SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Bless his heart.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pm

I feel bad for him. He has many traits I dislike, but he seems very young and inexperienced, and not malicious at all. Maybe I'm naive, but he's no Chad IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 pm

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3e5fa210
Source: luke_parker777 IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:40 pm

yana_bach wrote:I feel bad for him. He has many traits I dislike, but he seems very young and inexperienced, and not malicious at all. Maybe I'm naive, but he's no Chad IMO.

I agree and iMO others are lying ok this show and he was being singled out for lying !
After the People article isn’t Jed lying too ?

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Maybe it’s the show’s play on irony

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:54 am

Luke P...today is like, Thank you People.com

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:15 pm

I just wanted to leave this little ode to Luke here. Quite fitting IMO
That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 am

It has been a long time since I have posted here.  I have been a lurker the past few seasons but I continue to watch each season.  But, watching I never stop the things I have learned here over time with sleuthing etc.  I have found that SM has changed things so much that I haven't enjoyed posting because I dislike SM so much LOL.   I decided to come here to Luke's thread because I wanted to see others thoughts etc.  

I don't remember any other season that was this bad for the so-called villian.  It was close for Vienna (Vienna Show) on Jake's season and Courtney (Courtney show) on Ben's because the villian was the F1.    Since spoilers are showing that Luke isn't F1 we don't have to like him.   I feel like I am of a very very small minority of viewers that want to cheer for Luke.  He is being crucified for talking about other guys but we see all the guys being hypocrites bringing up Luke's name.  They are doing exactly what the don't like Luke doing.  

I know Luke isn't perfect and makes some mistakes.  The preview of him screaming at Garrett doesn't reflect a great image to have to battle, from the very beginning since it was in a preview.  But after watching the season if I was Luke and when this took place (after the last RC) if Garrett didn't let things go I would probably be that upset myself.  It is really sad that this guy comes on a show and being judged so harshly.   I would have lost it a long time ago and just tell all the guys to go jump in the lake.  Get over it, I have a relationship with this girl just like you and trying to figure things out just like you.  

No one is perfect and none of the others guys are perfect either.  

I know that the preview shows Luke shamming her.  The preview isn't showing us the whole story IMO. I look forward to seeing what happens.   I will say that I look forward to it because this will be the first time in the show history that a contestant will address and share true feelings that we are all thinking "does the lead have sex with other contestants in the FS" and how can you do that and then get engaged to someone else or continue to lead someone on.  So, I appreciated Luke having the guts to ask the tough question.

Last edited by 4health on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:34 am

@4health Good Post welcomeback

I will say that I look forward to it because this will be the first time in the show history that a contestant will address and share true feelings that we are all thinking "does the lead have sex with in the FS" and how can you do that and then get engaged to someone else or continue to lead someone on.

Maybe I'm old fashion, but I'll never understand that either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Maybe Luke will end up being F1 and shock us all

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:07 pm

@4health great post! I especially agree with your last paragraph.

I think Luke has the right to express his belief (don’t crucify me! Embarressed! ) because to me personally physical intimacy is a big big deal. Unless I am 100 % sure, I will not do it with my partner. I don’t think it’s right IF Luke judges Hannah or shames her, but honestly I am not sure we will hear their entire conversation. If they don’t look at sex the same way, IMO, then they are not meant to be together. Sean wanted to wait until marriage and Catherine honored that. I respected them for standing up to their belief.

Anyway, I agree judging and shaming are not right but they both are entitled to their beliefs, and thanks again for posting an possibly not very popular opinion. Many times I myself just don’t have the courage!

Edit also I strongly recommend the contestants and families join this board before signing up for the show. The producers are not your friends. Rating and money are way more important to them than your reputation. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:39 pm

@sdmom Luke is a born again virgin and perhaps thought Hannah was too from their prior conversations . Now seeing Hannah in a new light, maybe her temper flared when he questioned her regarding her reasoning . Again , he might have thought they were on the same page. Luke is not the most perceptive person. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North