SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:17 pm

@sdmom It's great to have another sleuther on board!  I'm sure you will have fun Smiley  (O/T: Open invitation to any lurkers to come out and say hi!)  The premiere will probably be the last week of July yes

If you haven't watched any AU before, I highly recommend Georgia Love's season.  It's all online to watch free here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/00GaZE

The Google collection also has every other season of Bach and Bette AU to watch free with no ads, viruses or popups.  Sam Wood's Bach season (3) is another good one.

To request access to the collection go here https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE and post a message.  The page host usually responds and will grant you access very quickly.

Note that unfortunately Google Plus will be shut down April 2 (thanks, Google!) so you only have a couple of weeks to binge watch.  Files will be migrated to another site but it will take a while.

A big difference between US and AU sleuthing is that we don't have a Reality Steve so the winner isn't immediately spoiled, BUT we do have a betting agency (sportsbet) who are IMO in bed with production.

They release their odds for contestants after ep 1 and the person with overall lowest max loss always wins.  It's fun to try to pick the winner before the show starts and sportsbet give the game away.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Louise Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 pm

I joined in with some of you all for Bachelor UK and am now coming out of lurking for Bachelor AU having watched for a few years.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Louise wrote:I joined in with some of you all for Bachelor UK and am now coming out of lurking for Bachelor AU having watched for a few years.

:Welcome Fantastic @Louise; I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:22 pm

@Bobette Nice find  thumbsup Thank you for bringing the pics over  bestbud! Off to create threads for them.

sdmom wrote:@Bobette thanks for the background info! When will the show air?

I never watched the international series until last year’s Russia B’ette. What happened after the show really burned me (the lead is a very very famous entertainer, and she treated  her f1 who I think was very genuine terribly right after the last episode), but I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and that small community. RS spoilers take out much of the sleuthing fun for me, and the discussion sometimes is too heated for my enjoyment too. You guys seem to have so much fun on this side of the board so I am stepping out of my comfort zone and decide to participate and learn how to be a better sleuthers from you bunch. Please bear with me an all my questions!
@sdmom Welcomeparty!  so glad to have you join in the discussion and sleuthing for the Aussie seasons. It looks like it will be a great one already. The Aussie Bach usually airs July or August so still some time. Lots of sleuthing takes place before then because there are BTS pap pics of almost all the women and dates (usually up until F4) and that's what makes it different pre-season sleuthing than the US show because it's not SM pics or RS giving these BTS pics but actual media companies (matrix media and diimex). Like @Bobette posted, Australia has actual betting so when the season airs we usually can pinpoint the F1 by who has the best odds to win (unless it's an intruder, which has been the case before). Either way, the show is so much fun to sleuth and watch and particularly the earlier seasons. It seems like TPTB are going back to the format of earlier seasons and give us a love story!  yes

Thank you @Bobette for the links to watch the AU Bette and Bach seasons bestbud!  I definitely agree to watch Bette AU S2 Georgia's season and the final couple live together and engagement on the horizon. IMO Georgia had the best contestants of any Bachelorette show ever for ALL countries (incl USA) :yes: and all F5 were stellar men (most of the cast are all friends to this day and still in each other's lives 3 years on). Bach U S3 Sam Wood and his contestant were also fantastic (the couple are married and have a child together with another on the way). Although it ended badly, Bach AU S2 Blake was a great season too with a great cast. I didn't care for the cast as much but the lead was a fan favorite for Bach AU S4 and the couple is very happy and still together and a child on the way with engagement on the horizon (would only watch after Georiga's season for sure).

Louise wrote:I joined in with some of you all for Bachelor UK and am now coming out of lurking for Bachelor AU having watched for a few years.
   @Louise Welcomeparty! yay! so glad to have you join us and can't wait to read your thoughts and sleuthing! Should be a great season!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 pm

@AllAboutLove - Thanks for all the new contestant threads. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:45 pm

@Bobette np bestbud! I checked HERE regarding the number of contestants on last year's Bach Nick Cummins (I forgot that was his name laugh out loud so used to calling him Honey Badger). 

S6 Cummins had 25 contestants in the original cast and 3 intruders (Ep 7). 
S5 MattyJ had 22 contestants and no intruders
S4 Richie had 22 original contesants and 3 intruders (Ep 7)

So if Matt's S7 has 20 contestants so far it could be there are few unaccounted for it they have more in the original cast. Also depends on if they will have intruders again so more arrive later on (usually Ep 7).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 am

I'm surprised we haven't had more girls outed by their friends or work colleagues yet. Maybe the non disclosure agreement has some teeth this year? Or as unlikely as it seems, maybe they haven't gone heavy on influencers this year?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:25 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm surprised we haven't had more girls outed by their friends or work colleagues yet. Maybe the non disclosure agreement has some teeth this year? Or as unlikely as it seems, maybe they haven't gone heavy on influencers this year?

