SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Sprite wrote:@RizBiz I don't think they would have worked out in the long run even in real life. I think it would have taken her longer to figure him because on paper they look like a good match. I think she is much more outgoing/friendly and he appears controlling and eventually that would have led to a clash. Not to mention, when it comes to religion, he appears to be more strict in his beliefs, whereas Hannah doesn't appear as judgemental. She seems like such a fun girl and frankly, he acts like an old stick in the mud. I haven't seen much of a sense of humour from him at all. I know things are edited and it wasn't a good situation for him, but still, even when with her, I don't think he brings out or gets her fun, silly side and humour is one of those things that holds a couple together. Probably for the best that they met in this situation and she didn't waste a ton of time with him...relatively speaking.

I think that Luke appears to subscribe to the notion of "submissive wives" (and the husband's headship role in the family) and that a conflict over that issue (which seems to possibly be looming in the future - on their FD) is what will ultimately end their journey. IMO that same conflict would arise no matter how or when they could have met and would have the same result outside of the show as it seems to have had on the show. IMO the show knew this (I think it's very predictable) and is why he stays on and gets as a 4th FD.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:47 am

So after last night's episode, I am even more intrigued that Luke came back after his elimination and the admission of sex by Hannah. Either his feelings were that strong or he totally got puppet/played by the producers. He really is all over the place.

I'm willing to bet, if his Christian friends & family, are adhere to his version of Christianity, then they probably wouldn't be so happy with Hannah watching this season back. I can only imagine the judging. All in IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:19 am

Could it be Luke then who comes back wanting to propose? I remember in the preview there is a scene with Chris H and Hannah and Chris telling her "he has a ring".
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:09 am

aviej wrote:Could it be Luke then who comes back wanting to propose? I remember in the preview there is a scene with Chris H and Hannah and Chris telling her "he has a ring".

RS posts that it is Luke but not with a ring.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:15 am

North wrote:So after last night's episode, I am even more intrigued that Luke came back after his elimination and the admission of sex by Hannah. Either his feelings were that strong or he totally got puppet/played by the producers. He really is all over the place.

I'm willing to bet, if his Christian friends & family, are adhere to his version of Christianity, then they probably wouldn't be so happy with Hannah watching this season back. I can only imagine the judging. All in IMO.  

I am so confused, Why is tptb showing us the ending. I don't understand the edit of this season. Hannah admitting before the season finale that she has sex in a windmill and they go for it a second time. Why do that? and Why do that to Hannah? IMO Hannah is the one getting a horrible edit. (Well Luke too) I will be rooting for Luke to get his redemption on the MTA. I know wish full thinking, but I really think his edit was way overplayed and a complete disservice. This season the men were catty and bullies especially Garrett.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:37 am

IMO Hannah was the biggest contributor to the Luke fiasco. Yes, he is a walking disaster of an insecure, disingenuous, lying nutcase but, Hannah really set him up. She clearly let him know he was a front runner quite early on and worse still, set him up as a target by making so many group and individual discussions about HIM. Then, when said discussions failed to confirm her own delusions about Luke and instead revealed a strong dislike of him by EVERY other guy in the house, she became upset, asked more questions, got more conflicting opinions of him, became emotional and more than once, canceled the cocktail hour the men needed to try to get to know and impress her. That then made them blame Luke and dislike him more, made him more defensive and disgusting and the vicious cycle continued.
Somehow IMO, owing mostly to discussions between the two of them that we never saw, both Luke and Hannah viewed each other through a religion-tinted lens that fully distorted their views of each other. Luke had NO IDEA who Hannah was and she had NO IDEA who he was, in reality. As a result, their mutual discovery of how wrong they were about each other had a huge negative influence on every episode. The fallout was unfortunate and catastrophic for her entire season.

Don’t get me wrong, IMO Luke is a walking disaster of zealous, jealous, controlling, manipulative dysfunction with a just below the surface propensity for violence that may or may not be boosted by body-building “aids” and all filtered through a distorted and outdated view of women in general and Hannah in particular. But still, the fact that he was allowed to let all that play out daily in a house full of mostly decent guys was because he was kept there and not sent home the way disruptive influences on other seasons were. (From what we’ve seen) Hannah did not even consider sending him home until he directly verbally and emotionally attacked HER. I know she was not a witness to everything that went on in the house but, she certainly received enough data from people she liked to know that she was spending too much time and energy on issues related to Luke and creating a distraction from her stated goal to find a husband. It took her much too long to “get it”, IMO. Her stubbornness manifest as stupidity to me until he finally just stopped lying and unmasked his crazy for her full consumption. THEN, she was shocked and hurt. Wellll....DUHHHH!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am

@Chgohighlife I think you are spot on

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:11 am

Just Looking wrote:@Chgohighlife   I think you are spot on

Thank you so much, @Just Looking

As it happens, I’m not feeling bad for or, proud of Hannah in any way. She’s a very confused young woman who needs to analyze and correct her behavior, her misconceptions and her stubbornness. Luke brought out the worst in her but, that’s a good thing because now she can self-assess and self-correct. I believe jumping into another relationship or blaming ABC or Jed or Luke would prevent her from learning the lessons these mistakes are trying to teach.

