SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I’m sorry but when I think of Jed, I see this as who he is behind closed doors . Jmo
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 3ec2df10

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/46186247/embed/46186308/Bachelorette-Jed-Wyatt-Shirtless-Pictures

rofl and he even left the TP roll right there...Oh Jed....! This is too much ! I’m not gonna say what I’m thinking...
I've always wondered what fugly looked like.  This is it.  cheeky

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 am

bluwavz wrote:Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 65451250_1824000841036470_2127004008306715722_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Hands down one of the best days I’ve ever had. Time stopped. Also, @alabamahannah is the strongest in a lot of ways (especially arm wrestling). Let’s focus on that and spreading actual love.
Source

I'm not even getting into his stupid caption, since it is clear he is an a** and is getting ripped apart in SM, I'm just looking at the picture. Seriously, Hannah looks to be cringing there, as if she can barely stand to have him touching her. Maybe her subconscious was already kicking in?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 am

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 65451250_1824000841036470_2127004008306715722_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Hands down one of the best days I’ve ever had. Time stopped. Also, @alabamahannah is the strongest in a lot of ways (especially arm wrestling). Let’s focus on that and spreading actual love.
Source

I'm not even getting into his stupid caption, since it is clear he is an a** and is getting ripped apart in SM, I'm just looking at the picture. Seriously, Hannah looks to be cringing there, as if she can barely stand to have him touching her. Maybe her subconscious was already kicking in?

Wow. Just wow. I really can't believe he posted anything about the season after the news, let alone this tagging Hannah. I thought it would be radio silence from here on about -- at least about the show. Not sure about the strategy behind this.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:14 am

I think all the guys (for as long as they're on the show) plus Hannah have to post about it on SM.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:19 am

ReneeM wrote:I think all the guys (for as long as they're on the show) plus Hannah have to post about it on SM.

Really? Contractually? I don't follow any of these people so all the guys have similar posting frequency or # of posts? Interesting.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 am

@ReneeM yes they do. But this is so ridiculous coming from him ‘

Hands down one of the best days I’ve ever had. Time stopped. Also, @alabamahannah is the strongest in a lot of ways (especially arm wrestling). Let’s focus on that and spreading actual love.
I can believe it was a good day for him, she was all giddy and giving in to all his deceitful persona. Who is he to ask people ‘ to focus on actual love ‘ maybe to counteract or make us forget the fake love he has consistently expressed to so many women now. He obviously know nothing of actual loveDude is clueless on top of everything.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:55 pm

I think they are obligated to post on SM to promote the show, but it makes me wonder if he even wrote it.  Maybe he was told what to write.  no idea I think he just wants to stay in hiding right now.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 pm

There are a lot of clueless people in the comments though, saying stuff like „Hannah better choose you!“ 🤦‍�

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:47 am

Falling in love with you. His response.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

"My heart fell through the earth"

via GIPHY

Getting the rose

via GIPHY

Hannah is so into him -- she is sparkling -- but she is getting 10% back IMO. Is her energy bouncing off him and back to her? Can she not see his less than enthusiastic response. I mean he was happier to see Pete return from his date than he was of her IFILWY admission and getting the rose.

Gifs mine.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:59 am

@North The difference between his response and Tyler's is so obvious...and she told Jed IFILWY while Tyler was just getting the rose. Can you imagine if Tyler got that? He would have jumped over that table!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:47 am

North wrote:Falling in love with you. His response.
snipped
Hannah is so into him -- she is sparkling -- but she is getting 10% back IMO. Is her energy bouncing off him and back to her? Can she not see his less than enthusiastic response. I mean he was happier to see Pete return from his date than he was of her IFILWY admission and getting the rose.

Gifs mine.

Running preflight check:
Is this Jed's thread - yes
Is this a fan forum - no
OK then ...

IMO up to this point, Jed was following his original plan as he told Hayley he would - make it to F5 or so and would not fall in love with Hannah. But he is gobsmacked to find out that Hannah was falling in love with him. That possibility had never, IMO, occurred to him and he didn't have a game plan to deal with it. This was the moment when he realized just how tangled his web of deceit had become.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:
North wrote:Falling in love with you. His response.
snipped

Gifs mine.

Running preflight check:
Is this Jed's thread - yes
Is this a fan forum - no
OK then ...

IMO up to this point, Jed was following his original plan as he told Hayley he would - make it to F5 or so and would not fall in love with Hannah. But he is gobsmacked to find out that Hannah was falling in love with him. That possibility had never, IMO, occurred to him and he didn't have a game plan to deal with it. This was the moment when he realized just how tangled his web of deceit had become.

Like the preflight checklist! Smiley

I'd agree with you -- he was not expecting her IFILWY even though he shared that same sentiment when he snuck into her room the week prior. The two gifs -- her lead-in to the IFILWY and her IFILWY -- were just so sad. She's glowing and happy to share and his response is a tight-lipped, rapid-blinking, barely recognize nod and almost a smirk/smile. His mouth goes up ever so slightly but then immediately drops.

IMO she's totally blinded by her love for him and this image/persona that she's created for him... that she can't see he just isn't in to her. So is she really bad at reading ALL people, or just him? I need to go back watch their first date again -- I didn't like him then and I never changed. Always thought his "honest" admission was staged and strategic and kind of ridiculous. What conviction does the man have, if he is able to place Hannah, who he has spent maybe 5 hours with, above the pursuit of his life-long passion: music?

I did a few similar gifs of Tyler getting the rose for comparison (in the fan thread).

I'd love a thread where I could showcase all three/four so we could analyze all the FR's body language at key moments.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14