SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:43 pm

The shape of her face/chin, and forehead look the same to me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The shape of her face/chin, and forehead look the same to me!

Thanks @GuardianAngel and @Agent99.  Might be a match then Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  Need to check the first night pics and see if we have a thread for her.

There are a few other girls I have my eye on but trying to get more pics to confirm as they are all on private (which in itself is a clue IMO!)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The shape of her face/chin, and forehead look the same to me!

Thanks @GuardianAngel and @Agent99.  Might be a match then Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  Need to check the first night pics and see if we have a thread for her.

There are a few other girls I have my eye on but trying to get more pics to confirm as they are all on private (which in itself is a clue IMO!)
I’m thinking exactly the same, quite a few girls with largish (800+) followers, but set to private. It’s tricky matching them with the long distance  pap shots when all you’ve got is an Instagram thumbnail
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I’m thinking exactly the same, quite a few girls with largish (800+) followers, but set to private. It’s tricky matching them with the long distance  pap shots when all you’ve got is an Instagram thumbnail

I think we're on the same page here.  Hugesmile  Don't want to say too much and tip off TPTB that someone's being slack with their social media but it could prove to be a goldmine if she keeps it up. giggling

If I asked whether "the edgy blonde" in one particular IG thumbnail could be this contestant (but with shorter hair) would anyone know who I'm talking about... or am I being too cryptic now?   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 H4NwS7x

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:17 am

A little too cryptic, could you PM me which one you think it is? As far as I'm concerned anyone recent in her follows that's on private and looks conventionally attractive is under suspicion laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:00 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:A little too cryptic, could you PM me which one you think it is? As far as I'm concerned anyone recent in her follows that's on private and looks conventionally attractive is under suspicion laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie this girl on the right is the one I'm wondering about.  I don't even know if it's her account (it could belong to the girl on the left) but she's wearing a studded black leather jacket and facially looks similar to the one-shoulder studded black dress girl IMO (though hair is longer).  Not as confident with this one as I was with the girl upthread but let me know what you think.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GC20A8u

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 H4NwS7x

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:49 am

And here's another one I'm wondering about:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BbY1TdO

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 JmvPdGZ

Source

Opinions appreciated.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 am

Not definite on the first one, but I think you’ve matched the gold dress girl. Seeing as they have to have access to social media to accept follow requests we’re going to end up with a reverse boot order, as the top girls are still in
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:21 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Not definite on the first one, but I think you’ve matched the gold dress girl. Seeing as they have to have access to social media to accept follow requests we’re going to end up with a reverse boot order, as the top girls are still in

Exactly what I'm thinking too. It's almost too easy. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:48 am

Going to throw a couple of names out there that are recent follows, and are also following, Renee Barrett and Chelsie  Mcleod. I'm not very good at matching up faces, but Renee could possibly be the girl that's labelled "brought dogs" and Chelsie is blonde, and we don't have too many blondes in the pap pics.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Going to throw a couple of names out there that are recent follows, and are also following, Renee Barrett and Chelsie  Mcleod. I'm not very good at matching up faces, but Renee could possibly be the girl that's labelled "brought dogs" and Chelsie is blonde, and we don't have too many blondes in the pap pics.

I was looking at Renee too (she's followed by Jimmy which piqued my interest further) but ruled her out on the basis of this pic https://flatmates.com.au/F1679952 which is quite different to her IG thumbnail and doesn't match any of the contestants IMO.

There's got to be a few more in there though IMO - they're starting to comment on each other's posts too which could be another source of cross linked info, even if the profiles are on private :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:29 am

I need a fake Insta account to request to follow them all, I’m using my personal one at the moment, so my whole feed is practically Bach spam. All we need is one more to be public, or to be able to follow one of the private ones, and we can cross reference from there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie