SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 pm

I am looking forward to the release of the episode ...:yes:
when should we expect it! Also, excuse my total ignorance bit what is ‘ MoT ‘ can’t figure it out... must be very obvious but... question

Thanks !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 pm

@Astrobach mot means matter of time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:35 pm

Astrobach wrote:I am looking forward to the release  of  the episode ...:yes:
when should we expect it! Also, excuse my total ignorance bit what is ‘ MoT ‘ can’t figure it out... must be very obvious but... question

Thanks !

MoT - Matter of Time i.e. the girls who are obviously not contenders so it's only a matter of time before they go home. yes

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:41 pm

@Astrobach I am on the west coast and I can watch it around 11 am PST on Wednesday and Thursday mornings.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 am

In the preview for tomorrow Abbie is wearing red when she is kissing Matt at the cocktail party but in the preview where Matt walks out she is in black? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Scree214

Souce tenplay
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Bachbee wrote:In the preview for tomorrow Abbie is wearing red when she is kissing Matt at the cocktail party but in the preview where Matt walks out she is in black? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Scree214

Souce tenplay

Maybe it’s single quality time after the photo shoot?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:32 pm

@timfan @Bobette @sdmom

Thanks ladies... This expression makes sense and maybe we should carry it on the US site laugh out loud

I’m looking forward to watch the episode but have to be VERY disciplined and get some work done before I do... I’ll pretend it’s only available tonight...thanks @sdmom yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Bachbee wrote:In the preview for tomorrow Abbie is wearing red when she is kissing Matt at the cocktail party but in the preview where Matt walks out she is in black? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Scree214

Souce tenplay

Reading the description from next Wednesday, that's when Matt walks out.

"Tensions are high after the last cocktail party, which saw someone play dirty for time with Matt. There's single dates, an angry Bach, and a confrontation with one of the Bachelorettes."
YourTV
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:38 am

Hmmmmm... thoughts?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 NkBrHSx

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 WeKnEFf

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 H3X3sj4

Source: Tenplay and www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:43 am

Bobette wrote:Hmmmmm... thoughts?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 NkBrHSx

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 WeKnEFf

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 H3X3sj4

Source: Tenplay and www.matrixpictures.com.au

Match with her hair a bit straighter
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:16 am

Sorry, still do not see it. It’s a real brunette with straight hair in my opinion. Plus her legs are thinner ( on the white bouse pix.) and that white bouse... what episode is this in, do we know?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:32 am

Astrobach wrote:Sorry, still do not see it. It’s a real brunette with straight hair in my opinion. Plus her legs are thinner ( on the white bouse pix.) and that white bouse... what episode is this in, do we know?

@Astrobach There was only a very brief flash of this scene in the preview, and it doesn't look like an Australian location, so the speculation is that this is the F2 in the overseas location (possibly South Africa) making it one of the last episodes of the season. 

I'm torn.  Abbie is the most logical F2 IMO but I agree the ends of the hair in the pic seems blunt and Abbie's hair seems more tapered at the ends?  Also I swear I still see a hat laugh out loud  Hopefully we get another pic of her with fully straightened hair to compare.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious