SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:49 am

HereToMakeFriends wrote:@Jolena Just checked the chippendales site - seems like there’s another show at 10:30! They might still be going to it.

Thank you!!! I hope we get some good pics (and they get posted here) if they do .    :Thanktwo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:50 am

Those jerseys are SO cute! And i love that Cassie feels comfortable to wear something like that!

Still wondering if they're going to see the Becca/Garrett crew tonight.....
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:41 am

Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 D2YxgEFX4AEmKAF
Colton @welovecolton49
The way he looks at her  @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/RgcLaruh7j
https://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
It's heartwarming waking up to all these cute pics and videos  beatingheart beatingheart Keep them coming!!!
Awwwwwww The way he looks at her gives me all the feels  blowkiss cloud nine heartbeat
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 am

Seriously Colton's IG posts and captions are the BEST and the SWEETEST ever.   sign heart I love how much he loves Cass.  beatingheart

Colton S. Underwood
Shirts #23 & #1  for Bachelor #23 and his #1 girl  :yes:

Cassie Randolph
Mama Underwood left a comment.
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 55244610
Also Landon's comment cracked me up  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 3806527698 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 54730610
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 55560510
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:23 am

I love their lighthearted and fun Instagram interactions. And seriously, all these cute pictures. They obviously had a really fun weekend in Las Vegas.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:45 am

A cute montage 

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:19 am

Jina wrote:A cute montage 

such cute, much cute  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 29 1f49e :

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am

So in the middle of such cuteness I'm going to inject a bit of analysis. I spent yesterday binge watching Young Once and found a number of very interesting things that have both gotten me analytical but also (I promise) more of a believer in Cassie and Colton. So bear with me - lots to post so I'm going to break it down into several posts. To start with I found Cassie's audition tape for Young Once Season 1 from 2015 (which I will refer to as YO1A). The creator of Young Once (Jon Oleksiuk) had this to say about Cassie:

Cassie takes a long time to process her feelings into words for the camera,” shares Jon. “You see her emotions and facial expressions as she works out her thoughts on camera – she shares those more freely than her words.  She needs the time, but when given time, she has the most heartfelt responses.

Several things in the interview struck me:

1. She was a star student studying Communication Disorders to be a Speech Pathologist.
“I don’t want to brag about my grades,” shares Cassie, “but I try very hard to maintain a very good GPA and I have grad school after these three years at Biola.” Cassie is currently enrolled in a Speech Pathology graduate program… with her mom!

In addition, at this time she was a second semester Junior after only 2 years and expecting to graduate from a 4 year program in 3 years. We've seen her "work ethic" with her studying on the plane and in Colton's house in LA, so I think she's not only smart - she's dedicated.

4. She has a relationship with God that is up and down.
I’ve been in a great spot with God and I’ve been in really, really, tough times with Him. And right now in my life I’m teetering between those two spots. At times I can be really on fire for God and do what He wants me to do, but then forgetting.”

5. She wants God to direct her life.
“If I had one question I could ask God, I would want to know ‘Why am I here, what’s my purpose, what am I supposed to do?’ …and I’d want it direct, ‘Here’s what you’re supposed to do.’ I feel like there’s so much figuring out that I have to do in my life, God will direct you somewhere, but He won’t tell you where, you have to figure it out. I want to be satisfied and content where I am…and be where God wants me to be.”

Don't forget what she said in item 5 - IMO as I wade through these posts this is going to come up again (and again?) - spanning over several years right up until just before she started filming on The Bachelor (IIRC Young Once Season 2 filmed in August - September of 2018). I admit I'm cherry picking from the audition tape but IMO the whole thing is really cute and worth following the link to the article and video of her audition.

JMHO

Source: https://www.youngonce.ca/blog/cassie-randolphs-first-audition-tape-for-young-once-is-extremely-sweet

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:So in the middle of such cuteness I'm going to inject a bit of analysis. I spent yesterday binge watching Young Once and found a number of very interesting things that have both gotten me analytical but also (I promise) more of a believer in Cassie and Colton. So bear with me - lots to post so I'm going to break it down into several posts. To start with I found Cassie's audition tape for Young Once Season 1 from 2015 (which I will refer to as YO1A). The creator of Young Once (Jon Oleksiuk) had this to say about Cassie:

Cassie takes a long time to process her feelings into words for the camera,” shares Jon. “You see her emotions and facial expressions as she works out her thoughts on camera – she shares those more freely than her words.  She needs the time, but when given time, she has the most heartfelt responses.

Several things struck me about this:

1. She was a star student studying Communication Disorders to be a Speech Pathologist.
“I don’t want to brag about my grades,” shares Cassie, “but I try very hard to maintain a very good GPA and I have grad school after these three years at Biola.” Cassie is currently enrolled in a Speech Pathology graduate program… with her mom!

In addition, at this time she was a second semester Junior after only 2 years and expecting to graduate from a 4 year program in 3 years. We've seen her "work ethic" with her studying on the plane and in Colton's house in LA, so I think she's not only smart - she's dedicated.

4. She has a relationship with God that is up and down.
I’ve been in a great spot with God and I’ve been in really, really, tough times with Him. And right now in my life I’m teetering between those two spots. At times I can be really on fire for God and do what He wants me to do, but then forgetting.”

5. She wants God to direct her life.
“If I had one question I could ask God, I would want to know ‘Why am I here, what’s my purpose, what am I supposed to do?’ …and I’d want it direct, ‘Here’s what you’re supposed to do.’ I feel like there’s so much figuring out that I have to do in my life, God will direct you somewhere, but He won’t tell you where, you have to figure it out. I want to be satisfied and content where I am…and be where God wants me to be.”

Don't forget what she said in item 5 - as I wade through these posts this is going to come up again (and again?) - spanning over several years right up until just before she started filming on The Bachelor (IIRC Young Once Season 2 filmed in August - September of 2018). And I admit I'm cherry picking from the audition tape but the whole thing is really cute and worth following the link to the article and video of her audition.

Source: https://www.youngonce.ca/blog/cassie-randolphs-first-audition-tape-for-young-once-is-extremely-sweet

Thank you, Lucas. I am looking forward to more posts. I can definitely see why Colton loves her so much. She seems like such a sweet, genuine girl who is dedicated to her studies. I find this so admirable because it’s  obvious by her Sm following that she is not going to NEED to be a speech pathologist but she is dedicated to finishing and knows that fame is fleeting. Good for her. I love how supportive Colton is of her as well. He seems like he is more into propping her up and showcasing her in his posts now. It’s not about him anymore. I love that about him.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:51 pm

I thought Colton and Cassie were gonna be at the Chippendales show. Looks like they never ran into Beccett at all.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:56 pm

I think we just speculated that they could maybe go to the show since they were in Vegas at the time of the show but it seems they had no time since both their families were there and they had other obligations.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:I think we just speculated that they could maybe go to the show since they were in Vegas at the time of the show but it seems they had no time since both their families were there and they had other obligations.

They might've been planning on going at one point but had their plans change last minute. Honestly that doesn't seem like their type of thing and I'm sure they'll find another time/place to meet them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13