SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:44 pm

It's nice to see them having fun and enjoying their time together.  sign heart

coltonunderwood
cassierandolph
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:50 pm

blueblues wrote:
Jina wrote:I'm loving the concerned BF  giggling giggling But that was way too close in all seriousness.
She looked concerned too right after. A little rusty perhaps, but shouldn’t it be a fence or net there?
Passing the phone back and forth. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 3806527698

No clue. I have zero experience in snowboarding  giggling

Looks like they had a blast and Cass is doing great like Colton said.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Making new memories. It's Thor turn this time to be part of the "Family picture"  :inlove beatingheart

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 Thor10
Family photo #2 Caston with Connor and Donna (Colton's brother and mom)  PINKHEART

Snowboarding Day 2 

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I wonder if colton will bring Cassie despite her not officially being a part of this podcast? I mean they’re all in aspen anyways so unless she’s hanging out with his mom or something it’s a Saturday night so I could definitely see her tagging along!
 I think so too. Probably watching & sitting in the 1st row.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:17 pm

It’s great to see Cassie with Donna. They seem to have come a very long way since that first dreadful meeting. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 1f49b
I’m sure they have been facetiming a lot, but this weekend might actually be the first time they meet face to face since then.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:29 pm

blueblues wrote:It’s great to see Cassie with Donna. They seem to have come a very long way since that first dreadful meeting. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 1f49b
I’m sure they have been facetiming a lot, but this weekend might actually be the first time they meet face to face since then.

I agree. Colton mentioned in an interview just a few weeks ago that his mom was still skeptical of the show but she was coming around seeing how happy he is....hopefully this weekend and being around Cassie and Cassie/Colton together has eased some of that. I do think she has liked Cassie for awhile now (and even liked a few posts defending her), but i wouldnt blame her if she just wanted to make sure her son's heart was safe with Cassie...any good mom would!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:24 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
blueblues wrote:It’s great to see Cassie with Donna. They seem to have come a very long way since that first dreadful meeting. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 1f49b

I agree. Colton mentioned in an interview just a few weeks ago that his mom was still skeptical of the show but she was coming around seeing how happy he is....hopefully this weekend and being around Cassie and Cassie/Colton together has eased some of that. I do think she has liked Cassie for awhile now (and even liked a few posts defending her), but i wouldnt blame her if she just wanted to make sure her son's heart was safe with Cassie...any good mom would!

Actually, in that interview a few seconds before, Colton said that his parents didn't have any doubts of his relationship between him and cassie and that they were all on board. He then goes on to say that his mom, Donna, was skeptical about the show but was coming around to it. It seemed that his mom was/is skeptical towards production/the authenticity of the show, especially with colton being portrayed as a bad person in BIP and how they kind of betrayed him by bringing Cassie's dad to portugal for drama. Colton has always stood by his support for the show, but it seems that his mom is more so skeptical, and rightly so!

He did make it clear though that both his parents were supportive and on board with him and cassie, and they didn't have any objections. Smiley

Awww, it's nice to see cassie interact with Blake and Jaitlyn (per kaitlyn's ig story)...!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 am

cheerleader

Credit: @Jason Tartick
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:28 am

Who was actually in Aspen skiing with them? Who is the other guy on the lift? Is his brother with them too? What about the girl Jennifer that was on the show? Is she Connors GF ? I wish they would take a family picture without the goggles and hats on. I can't make out who the heck they are ( I didn't know that was his mother.) dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:10 am

OMG guys!!! There's so many adorable pictures and videos. 
It's heartwarming waking up to all this cute funny and precious moments.
I was waiting for a long time for Cass to meet Jason and Blake. I was sure she will fit in easily.
heartglasses heartglasses 

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 D4gavq10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 D4gawc10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 D4gaxa10

https://www.instagram.com/outdoorsco/
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am

Bachhh022 wrote: cheerleader

Credit: @Jason Tartick
The behind the scenes  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 3806527698

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 56 D4gaxa11

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:23 am

Great caption Blake  giggling giggling

balockaye.h 

Don’t worry he jumped the fence...and we were there to catch him #thelastfencejoke#gboys #thebachelorette #iblinked

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13