SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:i know a few days ago people were asking about Cassie and Colton’s interview on the morning mash up and it aired today... it’s sorta hard to get it because you have to listen through a lot of music but here are some interesting highlights:

-Colton talked about how the producers kept trying to discourage him from Cassie, bringing up Caelynn saying they had a “sister wives” friendship and needed to me separated, Cassie said she thinks the producers really scared colton during production with the things they were telling him about her

snipped/funny way)

Thanks for the recap! Nice to know that what many here sleuthed is now directly confirmed by them! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 09, 2019 2:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:i know a few days ago people were asking about Cassie and Colton’s interview on the morning mash up and it aired today... it’s sorta hard to get it because you have to listen through a lot of music but here are some interesting highlights:

-Colton talked about how the producers kept trying to discourage him from Cassie, bringing up Caelynn saying they had a “sister wives” friendship and needed to me separated, Cassie said she thinks the producers really scared colton during production with the things they were telling him about her

snipped/funny way)

Thanks for the recap! Nice to know that what many here sleuthed is now directly confirmed by them! yes

i do wonder why the producers were scaring colton and what they were saying to him about cassie?? either because they knew if he chose cassie she didn't want a proposal? or they had her in mind for next bachette? i just don't understand why the producers would scare him away from choosing her? when they don't seem to do that for villians? Rolling Eyes and they should know better than anyone that the heart wants what the heart wants dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 09, 2019 3:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped/funny way)

i do wonder why the producers were scaring colton and what they were saying to him about cassie?? either because they knew if he chose cassie she didn't want a proposal? or they had her in mind for next bachette? i just don't understand why the producers would scare him away from choosing her? when they don't seem to do that for villians? Rolling Eyes and they should know better than anyone that the heart wants what the heart wants dizzy

I said a while ago that I thought they wanted her for bachelorette , some disagreed with me but I’m more convinced that my hunch was probably right. Guaranteed they put her on DWTS instead of Colton and I think Colton knows that and that’s why he’s saying “ if anyone goes on DWTS it will be her “ when back when the show was airing he did an interview with extra and when asked if he would consider doing it he said he would now all of a sudden he’s saying if anyone he wants her to do it . The producers messed with him and him putting them in that predicament, I don’t think they have any much love for him .Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 09, 2019 4:43 am

some cute bits with C&C that i haven't seen before beatingheart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKsnrgIx8qQ
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 09, 2019 1:01 pm

This is adorable hehehe
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 09, 2019 7:19 pm

@Bachhh022 that was so fun.. they are too cute together.. they really are so similar that i can actually picture what their babies would look like - Blonde baby blue eyes always smiling Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 2498057887 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 D6FhdVUUYAAMg52
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
Damn boy @colton pic.twitter.com/J9M8UuMsE4
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 D6E8h44UIAI8L7S
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
The sweetest Mumma and her boy. Happy early Mother’s Day @dz3555 @colton pic.twitter.com/JMKw8MP4l3
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 70 D6KHW46UcAAa-I0
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton 1m
@colton and @CassieRandolph have made it into the Top 16 of favourite Bachelor Nation couples! This round, couples are paired against each other to see who will make it one step close to the final rose ❤. Voting closes Sunday May 12 at 7pm PT. eonline.com/shows/peoples_… pic.twitter.com/b5eFhPdiR5
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri May 10, 2019 1:25 am

Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Does anyone know what’s being filmed (last night)at which looks like Colton’s house ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri May 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know what’s being filmed (last night)at which looks like Colton’s house  ? TIA
This guy, Matt Zucco, who is vice president of Muscle Pharm, was there, so it might have something to do with them. If you look at his stories, Cassie is being filmed as well though.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri May 10, 2019 8:14 pm

blueblues wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know what’s being filmed (last night)at which looks like Colton’s house  ? TIA
This guy, Matt Zucco, who is vice president of Muscle Pharm, was there, so it might have something to do with them. If you look at his stories, Cassie is being filmed as well though.

In the video Cassie is saying “if you wanna shop any of these styles you guys can..” sounds like just some hi tech ads :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13