IMO Luke is not worth any effort. When your distorted views and emotional dysfunction is based on your personal religious and spiritual beliefs and several personality disorders such as narcissism and dishonesty - that’s insurmountable for a lay person. Certainly for a mere woman. My advice to anyone interested in him who isn’t a Stepford wife too stupid to have an opinion and completely devoid of courage and self-esteem is to run like hell. So far, Hannah seems to know that much.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Chgohighlife   I think you are spot on

Thank you so much, @Just Looking

As it happens, I’m not feeling bad for or, proud of Hannah in any way. She’s a very confused young woman who needs to analyze and correct her behavior, her misconceptions and her stubbornness. Luke brought out the worst in her but, that’s a good thing because now she can self-assess and self-correct. I believe jumping into another relationship or blaming ABC or Jed or Luke would prevent her from learning the lessons these mistakes are trying to teach.

IMO Luke is not worth any effort. When your distorted views and emotional dysfunction is based on your personal religious and spiritual beliefs and several personality disorders such as narcissism and dishonesty -  that’s insurmountable for a lay person. Certainly for a mere woman. My advice to anyone interested in him who isn’t a Stepford wife too stupid to have an opinion and completely devoid of courage and self-esteem is to run like hell. So far, Hannah seems to know that much.

Producers made her keep Luke around for as long as she did. and IMO Tyler was her #1 from day 1. I think TPTB messed with her head and that's why in the end she chose Jed. I can just imagine the negative things they told her about Tyler , same as they did with Cassie and Colton. They knew about Jed's GF's and they knew they could get the drama they wanted from it in the end. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:45 pm

IMO it was Luke and Jed from the beginning. She didn't even talk to Tyler night one. If she was interested IMO she would have sought him out.

She put up with the Luke shenanigans whether producer influenced or not, I tend to think not. In her own words, paraphrasing, I'm either falling in love or crazy. She didn't feel like she was going crazy otherwise she wouldn't have put up with him. IMO she made no effort with producers to let him go because she was more interested in keeping him.

Just for comparison.

She told Jed she was falling in love with him.
Foreshadowing IMHO

"I don't want to just have sex. I want to connect on a deeper level," Hannah says in the dramatic promo.

Falling In Love
5:18 PM: Hannah recalls a moment during their date that morning. "Oh my gosh, this is real -- I don't know why, the click of the heels and that kiss... Jed, I'm falling in love with you," Hannah finally shares.

"I think I've known it for a little while, but I haven't said it at all," she continues, admitting it's scary.

"My heart just fell through the earth," he replies. "Let me have my moment."

"All right, I'm good," Jed says. "I feel the same way. I'm falling in love with you. I'm not going to be able to sleep for three days."

"Maybe I can help you sleep," Hannah says, picking up the rose and giving it to Jed.
etonline.com

She didn't say that to anyone else. I don't think Tyler was on her radar initially while dealing with the Luke drama and dreaming of a life with a country musician from Nashville IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO it was Luke and Jed from the beginning. She didn't even talk to Tyler night one. If she was interested IMO she would have sought him out.

She put up with the Luke shenanigans whether producer influenced or not, I tend to think not. In her own words, paraphrasing, I'm either falling in love or crazy. She didn't feel like she was going crazy otherwise she wouldn't have put up with him. IMO she made no effort with producers to let him go because she was more interested in keeping him.

Just for comparison.

She told Jed she was falling in love with him.
Foreshadowing IMHO

"I don't want to just have sex. I want to connect on a deeper level," Hannah says in the dramatic promo.

Falling In Love
5:18 PM: Hannah recalls a moment during their date that morning. "Oh my gosh, this is real -- I don't know why, the click of the heels and that kiss... Jed, I'm falling in love with you," Hannah finally shares.

"I think I've known it for a little while, but I haven't said it at all," she continues, admitting it's scary.

"My heart just fell through the earth," he replies. "Let me have my moment."

"All right, I'm good," Jed says. "I feel the same way. I'm falling in love with you. I'm not going to be able to sleep for three days."

"Maybe I can help you sleep," Hannah says, picking up the rose and giving it to Jed.
etonline.com

She didn't say that to anyone else. I don't think Tyler was on her radar initially while dealing with the Luke drama and dreaming of a life with a country musician from Nashville IMHO
I agree Just a quick comment. They also showed Hannah in her outfit on Jed's date on Monday night her say "I am not sure of my feelings, they are all over the place" IMO Hannah didn't know where her feelings were at this point in filming. IMO I think it was Jed and Luke show from day one.....anyone remembers the massage OOPS OH Sh$$t" moment at the CP. :yes: They showed that for a reason and Jed's reaction....tptb kept that in for their storyline.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:28 am

HEA wrote:Please refresh my mind but Emily the bachelorette slept with Arie and Jef?

As far as the way her season was edited and what was shown or not shown on air, she did not IIRC. IIRC she had a daytime FD and a dinner but no overnight FS date card or overnight dates. That she actually did sleep with both Arie and Jef came out after the season via rumors / allegations made by others.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North