SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesareredmyheartisdead Mon May 20, 2019 8:43 am

limoncello wrote:I do not see the physical appeal for this guy at all but coming from a non-American culture, I have noticed that this seems to be the popular type with American demographics.. buff, lighter hair-ish, a dudes dude, I'm not sure how to describe it. I've met so many Lukes and Jojo's Chases over the years thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 anyways, came here to check this guy after Nick's mega roast on his recent podcast.

also keep in mind the demographic of bachelor/ette viewers!
The US is extremely diverse and I hate how outsiders get this impression of 'MURICA from shows like this

rosesareredmyheartisdead

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Dang, RS is treading very lightly with Luke, I guess Luke and his family figured out the best way to do pre-emptive damage control...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 4:25 pm

@yana_bach What do you mean? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 pm

That they’re feeding him info so that RS can go easy on him? I can’t be sure, but RS goes after guys much harder for much less.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 pm

yana_bach wrote:That they’re feeding him info so that RS can go easy on him? I can’t be sure, but RS goes after guys much harder for much less.
100% agree with you...this is how RS operates...IMO he can’t stop the SM backlash that will ensue post the airing of that FS dates....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

yana_bach wrote:That they’re feeding him info so that RS can go easy on him? I can’t be sure, but RS goes after guys much harder for much less.

He's getting soft in his old age. In the last few years he has generally been more careful about what he posts. He wants multiply confirmations and if people have dirt he wants them to take ownership and attach their names.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 pm

@yana_bach oh ok gotcha!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Man, this guy is just way too intense. Take it down a notch or two or twenty.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Man, this guy is just way too intense.  Take it down a notch or two or twenty.  

He comes across as controlling to me. His “starting to fall in love” proclamation being issued for the first time on a stage instead of 1-1 with Hannah and his interruption of her ITM seemed like calculated moves to control the narrative and make everyone around him his chess pieces. It’s her show. He inserts his will too much by initiating circumstances that must be responded to on camera. If he is like this in public then imagine what he might be like privately. Yuk!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon May 27, 2019 5:14 pm

In all fairness to Luke- I believe the producers are doing a real number on him. They can make a person look however they want- just splice and dice and they create what they want. Those that really know him speak nothing but good about him. No ex's complaining that I have heard of and for sure we would hear. Hannah said she wanted a bold man- expressing his want of her. She also wants a man of similar beliefs to hers. Luke met her before the show on AFR and how do we know they didn't communicate after that. His "I am starting to fall in love with you" (the word "starting" was there) could come from knowing her better than the rest. Also, from my understanding his fantasy suit date was last. Both his beliefs and her being with other men could have influenced his hesitation about fully committing. I am really tired of this show tarnishing a person for their ratings. All of course IMO only.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Man, this guy is just way too intense.  Take it down a notch or two or twenty.

This exactly. Honestly, I didn't even care that much about Luke's quick "I'm starting to fall in love with you" (whatever that even means). Corny and complete b.s., sure. But frankly that just made me roll my eyes. My issue with Luke is that he gives me controlling vibes. Luke makes me as uncomfortable as Josh did during Andi's season. And Luke is Josh to a tenth gear.

Also, from my understanding his fantasy suit date was last. Both his beliefs and her being with other men could have influenced his hesitation about fully committing.

JMO, but I don't see Hannah having the reaction that we see in the season preview just because Luke "hesitates" about fully committing because she went to the Fantasy Suites with the other guys. As annoying as RS may be, I do agree with him that it's true, we can't truly judge the situation until we see it. But my opinion is that Hannah would not be as enraged and emotional as we see her if this was just, "I can't commit to you because you went into FS with other guys". No, something else was said and the fact is, while he has his beliefs and is entitled to them, he did come onto a show to compete for a woman while she was dating other men.

I do agree that this show does a number on contestants in the editing and it must suck that most viewers have already written Luke off and we're only two episodes in. That said, I have also been someone who believes that while the producers can manipulate contestants, they can't bring out what's not there. And like I said, my issue with Luke is not his quick feelings or the previews suggesting he has issues with the guys in the house. I liked Nick during Andi's season and he was the "villain'' to many. My issue is that I see red flags of someone who is controlling and frankly a little creepy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 28, 2019 11:40 am

Luke may very well be cringing at his own behavior as he watches these episodes. I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt. He’s 24 and his pattern of relating reads controlling to me but he can work on it. Easy to change once self aware.
For now, he’s saying and doing things consistently that IMO make him a walkin’ talkin’ red flag.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North