SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:44 am

Courtesy tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 807c4810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 D388b410
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6f933010
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 am

Looking forward to next week! Looks exciting!! Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 am

Sundy wrote:Courtesy tenplay. Who’s the girl on the right second photoBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 8ad20010
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6c717810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 5b864c10

Chelsie. It took me a couple watches to realise, hah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

Could this be close to the FRC location? Not the exact spot. Mathekanyane lookout from dwarf.gov.za site. I can’t post the link. Maybe some one can? The photo is under the information section.

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:13 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Ash wrote:I am wondering if the resort in South Africa has been sleuthed already.. before I waste anymore Rolling Eyes nights of my life

No, it hasn't.  There's not much to go on, unfortunately.  

Says the person who successfully identified a South African boat club from the outline of some hills.  laugh out loud

@Ash All we really have to work with are thick brown poles, floral cushions, and Matt's fondness for elephants.

ETA:  Adding the SC with cushions & poles.  Knock yourself out and let us know if you find anything.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 E1wRQma

Source: Tenplay

What led you guys to believe this is in SA?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Ash wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Ash wrote:I am wondering if the resort in South Africa has been sleuthed already.. before I waste anymore Rolling Eyes nights of my life

No, it hasn't.  There's not much to go on, unfortunately.  

Says the person who successfully identified a South African boat club from the outline of some hills.  laugh out loud

@Ash All we really have to work with are thick brown poles, floral cushions, and Matt's fondness for elephants.

ETA:  Adding the SC with cushions & poles.  Knock yourself out and let us know if you find anything.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 E1wRQma

What led you guys to believe this is in SA?
The pillows we have not been able to match anywhere else in the dates so far and the mansion. The flowers to Chelsies left are in a vase that is different and the background collage is different too

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:54 pm

@Ash addicting to what @Sundy says above, there is also a wooden statue in the background of the couch pic which is similar to those at the FRC.

There are also palm trees, the flowers don't look Australian, and that thick brown post behind their heads is reminiscent of support posts commonly used in South Africa lodges, especially around Kruger National Park/Sabi Sands.  

If you look back through the thread you will see pics of many lodges we have found that are close but not quite exact.  Let us know if you find it.

IshleyC wrote:Could this be close to the FRC location? Not the exact spot. Mathekanyane lookout from dwarf.gov.za site. I can’t post the link. Maybe some one can? The photo is under the information section.

Source

@IshleyC To me it looks like Matt is in a valley, rather than on top of a hill/lookout, but I like the way your mind works.  I've been thinking Kruger National Park since I first saw the promo so I think it's around that area somewhere.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 CVibN9y

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Courtesy tenplay

I actually think I’m this cap the column in the background is marble or something similar. Not wood. This is a district shine running down the pole that I don’t think you would get with wood. Just IMOBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 62bfff10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6809eb10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 166f5310
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:32 pm

I had a look at the Somersby Estate date to look closely at Matt's dark blue shirt. The shirt at Somersby had white buttons. Last night's shirt had blue buttons. So I think it was a different shirt.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:44 pm

@Sundy IMO marble columns would be very expensive but I agree it may not necessarily be wood - could be metal which I saw with some of the more modern lodges.  Could still be wood with thick glossy mission brown paint though IMO.  

Either way, almost every lodge I looked at had this feature so I think it's the architectural style in the area. Considering the nauseating amount of advertising/sponsorship so far this season I think it will be one of the more luxurious lodges.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Sundy wrote:Courtesy tenplay. Who’s the girl on the right second photo

Doesn't look like a contestant. Could be one of the skydivers jumping tandem with them.

eta ah nvm someone actually bothered watching and says chelsie
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:24 am

Ok, so I’ve been working on an idea this week.. it’s a stab in the dark for sure though .. because the fairy lights and plants in background are Bach mansion like..
Based on that protea on the table since I know they are South Africa’s National flower..
have any of u noticed them in bachie kingdom..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 41c03510

Source: tenplay

That would mean that Ellys fire dance date is in South Africa...
I’m thinking part of a fantasy date.. At a safari lodge.. possibly even at a safari lodge with the possibility of who knows maybe spending a night in the fantasy suite... jus round the corner from them..
Seeing how these lodges are all nested one inside the other..

They could hav elly at one, the other finalist and Matt  in another and then the FRC at another!

Because I haven’t found one lodge that had all 3 elements ppl are looking for.  Ie. Cushions and pillar during date photo, FRC landscape, and the cushions during fire dance date..

Last edited by Ash on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious