SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:51 pm

yes. true. It was with dancing wiht the stars

'Dancing With the Stars' 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ... HUGE Diva

rumors and gossips. who knows? nobody was there. Sean could be great. I mention "reputation" to make my point that reputation can be very versatile.

And I agree about the Bible discussions. It would have explained why Hannah wanted to keep him so long.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Look, I don’t think the kid deserves to be called a psychopath or any of that, but I’m not going to justify his behavior either because I wasn’t in the house with him. Obviously he has redeeming qualities because Hannah was drawn to him and he seems to to have friends in real life that support him. This setting and situation just wasn’t right for him and he didn’t play into it well.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:13 pm

@HEA Nice analysis and insight. I think Hannah and Luke bonded very early over faith and that is why she is struggling with him. Too bad they didn't show that so we could verify what you think!

Copied from Page 1 of this thread with credit to RS:
Luke Parker: 24, Gainesville, GA. Played college baseball at Faulkner University in Alabama. Grew up in Florida, also attended High Point University and played baseball there as well.

Both universities are affiliated with Christian religions and are small - fewer than 2400 and 5000 students, respectively. I suspect that Luke hasn't had exposure to a wider world than what he has known as the colleges probably don't draw a nationwide groupof students. This show will be good for him in that way.

I remember attending grad school 3000 miles from where I was raised and living in a new place with so many different people was truly my education. The adage to go out and see the world has a purpose.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm

@HEA Again I like your posts. You are both fair and kind IMO and this draws me to read your posts. I especially agree with your statement "So if a person is mixed for weeks with other guys who have faith but not as much passion, add to that Hannah who have interest to Luke, plus I think Luke is completely convinced he is doing the right thing".
There is a picture I saw of him posted somewhere on this forum where he looks confused and tortured at the same time. I do not think he can understand why the men are set against him. Here we have all these men competing to win. Most of them I believe for the fame, girls they will meet because they were on the Bachelor and "maybe" several for the girl but almost none for marriage in the long run. After-all, who ever ends up with the girl has TV interviews, photo shoots, etc. etc. Then there is this front runner who gets the first impression rose, Hannah obviously favors, is bold in everything with the girl ( which Hanna said she wanted) and then throw in openly standing for what he believes religiously. Makes perfect sense why the guys do not like him and the producers use him for drama ( even splicing sentences to get more effect). If there was not an iron clad contract he had to sign the producers could have a defamation of character case against them-IMO. They do this to as many as they can find an inch to work with- there were several others but he seems to have gotten first place in their quest to create and film drama. All of course IMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Julie81 wrote:Obviously there were plenty of things Luke did in the house we didn’t see for the guys not to like him to this degree. Grown men don’t just decide to gang up on other men for no reason at all. Usually they will take you in and include you to some degree, differences and all....not in this case.

I just wish the guys would talk crap about him on a private group text rather than to an audience of hundreds of thousand of followers. To label him a psychopath and fan online hatred towards him seems immature and mean-spirited, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:31 pm

I heard a podcast that was mentioned here and they were psychologists . They did identify possible issues with Luke . What I can’t get behind of Luke is how almost like a spoiled entitled kid he says it’s a matter of IF He wants to continue with Hannah. But to Hannah he’s all in. It feels like a Jekyll and Hyde situation with him. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm

HEA wrote:yes. true. It was with dancing wiht the stars

'Dancing With the Stars' 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ... HUGE Diva

rumors and gossips. who knows? nobody was there. Sean could be great. I mention "reputation" to make my point that reputation can be very versatile.

And I agree about the Bible discussions. It would have explained why Hannah wanted to keep him so long.

I thought you had been talking about on the Bachelor. This is DWTS and one questionable source in TMZ does not exactly confirm that theory. I know there was some tension because Cat felt somewhat insecure with him having Peta as a partner and their sexy moves, but I heard nothing beyond that.

As for Luke, I remember hearing of other seasons where some contestants even read scripture together and I think went to church together (Kailtyn's season in Ireland?). It is not unusual to have religious contestants on this show. Not that that is exactly promoted, but we have certainly heard about it post show. I don't think it is necessarily the religious issue that is causing problems, but it may be how he interprets his religion that is the problem. I have known some very religious people and most are very tolerant, but a few would not consider other points of view/interpretations. It was very difficult to have a normal conversation because everything seemed to revolve around their faith to the point I felt they were trying to convert me. And if he tried to shame Hannah during FDs, who it is clear the guys genuinely like, it would explain why the guys won't let it go post show, when usually, bygones are bygones by that point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:38 pm

I agree that Luke most likely struggled with being in an environment with people and circumstances far different from his comfort zone.  Guess what?  IMO that's what being an adult is about.  Not everyone shares your same beliefs, mores etc.  IMO he went about pursuing Hannah in a way he was most comfortable and it clashed big time with 20+ other guys who were also pursuing her.
 His behaviors hurt others in that dealing with him took precious time away from others who also came believing they also should have time with her.  Norms weren't just crossed, they were trampled...and the others were po'd.  I don't blame them. He is the one confirmed by CH as "sl*t shaming her".  This and other behaviors I saw him exhibit give me pause to think this guy needs some help.  
Does he deserve special consideration by Hannah because she has a connection?  That's up to her. BUT, I see her trying to regroup and take stock of her time with him.   He's really living up to the idea of "being bold".  I don't like his behavior.  I don't wish him on Hannah.  I want to see these other guys who came more prepared to be adults have a chance with her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 am

@just me bestbud! yes! Confused and tortured. You are on point! Hannah wanted to hear : I am falling love... all the sweet words Tyler is giving her, she wanted the same from Luke. I think his confusion is real because in his mind he told this already at ep1 (catching up to do). But Hannah being Hannah wants to be woe and put on a pedestal like some of the other guys sweet talkers.
Many contestants felt threatened imo. I honestly think he was genuine but totally lost and not understanding “the competition “ “the bro code” . I strongly believe he heard few conversations about how they would get exposure, be part of the bachelor nation. There is nothing new, the all do. But for a guy like Luke who came for Hannah, not the bachelorette world, he felt it was not respectful for Hannah.
Out of 30, how many truly came for Hannah or a chance at love? So it was normal that the guys rejected him.

@Sharnee genuine psychologists would never give an opinion with seeing a person in consultation. Those were BS. They usually want exposure for their cabinets.

@pavalygurl Luke is not playing a role. He probably consider himself a sinner and try to be a good Christian. He doesn’t understand those guys and crew because in his Christian community, everyone is like him... breathing Jesus ‘ words. So everything he does is wrong because he just doesn’t know how to react, what to say, how to cope, etc.
I would wait the edited version before judging him about the sl** shaming. In the Bible, a woman must be modest, pure before marriage etc. it is not me, the Bible says that and more. This is why Luke had no place in this show. He doesn’t understand that people are living their faith differently. For him it is all or nothing.

I kinda defend him, that is true but I am not blind about his faults. I just think calling him psychopath is unfair and only meant to be mean. And I am still thinking that some were not there for Hannah and still were very vocal when they should have just be quiet and surf the bachelorette wave.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:44 am

@HEA no where did I call him a psychopath or say he was playing a role.  Chris Harris confirmed it was Luke who was shaming Hannah.  Let's not give him a pass without some accountability for his behavior.

I'll agree that this was not the show for him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 am

All I can think of is that we heard from many sources - CH , RS Hannah, previews, etc...) that it’s gonna GET WAY WORSE-for Luke P. and Hannah and as a consequence all the other men that are left. It is a very different season, with unexpected characters, twists and turns. And tomorrow will be the lull or hump to get us to the next stage of craziness and drama. Instead of focusing on the relationships that the lead is developing with each of her remaining suitors, the focus is on this crusade where Luke P is taking over the show. I hope they readjust their edits to feature Hannah asking the right questions to each but also enjoying the time she spends with them. Otherwise the ratings will continue to fall and Hannah will take the brunt of the criticism. There are loving feelings growing from the men and Hannah on these dates and it’s only fair that we see on our screen how they make Hannah feel and how that helps her guide her choices.
I’m way too invested too, didn’t expect that and now am hooked to see the love story that is hiding within those stupid edited choices. MHO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Dd3f3910
Source: luke_parker777 IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North