Yeah I agree - I thought a few names would be dropped in the Facebook group but it doesn't seem like it.  IMO TPTB will want to build hype so I wouldn't be surprised if they leak a few names themselves when the time draws closer.  

Any lurkers visiting who may know someone are reminded they can email the information to a mod and remain anonymous. Hugesmile

DM have nothing since they're just stealing info from us.  I'd love it if these girls are more "normal" than usual.  If Vakoo is already gone as per your IG sleuthing, it gives me hope that Matt has very different criteria to past Leads.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Red strappy dress girl is Adelaide Jeweller Cassandra Mamone.  Taking a leaf out of Laura's How to Get Free Advertising playbook it would seem.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2PxKDIa

Source

Is The Bachelor Matt Agnew dating Adelaide’s Cassandra Mamone?

The Advertiser
April 7, 2019 5:44PM

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5YRgn64

She’s made it her business to help many a bachelor plan the perfect proposal, but now Adelaide fine jeweller Cassandra Mamone’s the one putting a ring on it.

The recipient is none other than Adelaide-born astrophysicist31-year-old Matt Agnew, who’sthe soon-to-be star of The Bachelor.

Spies tell us Cassandra, 33, is among the bachelorettes on the show, which is currently filming in Sydney and premiering later this year.

Confidential also hears that when Cassandra arrived at the mansion, wearing a sexy, strappy red dress, she presented Matt with a ring.

Source

Business Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cassandramamone/ and https://www.instagram.com/cm.jewellery_/

Business Website: https://cassandramamone.com/rainha/

Business Twitter: https://twitter.com/cassandramamone?lang=en

Business Interview:

Introducing Cassandra Mamone, jewellery designer
Katie Spain, SA Weekend
September 19, 2014 9:00pm

Meet 29-year-old
Cassandra Mamone, a home grown girl with a thing for bling.

“I grew up in Adelaide’s West Side and now I’m living in West Lakes,” she says. “I was always in to arts. When I was 15 I started making beaded jewellery for friends and family and they’d pay me $15 for a little pair of earrings so it started as a hobby and kind of went from there.”

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HK18A5a

WHAT A GEM Mamone’s megawatt smile flashes bright like the diamonds glistening in her new North Adelaide showroom. She laughs a lot and it’s no wonder... this pint-sized sparkler has a serious case of job satisfaction.

SCHOOL’S OUT “I studied at TAFE SA’s Adelaide College of the Arts for three years and majored in jewellery making. My course was very arty so I was doing big pendants and sterling silver back then.” After graduating, Mamone went on to work for a fine jewellery manufacturer called Mark McAskill.

GOING SOLO Creativity called and Mamone quit her job, completed a short business course and in 2010, started Cassandra Mamone Jewellery. They were nailbiting times. “I remember lying awake thinking “Oh my gosh — how am I going to make it work and get to where I want to be?’ Step by step, I got there.”

FINE TIME “I started out doing more bridal and sterling silver ware and as I continued on my path I had clients coming to me for their engagement rings. At the beginning of 2013 I released a fine jewellery collection.”

PERFECT CUT These days, it’s all about white diamonds, cognac diamonds and semi-precious stones. “This is definitely my niche. I noticed the difference as soon as I released the first collection (Sorrento). I felt better, people were coming to me — it was really good.”

SHINE BRIGHT Instagram has been a big hit for Mamone’s brand. “It’s amazing how much it has helped my business. A client from Melbourne came to see me because a bridal page called Wonder and Awe tagged me.” When New York style blogger Danielle Bernstein from We Wore what (@weworewhat) posted a photo of one of Mamone’s pieces the response via social media was overwhelmingly positive.

LIKE A DIAMOND Clients also travelled from Brisbane and New York for design consultations. “Generally the design process starts on paper,” she says. “Initially it’s about meeting them, talking to them and nutting out exactly what they want. Some clients come to me with screenshots from their girlfriend’s phones... I really love it when it’s all screen shots of my pieces!”

COLOUR ME HAPPY New collection Havana’s Riviera is released in October. “It’s got a real Cuban feel... lots of coloured gemstones,” she says.

DREAM BIG “I’d love to have a base in New York and in Adelaide. I’m slowly weaving my way there.”

Source

... I'll get back to you if I find any social media that's not brand related....

She was 29 in Sept 2014 making her 34/35 now depending on birth month.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:59 pm

Good find @Bobette agree that she’s there for the exposure, although her stuff looks a bit more high end than Laura’s. Hopefully once BIP gets underway and the MAFS trolls have disappeared back under their bridges we’ll get a bit more Bach gossip coming out.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:28 am

Thoughts please.  It's late so feel free to tell me I'm delirious.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VMXWRcU

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 73Njkl6
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YulYvCU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Definite likeness, hair length looks different but most likely just cut.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie