling on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Can someone tell me if we have any screencaps of Santorini other than with Luke???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Also there's a scene of the coast with a small inlet and a small white boat, I was wondering if that maybe connected to the Tyler boat scene. If that can be located it may give a location for his date - maybe.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Dahling wrote:I think Tyler was let go on his FSD (I was thinking during the daytime portion) and that the SC of Hannah crying with a halter top on and her hair up is her letting Tyler go.

Plus I think the scene where a limo is driving away down a dirt road is actually Tyler. The background looks the same to me from the SC of Tyler wiping his face after the steamy massage session. Lots of greenery! Definitely not on the coast.

The thing I'm unsure about is the makeup session on the boat. When could that have happened? Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I think if Hannah doesn't have Tyler as her F1 (which she doesn't), I don't see her keeping him. I would think she would let him go early and not sleep with him, despite having a lot of chemistry together. I think it would bother her F1 and she would let him go beforehand. Maybe I'm wrong though Hugesmile

I actually think Tyler is maybe her F4, because Luke's FSD is later. I would bring pictures over if I could, but I don't really know how to do that yet.

Oh and Peter is growing a beard in Greece!

I do not think she let Tyler go as F4 on the daytime portion, becaus we have the photos on the bed with the salmon jacket
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:02 pm

Yes that is confusing...but she's crying over someone and I don't think it's Luke. I think she's over him at that point.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12