SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So there is a small change on his account. Anyone ??

He has 1486 followers vs 1487 in SC posted here on Saturday. I doubt this is material... probably someone who deactivated their account IMO.

His following has changed by 1.
So far far no one seems to have surfaced so perhaps I’m Just reaching.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Also don't know if its anything but I noticed something weird with his account since Saturday. His following count would move to 845 and then in a few minutes would go back to 844. Its happen numerous times in the last 3 days when I look up his account. Quite a few fans followed him after ATFR but no one reported seeing him in their timeline in those days. It might just be a weird thing going on or I could be reaching as well because his following count is the only one of the 4 actually moving. Its just so weird that it caught my eye again might be nothing.

Edit to add its happen twice since I started typing this post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:32 pm

⬆ Good catch, but I'm going to guess it's just instagram doing its weird stuff. I can't picture a situation where Luke is the cause of the number going back and forth like that. Or maybe someone is super indecisive about deactivating their account laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:03 pm

@smg2587....say what!!! Color me confused.....is he showing on your timeline as having activity? If so that’s rather interesting scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587....say what!!! Color me confused.....is he showing on your timeline as having activity? If so that’s rather interesting scratch

I am not following him and from I can tell no one that is has reported to have seen any activity on their timelines. Might just be a glitch as @Al mentioned but the account following just jumps to 845 and in a few minutes it goes back to 844 for the last 3 days for some weird reason. I am confuse to why its been happening as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:19 am

I wonder if the guys have their phones since this week has some "down time" for each of them when they were not having their HTD? But that still makes it odd that no one else had activity on their phones. Or it's Instagram or tptb are onto us. sigh. I want some news!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:32 am

I am starting to really think what I am seeing is an Instagram glitch that is slowly going around or something Instagram is testing. Tyler started having the same thing happen to his account a couple hours ago. It also appears to happen at the around the same time on both their accounts. Just weird to see it happen now when where trying to see who went home.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:00 am

Just curious but why do we think it’s a glitch and not an elimination ?

It’s not like one of the other 3 has surfaced and one needs to at this point. Heck by tomorrow we could have just 2 guys remaining since with the Bette seasons we regularly have self eliminations and guys who dont make it to the Fs.
I am one of those who thought Luke would make it to the f2 but maybe she felt it better to not take him there if she has chosen someone else in her mind already.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am

@nd4reality I don't know for sure what happen on Luke's account was a glitch when it happen from Saturday to yesterday afternoon. But it definitely looked like a glitch when it happen late last night (1-3 a.m. est.). Last night it happen constantly on both Luke and Tyler's accounts as well as 2 other accounts I follow and wouldn't end until I fell a sleep. It does look like whatever that was Instagram fixed the problem because it stop happening. When it happen Saturday and Sunday on Luke's account it was far more sparse than yesterday. That may have been a glitch or something else. The fact no one has seen any activity on their timeline from him makes me lean in the glitch scenario.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Hannah did what you suggested or even let her real final 2 go before f2 like some have. But I don't see any proof yet that it happen.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwihUY1AhqG/      
bachelornation.scoop

I believe he will be in the final 2.  They have much in common. I have thought this since she met the first 5 on the ending of the Bachelor.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 01, 2019 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captur40

https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/

Sorry for quoting myself. Almost the same. Lost two followers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 pm

I feel he would be one of those uncles that starts liking his nieces pictures so if y’all have seen any liking activity please let us know.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North